Mobius 1
NeoMetalSonic
Yioibon
Chaos_Overlord
sykog
Miles24
GREG THE CAT
14 posters

Indeed. My sanity is to be judged as incomprehendable.

NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Indeed. My sanity is to be judged as incomprehendable. - Page 2 Imagee10

Indeed. My sanity is to be judged as incomprehendable. - Page 2 Blackr10Indeed. My sanity is to be judged as incomprehendable. - Page 2 Medalw11Indeed. My sanity is to be judged as incomprehendable. - Page 2 Zigzag10Indeed. My sanity is to be judged as incomprehendable. - Page 2 White10Indeed. My sanity is to be judged as incomprehendable. - Page 2 Medal13Indeed. My sanity is to be judged as incomprehendable. - Page 2 Medalg10

: Male
     Rep35

Indeed. My sanity is to be judged as incomprehendable. - Page 2 Empty Re: Indeed. My sanity is to be judged as incomprehendable.

Post by NeoMetalSonic October 18th 2009, 8:17 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    GREG THE CAT wrote:Ok, that's a familiar name... But, uh... What the heck did I do to become disliked?
    You don't really remember Neo do you?
    Although he could be kidding around, it wouldn't be surprising if he was just being stupid. Just ignore him and Mobius 1.
    I'm offended
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Indeed. My sanity is to be judged as incomprehendable. - Page 2 VOZLn

Indeed. My sanity is to be judged as incomprehendable. - Page 2 Medalw11Indeed. My sanity is to be judged as incomprehendable. - Page 2 White10Indeed. My sanity is to be judged as incomprehendable. - Page 2 Medal13

Rep1

Indeed. My sanity is to be judged as incomprehendable. - Page 2 Empty Re: Indeed. My sanity is to be judged as incomprehendable.

Post by Shadow122 October 18th 2009, 9:27 pm

TalkingObject wrote:
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    GREG THE CAT wrote:Ok, that's a familiar name... But, uh... What the heck did I do to become disliked?
    You don't really remember Neo do you?
    Although he could be kidding around, it wouldn't be surprising if he was just being stupid. Just ignore him and Mobius 1.
    I'm offended

You should be. :<_<:
    Chaosmaster8753
    Chaosmaster8753

Indeed. My sanity is to be judged as incomprehendable. - Page 2 Kz2PK

Indeed. My sanity is to be judged as incomprehendable. - Page 2 Blackr10

Rep0

Post by Chaosmaster8753 October 20th 2009, 10:27 pm

Decided to come here, eh Greg?
    sykog
    sykog

Indeed. My sanity is to be judged as incomprehendable. - Page 2 Blackr10Indeed. My sanity is to be judged as incomprehendable. - Page 2 Medalw11Indeed. My sanity is to be judged as incomprehendable. - Page 2 Medalg10Indeed. My sanity is to be judged as incomprehendable. - Page 2 Zigzag10Indeed. My sanity is to be judged as incomprehendable. - Page 2 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog October 21st 2009, 12:20 am

I think he might have left.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Indeed. My sanity is to be judged as incomprehendable. - Page 2 Medalw11Indeed. My sanity is to be judged as incomprehendable. - Page 2 White10Indeed. My sanity is to be judged as incomprehendable. - Page 2 Medal13

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 October 21st 2009, 12:35 pm

Nah he's not like that.
    GREG THE CAT
    GREG THE CAT

Indeed. My sanity is to be judged as incomprehendable. - Page 2 WFmvl

Rep0

Post by GREG THE CAT October 21st 2009, 7:19 pm

joeoflula wrote:Your sanity and use of logic in your sentences means you must go down for the glory of narnia.
    I'm sane and yet insane at the same time?

PARADOX.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 October 22nd 2009, 1:12 pm

GREG THE CAT wrote:
    joeoflula wrote:Your sanity and use of logic in your sentences means you must go down for the glory of narnia.
    I'm sane and yet insane at the same time?

PARADOX.

LOLZ
    Pianta
    Pianta

Indeed. My sanity is to be judged as incomprehendable. - Page 2 Medalw11Indeed. My sanity is to be judged as incomprehendable. - Page 2 Medalg10Indeed. My sanity is to be judged as incomprehendable. - Page 2 White10Indeed. My sanity is to be judged as incomprehendable. - Page 2 Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

Post by Pianta October 22nd 2009, 7:56 pm

Welcome, I think I know you...

not sure...

wait for it...

I don't know.

Hi!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content