The ancient lands.

5 posters

SAU and SAE announce Sonic Sports Air Hockey and Sonic Sports Basketball

Plix
    Plix

SAU and SAE announce Sonic Sports Air Hockey and Sonic Sports Basketball VOZLn

: Male
     Rep13

SAU and SAE announce Sonic Sports Air Hockey and Sonic Sports Basketball Empty SAU and SAE announce Sonic Sports Air Hockey and Sonic Sports Basketball

Post by Plix September 21st 2009, 10:49 pm

http://www.yourguides.net/controller/trade/index.cfm?action=newsStory&url_dir=amusementgaming&id=1570
    Phantom
    Phantom

SAU and SAE announce Sonic Sports Air Hockey and Sonic Sports Basketball VOZLn

SAU and SAE announce Sonic Sports Air Hockey and Sonic Sports Basketball Medal13

Rep11

SAU and SAE announce Sonic Sports Air Hockey and Sonic Sports Basketball Empty Re: SAU and SAE announce Sonic Sports Air Hockey and Sonic Sports Basketball

Post by Phantom September 22nd 2009, 1:56 am

As to be seen in arcades? That would be interesting.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

SAU and SAE announce Sonic Sports Air Hockey and Sonic Sports Basketball ZtZYh

SAU and SAE announce Sonic Sports Air Hockey and Sonic Sports Basketball Blackr10SAU and SAE announce Sonic Sports Air Hockey and Sonic Sports Basketball Medalw11SAU and SAE announce Sonic Sports Air Hockey and Sonic Sports Basketball Zigzag10SAU and SAE announce Sonic Sports Air Hockey and Sonic Sports Basketball White10SAU and SAE announce Sonic Sports Air Hockey and Sonic Sports Basketball Medal13SAU and SAE announce Sonic Sports Air Hockey and Sonic Sports Basketball 2nio02t

Rep76

SAU and SAE announce Sonic Sports Air Hockey and Sonic Sports Basketball Empty Re: SAU and SAE announce Sonic Sports Air Hockey and Sonic Sports Basketball

Post by The Freedom Fighter September 22nd 2009, 10:51 am

Oh I'd be so happy if Peter Piper bought that Air Hockey thing.
    Sonic Fan
    Sonic Fan

SAU and SAE announce Sonic Sports Air Hockey and Sonic Sports Basketball GOMM8

SAU and SAE announce Sonic Sports Air Hockey and Sonic Sports Basketball Medal13

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Sonic Fan September 23rd 2009, 3:04 pm

Oh wow, that's AWESOME! I'd love to add one of those to my collection, but it'd probably be too expensive and I wouldn't have the room. ;_; Oh well... I just hope it comes to one of my local arcades, I'd be in there playing it all the time! XD
    sykog
    sykog

SAU and SAE announce Sonic Sports Air Hockey and Sonic Sports Basketball Imagee10

SAU and SAE announce Sonic Sports Air Hockey and Sonic Sports Basketball Blackr10SAU and SAE announce Sonic Sports Air Hockey and Sonic Sports Basketball Medalw11SAU and SAE announce Sonic Sports Air Hockey and Sonic Sports Basketball Medalg10SAU and SAE announce Sonic Sports Air Hockey and Sonic Sports Basketball Zigzag10SAU and SAE announce Sonic Sports Air Hockey and Sonic Sports Basketball Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog September 23rd 2009, 7:04 pm

Sonic Fan wrote:Oh wow, that's AWESOME! I'd love to add one of those to my collection, but it'd probably be too expensive and I wouldn't have the room. ;_; Oh well... I just hope it comes to one of my local arcades, I'd be in there playing it all the time! XD
    How about in the garage?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content