Shadow
Auflodern
Army
11 posters

GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL!

Army
    Army

GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! VOZLn

GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Blackr10GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Medalw11GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Medalg10GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Zigzag10GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Medal13GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Rainbo10

: Male
     Rep2

GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Empty GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL!

Post by Army August 5th 2009, 4:13 pm

Goodbye everyone, it's become clear that I can't post anything in this stupid forum without being the subject of ridicule and persecution without anyone even bothering to stop and wonder if they're being worse than the fluffies they pretend to despise. I THOUGHT THIS COMMUNITY WAS FULL OF LOVE BUT I SEE THEY ARE FULL OF HATERS AND PEOPLE WHO JUST COMMENT, JUST TO INSULT A FELLOW MEMBER. This community would be much better if you didnt jump down every person's throat on almost every damn post. Not looking for sympathy or anything either. Just pointing something out before I take my leave of this community.

No I'm not leaving.
    I found this awesome rage-quit post generator.
    http://springs1.0catch.com/goodbye.html

Discuss. XD

Last edited by Sonic The Armadillo on August 5th 2009, 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Medalw11GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Zigzag10GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! White10GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Medal13

Rep26

GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Empty Re: GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL!

Post by Auflodern August 5th 2009, 4:13 pm

I didnt start hating you until you made a stupid rant about SSBB
    Army
    Army

GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Blackr10GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Medalw11GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Medalg10GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Zigzag10GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Medal13GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army August 5th 2009, 4:24 pm

Discuss the Rage quit generator not me.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Medalw11GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Zigzag10GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! White10GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern August 5th 2009, 5:08 pm

Heres mine

Goodbye everyone, You people all absolutely disgust me. I feel that alot of you miss the point of this community. I want to kill you all I THOUGHT THIS COMMUNITY WAS FULL OF LOVE BUT I SEE THEY ARE FULL OF HATERS AND PEOPLE WHO JUST COMMENT, JUST TO INSULT A FELLOW MEMBER. After the last few weeks or so of posts (and the often aggressively and needlessly snarky comment storm that accompanies several of them), I feel that I must leave this community. I control the world Be happy with your commuinty of bitches, since you are the queen of them. i hope you fall off your soap box someday and bust your a. you bastards i'm out of here. i am not sad about it either. goodbye you bastards
    Shadow
    Shadow

GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Kz2PK

GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Blackr10

Rep2

Post by Shadow August 5th 2009, 6:01 pm

Goodbye everyone, I feel that alot of you miss the point of this community. Well I tried pleasing everyone and it's just waisting my time. I've enjoyed my time here...meeting a lot of you, but I simply find this community's rules too restrictive, and since I write what I feel, without regard to content (Is it sexist? Is it parental? Is it political? Is it, God forbid, all three??), this community will only end up stifling my originality, and I have no intentions of letting myself be censored in this way. If I were a hacker, I swear to Goddess you people and your stupid forum would be down tonight and never come back.

btw how did you find this?
    Army
    Army

Rep2

Post by Army August 5th 2009, 6:07 pm

Googles your best friend :P
    sykog
    sykog

GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Imagee10

GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Blackr10GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Medalw11GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Medalg10GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Zigzag10GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog August 5th 2009, 8:26 pm

That's funny. But even if you were actually saying that, I wouldn't believe you anyways, since it's happened 3 times on SW.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Blackr10GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Medalw11GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Zigzag10GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! White10GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Medal13GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic August 5th 2009, 10:00 pm

Funny I would post something like this only if I was really leaving
    Zez
    Zez

GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Blackr10GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Medalw11GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Zigzag10GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez August 7th 2009, 6:45 am

It has limited responses. And because of that, it's time I say, Goodbye everyone, IS THIS A GOOD ENOUGH CUT FOR ALL YOU HATERS???? I feel that alot of you miss the point of this community. I HATE YOU ALL. You're all mean bitches. Your soil reaps of evilness. that was a disgusting waste of my inbox. You all hate me, and I don't care what you think of me anymore! To the rest, enjoy your illusions of moral and intellectual superiority. I'd rather waste my time in groups where people actually talk topics. i hope you fall off your soap box someday and bust your a. You hurt me constantly, you insensitive and degrading morons! I hope all you fat cows die. I will never post here again. f YOU ALL, AND ROT IN HELL, BITCHES!
    sykog
    sykog

GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Blackr10GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Medalw11GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Medalg10GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Zigzag10GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog August 7th 2009, 12:03 pm

Zezima wrote:It has limited responses. And because of that, it's time I say, Goodbye everyone, IS THIS A GOOD ENOUGH CUT FOR ALL YOU HATERS???? I feel that alot of you miss the point of this community. I HATE YOU ALL. You're all mean bitches. Your soil reaps of evilness. that was a disgusting waste of my inbox. You all hate me, and I don't care what you think of me anymore! To the rest, enjoy your illusions of moral and intellectual superiority. I'd rather waste my time in groups where people actually talk topics. i hope you fall off your soap box someday and bust your a. You hurt me constantly, you insensitive and degrading morons! I hope all you fat cows die. I will never post here again. f YOU ALL, AND ROT IN HELL, BITCHES!
    Yours is the funniest yet! :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:
    Army
    Army

Rep2

Post by Army August 7th 2009, 2:10 pm

Comming from the site maker it is kinda funny.
    Jmh
    Jmh

GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Medalw11GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! White10GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh August 7th 2009, 2:33 pm

Goodbye everyone, I'm going to leave this community because of you. Right now. Well I tried pleasing everyone and it's just waisting my time. If I were a hacker, I swear to Goddess you people and your stupid forum would be down tonight and never come back. Not looking for sympathy or anything either. Just pointing something out before I take my leave of this community.
    Modiviver
    Modiviver

GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Modiviver August 7th 2009, 4:52 pm

Sonic The Armadillo wrote:it's become clear that I can't post anything in this stupid forum without being the subject of ridicule and persecution without anyone even bothering to stop and wonder if they're being worse than the fluffies they pretend to despise. I THOUGHT THIS COMMUNITY WAS FULL OF LOVE BUT I SEE THEY ARE FULL OF HATERS AND PEOPLE WHO JUST COMMENT, JUST TO INSULT A FELLOW MEMBER.

Your ****ing kidding me right?

No I'm not leaving.
    I found this awesome rage-quit post generator.
    http://springs1.0catch.com/goodbye.html

Discuss. XD[/quote]
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Blackr10GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Medalw11GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Zigzag10GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! White10GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Medal13GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic August 7th 2009, 9:04 pm

You do know it's a joke right?
    Pianta
    Pianta

GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Medalw11GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Medalg10GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! White10GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

Post by Pianta August 8th 2009, 1:28 pm

Goodbye everyone, You people all absolutely disgust me. I feel that alot of you miss the point of this community. Well I tried pleasing everyone and it's just waisting my time. I've enjoyed my time here...meeting a lot of you, but I simply find this community's rules too restrictive, and since I write what I feel, without regard to content (Is it sexist? Is it parental? Is it political? Is it, God forbid, all three??), this community will only end up stifling my originality, and I have no intentions of letting myself be censored in this way. NONE OF YOU CAN READ HIGHER THAN A FOURTH-GRADE LEVEL! No, you mutated children, crossbreeds between hagfish and a puddle of babboon vomit, just FLAT OUT ASSUMED that I am some drugged-out fluffy who plays violent video games and names Deities after them. I am soooo outta here. I left highschool a long time ago i don't need to be back there.
    Joe Cool
    Joe Cool

GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! GOMM8

GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Medal13

Rep-3

Post by Joe Cool August 10th 2009, 2:17 pm

Goodbye everyone, You people all absolutely disgust me. Well I tried pleasing everyone and it's just waisting my time. NONE OF YOU CAN READ HIGHER THAN A FOURTH-GRADE LEVEL! No, you mutated children, crossbreeds between hagfish and a puddle of babboon vomit, just FLAT OUT ASSUMED that I am some drugged-out fluffy who plays violent video games and names Deities after them. i'm out of here. i am not sad about it either.
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! 56qtD

GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Medalw11GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL! Medal13

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z August 11th 2009, 11:22 am

Goodbye everyone, I'm going to leave this community because of you. Right now. I feel that alot of you miss the point of this community. I THOUGHT THIS COMMUNITY WAS FULL OF LOVE BUT I SEE THEY ARE FULL OF HATERS AND PEOPLE WHO JUST COMMENT, JUST TO INSULT A FELLOW MEMBER. After the last few weeks or so of posts (and the often aggressively and needlessly snarky comment storm that accompanies several of them), I feel that I must leave this community. You don't feel creative? Are your friends changing? Maybe life is different. Maybe that's good. Maybe you need to spend a few years alone. No, you mutated children, crossbreeds between hagfish and a puddle of babboon vomit, just FLAT OUT ASSUMED that I am some drugged-out fluffy who plays violent video games and names Deities after them. Not looking for sympathy or anything either. Just pointing something out before I take my leave of this community.

Also, lol at this section from one of the other generated goodbye things:

Goodbye everyone, You people all absolutely disgust me. I feel that alot of you miss the point of this community. well you're not better than anyone, everyone makes mistakes and has problems, none of you know my mom, and can judge her like that. ...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content