The ancient lands.

2 posters

I Shouldn't Be Alive

Army
    Army

I Shouldn't Be Alive VOZLn

I Shouldn't Be Alive Blackr10I Shouldn't Be Alive Medalw11I Shouldn't Be Alive Medalg10I Shouldn't Be Alive Zigzag10I Shouldn't Be Alive Medal13I Shouldn't Be Alive Rainbo10

: Male
     Rep2

I Shouldn't Be Alive Empty I Shouldn't Be Alive

Post by Army August 22nd 2009, 5:12 pm

Okay so the topic title is a show on Animal Planet right?

Anyways, it was on last night and I was bored so I decided to watch it.

And I agree, these people shouldn't be alive... because they were so ******* stupid, that they should be dead so they can't produce offspring to spread the stupid gene.

Okay, so the episode starts out with a group of five people fishing in the Zambezi River that divides Zambia and Zimbabwe.

So they're fishing and everything is coming up daisies, but you need to know more about the people as well as the river.

The river is infested with Crocodiles and Hippos. One person can't swim and the other can't swim very well. Also the current is a b.

You see what's gonna happen? You friggin know what's gonna happen at this point.

Too bad these people weren't as genre savvy.

So their little boat ends up flipped over by a pissed off hippo. The woman who can't swim is freaking out, she's holding onto I believe her daughter for support (almost drowning her), and they eventually get stuck under the boat while one guys manages to get on top. He doesn't know that three members of his group are under the boat.

I forgot where the last guy ended up, but the group stuck under the boat eventually get sucked out from underneath it by the current, and end up on a sand bank along with the other guy where they can stand. So this leaves one guy stranded on the capsized boat.

So one guy gets ballsy and decides to swim to shore for help. Please note that they are in the middle of the river on a sand bank, there are a crocodiles everywhere, and the current is still a b.

So he jumps in, fully aware that he could easily be taken out by a croc, but amazingly makes it to shore. Joy and rapture!

But the fun is just beginning for this guy, because there is a croc waiting in the water very close to him.

Cue Pokemon Stadium announcer guy: "They're starring each other down."

And then the croc goes under. Lovely.
    Please note this guy just swam across an entire river against a strong current. He's tired.

So rather than just going on his merry way, he instead, this is amazing, goes back into the water to look for the croc in hopes of chasing it off.

And the croc finds him... with its teeth.

So the croc has him by the arm and is now doing barrel death rolls. So the guy, rather than going for the eyes for massive damage, decides to wedge his free hand into the crocs jaws and push back a flap in the back of the mouth that keeps water out. Now I'm torn on this one because it's a mix of smart and stupid.

So he pushes in the flap, the croc is like "FFFFFFffffffffff..." and takes off. The guy hobbles ashore, bleeding like hell with the risk on gangrene in his arm. He collapses at the base of a tree.

The capsized boat is now sinking, so the guy (conveniently the one who can't swim well) has to swim to the group on the sandbank. He makes it.

Night falls, and it's getting cold out on the river. The group have a close encounter with a croc, but manage to fend it off with a paddle salvaged from the boat.

Our friend who was attacked by the croc wasn't so lucky, for hyenas, buffalo, and big cats are out now.

To make everything worse: there's a full grown buffalo close to him now.

And he can't move.

Luckily though the buffalo pays him no mind and keeps everything else away from him with its presence during the night.

Everything but the little friends he finds on him in the morning. Driver Ants.
    They're eating away at his bad arm and he understandably freaks out and gets an adrenaline rush, the buffalo is long gone and he finds himself running for the river again after supposedly hearing a boat.

There is no boat.

And now he's had enough and collapses on the shore.

The group on the sandbank have been spotted by a pair of kayackers and are saved.

A couple on the other side of the river are having a picnic, but fail to see the semi-concious man trying to call for them. They do find him later and reunite him with his group.

And everyone makes it out alive in the end.

But that doesn't stop them from fishing, albeit from the shore this time.

Discuss?
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

I Shouldn't Be Alive VOZLn

I Shouldn't Be Alive Medalw11I Shouldn't Be Alive Zigzag10I Shouldn't Be Alive White10I Shouldn't Be Alive Medal13

: Male
     Rep26

I Shouldn't Be Alive Empty Re: I Shouldn't Be Alive

Post by Auflodern August 22nd 2009, 6:04 pm

I bet it was fake NO ONE can survive a death roll from a croc