The ancient lands.

4 posters

Jennifer's Body

Army
    Army

Jennifer's Body VOZLn

Jennifer's Body Blackr10Jennifer's Body Medalw11Jennifer's Body Medalg10Jennifer's Body Zigzag10Jennifer's Body Medal13Jennifer's Body Rainbo10

: Male
     Rep2

Jennifer's Body Empty Jennifer's Body

Post by Army September 9th 2009, 9:42 pm

Anyone else looking forward to this, to avoid a lock or flames I will not say why I am but, you guys probably already know? So is anyone else looking forward to this horror movie focusing on a hot girl murder.

Last edited by Sonic The Armadillo on September 10th 2009, 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Erazor
    Erazor

Jennifer's Body Imagee10

Jennifer's Body Blackr10Jennifer's Body Medalw11Jennifer's Body Medalg10Jennifer's Body White10Jennifer's Body Medal13

Rep22

Jennifer's Body Empty Re: Jennifer's Body

Post by Erazor September 9th 2009, 11:13 pm

No. The only reason this movie even exists is so the movie industry can make money off of guys like you. There's nothing creative about it and the whole thing is a disgrace to horror/comedy movies.
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Jennifer's Body VOZLn

Jennifer's Body Blackr10Jennifer's Body Medalw11Jennifer's Body Medalg10Jennifer's Body White10Jennifer's Body Medal13

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz September 10th 2009, 12:12 am

Nowadays, no one in Hollywood seems to understand the difference between a true psychological horror movie and an hour of gore and screaming.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Jennifer's Body ZtZYh

Jennifer's Body Blackr10Jennifer's Body Medalw11Jennifer's Body Zigzag10Jennifer's Body White10Jennifer's Body Medal13Jennifer's Body 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter September 10th 2009, 12:49 am

Roterblitz wrote:Nowadays, no one in Hollywood seems to understand the difference between a true psychological horror movie and an hour of gore and screaming.
    It's only an hour? Or are you not counting the extra material shown?
    Either way, no, not my kind of movie. Besides, I'd rather not see Miss Fox eating people, I'd rather watch her help robots beat others robots.
    And it's Jennifer's Body, not Megan's.
    Army
    Army

Jennifer's Body VOZLn

Jennifer's Body Blackr10Jennifer's Body Medalw11Jennifer's Body Medalg10Jennifer's Body Zigzag10Jennifer's Body Medal13Jennifer's Body Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army September 10th 2009, 5:25 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    Roterblitz wrote:Nowadays, no one in Hollywood seems to understand the difference between a true psychological horror movie and an hour of gore and screaming.
    It's only an hour? Or are you not counting the extra material shown?
    Either way, no, not my kind of movie. Besides, I'd rather not see Miss Fox eating people, I'd rather watch her help robots beat others robots.
    And it's Jennifer's Body, not Megan's.
    oh thanks for telling me, wasn't really paying attention to the commercials, edits topic.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content