Hello...i'm Starlight the Hedgehog

Starlight the Hedgehog
    Starlight the Hedgehog

Hello...i'm Starlight the Hedgehog WFmvl

: Female
     Rep0

Hello...i'm Starlight the Hedgehog Empty Hello...i'm Starlight the Hedgehog

Post by Starlight the Hedgehog August 29th 2009, 5:07 am

Hello everyone. I'm starlight the Hedgehog. I really hope I can make friends here and have a good time here. I promice i'll be a great friend to all of you! ^^
    Pianta
    Pianta

Hello...i'm Starlight the Hedgehog Imagee10

Hello...i'm Starlight the Hedgehog Medalw11Hello...i'm Starlight the Hedgehog Medalg10Hello...i'm Starlight the Hedgehog White10Hello...i'm Starlight the Hedgehog Medal13

Rep21

Hello...i'm Starlight the Hedgehog Empty Re: Hello...i'm Starlight the Hedgehog

Post by Pianta August 29th 2009, 6:27 am

Hiiiiiii Starlight. :>
    Welcome, and enjoy your stay.
    Joe Cool
    Joe Cool

Hello...i'm Starlight the Hedgehog GOMM8

Hello...i'm Starlight the Hedgehog Medal13

: Male
     Rep-3

Post by Joe Cool August 29th 2009, 6:50 am

welcome to the sonic community!
    i'm your host and weirdo, joeoflula! mehopes you'll have a good time here! Hello...i'm Starlight the Hedgehog Durrhurrplz
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Hello...i'm Starlight the Hedgehog VOZLn

Hello...i'm Starlight the Hedgehog Medalw11Hello...i'm Starlight the Hedgehog Zigzag10Hello...i'm Starlight the Hedgehog White10Hello...i'm Starlight the Hedgehog Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern August 29th 2009, 9:37 am

why does no one who joins play half-life!!!

i mean welcome I hope yo enjoy your stay here I hope to make friends IM SOOO DANG ALOOOONNEEE!!!!!
    Miles24
    Miles24

Hello...i'm Starlight the Hedgehog Blackr10Hello...i'm Starlight the Hedgehog Medalw11Hello...i'm Starlight the Hedgehog White10Hello...i'm Starlight the Hedgehog Medal13Hello...i'm Starlight the Hedgehog 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 August 29th 2009, 1:06 pm

Welcome to The Sonic Community, Starlight the Hedgehog. I hope you enjoy your time here.
    sykog
    sykog

Hello...i'm Starlight the Hedgehog Blackr10Hello...i'm Starlight the Hedgehog Medalw11Hello...i'm Starlight the Hedgehog Medalg10Hello...i'm Starlight the Hedgehog Zigzag10Hello...i'm Starlight the Hedgehog Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog August 29th 2009, 1:31 pm

Hello Starlight. Welcome to the forums.
    Sonic Fan
    Sonic Fan

Hello...i'm Starlight the Hedgehog GOMM8

Hello...i'm Starlight the Hedgehog Medal13

Rep0

Post by Sonic Fan August 29th 2009, 4:42 pm

Hey Starlight, welcome to The Sonic Community, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. =]
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Hello...i'm Starlight the Hedgehog Blackr10Hello...i'm Starlight the Hedgehog Medalw11Hello...i'm Starlight the Hedgehog Zigzag10Hello...i'm Starlight the Hedgehog White10Hello...i'm Starlight the Hedgehog Medal13Hello...i'm Starlight the Hedgehog Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic August 29th 2009, 4:42 pm

13 you say

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content