The ancient lands.

2 posters

Lots of Sonic Stuff for Grabs this Free Stuff Friday

Zez
    Zez

Lots of Sonic Stuff for Grabs this Free Stuff Friday VOZLn

Lots of Sonic Stuff for Grabs this Free Stuff Friday Blackr10Lots of Sonic Stuff for Grabs this Free Stuff Friday Medalw11Lots of Sonic Stuff for Grabs this Free Stuff Friday Zigzag10Lots of Sonic Stuff for Grabs this Free Stuff Friday Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

Lots of Sonic Stuff for Grabs this Free Stuff Friday Empty Lots of Sonic Stuff for Grabs this Free Stuff Friday

Post by Zez August 8th 2009, 5:48 am

Signed Ken Penders Comic Among the Swag

It’s Sega of America’s turn to give stuff away to the Twitter masses for Free Stuff Friday, and fresh off the staff’s trip to the San Diego Comic Con, there will be little disappointment in what’s up for the winning.

For one, the SoA team got well known Archie Sonic comic artist Ken Penders to sign a few vintage comics. The first in what is promised to be a series of giveaways is tomorrow, when a Penders-penned #56 will be given away.

That’s not all. If you’re worried you’ll never get your hands on that Metal Sonic figurine at Comic Con, one of those is also a prize. A Tails plush and a Knuckles branded set of headwear and gloves rounds out the Sonic swag available.

The video below provided by Sega of America goes into some more detail on these items and more. To be eligible to win these prizes, you must be on Twitter, and you must be following @Sega.

Sonic Fan
    Sonic Fan

Lots of Sonic Stuff for Grabs this Free Stuff Friday GOMM8

Lots of Sonic Stuff for Grabs this Free Stuff Friday Medal13

: Female
     Rep0

Lots of Sonic Stuff for Grabs this Free Stuff Friday Empty Re: Lots of Sonic Stuff for Grabs this Free Stuff Friday

Post by Sonic Fan August 8th 2009, 5:33 pm

Aww, if I used Twitter I'd totally enter this competition! I don't own any of this stuff (yet). =( I probably won't bother entering though, I'm not lucky enough to ever win anything...