: Male
     Rep-3

Silver is in SatBK - Page 2 Empty Re: Silver is in SatBK

Post by Joe Cool March 4th 2009, 2:33 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    joeoflula wrote:DEATH TO THE SYKOG
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKnakYEbI3A
    Overpower much?
    you only have half of your critical chance to get a silencer and only for assassins >.>

Last edited by joeoflula on March 4th 2009, 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
    Zez
    Zez

Silver is in SatBK - Page 2 VOZLn

Silver is in SatBK - Page 2 Blackr10Silver is in SatBK - Page 2 Medalw11Silver is in SatBK - Page 2 Zigzag10Silver is in SatBK - Page 2 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez March 4th 2009, 4:58 pm

To Joe: .... >__>
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Silver is in SatBK - Page 2 Blackr10Silver is in SatBK - Page 2 Medalw11Silver is in SatBK - Page 2 Medalg10Silver is in SatBK - Page 2 White10Silver is in SatBK - Page 2 Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 March 18th 2009, 10:29 pm

That's cool.

Why the hell aren't the Chaotix?!
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Silver is in SatBK - Page 2 ZtZYh

Silver is in SatBK - Page 2 Blackr10Silver is in SatBK - Page 2 Medalw11Silver is in SatBK - Page 2 Zigzag10Silver is in SatBK - Page 2 White10Silver is in SatBK - Page 2 Medal13Silver is in SatBK - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 18th 2009, 10:32 pm

I hope the armor won't be too hard to sprite. Bounce
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:Why the hell aren't the Chaotix?!
    Yeah, especially since the Knights of the Round Table usually have at least 12 members.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Silver is in SatBK - Page 2 Blackr10Silver is in SatBK - Page 2 Medalw11Silver is in SatBK - Page 2 Medalg10Silver is in SatBK - Page 2 White10Silver is in SatBK - Page 2 Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 March 18th 2009, 10:40 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:I hope the armor won't be too hard to sprite. Bounce
    Yeah, especially since the Knights of the Round Table usually have at least 12 members.

I won't pretend to know anything about that but still if their appearance could've been possible then why wasn't it? I really wish to know.

Next thing you know they'll replace Vector when the Winter Olympics come out.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Silver is in SatBK - Page 2 Blackr10Silver is in SatBK - Page 2 Medalw11Silver is in SatBK - Page 2 Zigzag10Silver is in SatBK - Page 2 White10Silver is in SatBK - Page 2 Medal13Silver is in SatBK - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 18th 2009, 10:44 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:

I won't pretend to know anything about that but still if their appearance could've been possible then why wasn't it? I really wish to know.

Probably because Sonic Team was working on three games at the time. That's my reasoning.
    Well, we'll see, but hopefully not.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 March 18th 2009, 10:48 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:

Probably because Sonic Team was working on three games at the time. That's my reasoning.

It's a pretty strange reasoning at that but I guess no fan really has the answer.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 18th 2009, 10:50 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:

It's a pretty strange reasoning at that but I guess no fan really has the answer.
    Yeah, we fans are always left in the dark.
    But it isn't that strange. With SU, half of the other SU, and S&TBK all being worked on at once, they have to manage their time and meet their goals.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 March 18th 2009, 10:58 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:

Yeah, we fans are always left in the dark.
    But it isn't that strange. With SU, half of the other SU, and S&TBK all being worked on at once, they have to manage their time and meet their goals.

I still find it strange really when I consider everything else I've seen and heard were included in those games.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Silver is in SatBK - Page 2 Imagee10

Rep22

Post by Erazor March 18th 2009, 10:59 pm

They weren't included because that would have been more voice actors to pay.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 March 18th 2009, 11:11 pm

Erazor wrote:They weren't included because that would have been more voice actors to pay.

Heh. I can understand Espio and Charmy but I thought Dan Green did Vector's voice now.

Two must be an extrodinary high number then. coolguy
    Erazor
    Erazor

Rep22

Post by Erazor March 18th 2009, 11:12 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    Erazor wrote:They weren't included because that would have been more voice actors to pay.

Heh. I can understand Espio and Charmy but I thought Dan Green did Vector's voice now.

Two must be an extrodinary high number then. coolguy
    It is. And Dan Green is a prick when it comes to reptiles.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 March 18th 2009, 11:23 pm

Eh. Guess so.
    Zez
    Zez

Silver is in SatBK - Page 2 Blackr10Silver is in SatBK - Page 2 Medalw11Silver is in SatBK - Page 2 Zigzag10Silver is in SatBK - Page 2 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez March 19th 2009, 1:24 pm

I really don't understand why Silver is in this game in the first place.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 19th 2009, 2:43 pm

Zezima wrote:I really don't understand why Silver is in this game in the first place.
    It's obvious. He's a popular character that is well liked and fairly new.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez March 19th 2009, 2:44 pm

Zezima wrote:I really don't understand why Silver is in this game in the first place.

Doesn't mean he has anything to ctually contribute to the story, though. Practicality over Fashionablity.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 19th 2009, 2:46 pm

Zezima wrote:

Doesn't mean he has anything to ctually contribute to the story, though. Practicality over Fashionablity.
    He wasn't in the story. :>_>:
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez March 19th 2009, 2:47 pm

Zezima wrote:

He wasn't in the story. :>_>:

Sorry... I forgot. :>_>:
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Silver is in SatBK - Page 2 Medalw11Silver is in SatBK - Page 2 Medalg10Silver is in SatBK - Page 2 Zigzag10Silver is in SatBK - Page 2 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great March 26th 2009, 3:57 am

Does Silver have a role in SatBK?
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 26th 2009, 10:19 am

Gamma The Great wrote:Does Silver have a role in SatBK?
    Technically no. Sir Galahad does, but only in multiplayer.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest April 17th 2009, 1:07 pm

I really don't know why so many people hate Silver. Silver's awesome to the max, I wish he was in the story.

Oh and in Sonic & The Black Knight, just so you know, Shadow's Silvers father and Knuckles uncle. Jet's Blazes brother.

Tails is a nameless blacksmith.

As for Amy she's not related to any body.

Oh and to all you lame fools out there......Silver is better than any character besides Shadow, Eggman, and Sonic.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Silver is in SatBK - Page 2 Blackr10Silver is in SatBK - Page 2 Medalw11Silver is in SatBK - Page 2 Zigzag10Silver is in SatBK - Page 2 White10Silver is in SatBK - Page 2 Medal13Silver is in SatBK - Page 2 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic April 17th 2009, 2:59 pm

CoolerThanYou68 wrote:I really don't know why so many people hate Silver. Silver's awesome to the max, I wish he was in the story.

Oh and in Sonic & The Black Knight, just so you know, Shadow's Silvers father and Knuckles uncle. Jet's Blazes brother.

Tails is a nameless blacksmith.

As for Amy she's not related to any body.

Oh and to all you lame fools out there......Silver is better than any character besides Shadow, Eggman, and Sonic.
    How does this make them awesome?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest April 17th 2009, 3:05 pm

No I was just pointing stuff out. I just say that Shadow, Sonic, Silver, and Dr. Eggman are awesome.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 30th 2009, 2:00 pm

Man, I do hope some sprite sheets of Sir Galahad come out. And I really wish he'd have gotten into the story. Galahad was one of the few knights I knew, and though I didn't know much, I'd always want to see more.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content