+6
sykog
Independence76
The Freedom Fighter
Yioibon
Light Dash
Miles24
10 posters

Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying.

Miles24
    Miles24

Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. Imagee10

Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. Blackr10Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. Medalw11Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. White10Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. Medal13Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep2

Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. Empty Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying.

Post by Miles24 November 19th 2009, 11:15 pm

This Friday is no ordinary day. This Friday is International Stand up to Bullying Day. A day where many stand up against the people who bully others every day within school, home, or work.

This day began when two Canadian teenagers decided to stand up against a group of bullies who picked on a student for wearing a pink shirt to school. They did so by bringing boxes of pink shirts, and told their class to wear the shirt. When the bullies came to school that day, they saw a large portion of the students within the school wearing pink shirts. After that very moment, the bullies never picked on the student again.

That is why this Friday, many people across the world, including myself, will be wearing a pink shirt. If you could, please join us by wearing a pink shirt and Stand Up. Stand Up for those who are bullied on a daily basis. Stand Up for those who feel they do not fit in with others. Stand Up for those who are afraid to speak up for themselves due to the fear of realiation. Stand Up for what you think is right. For more information, you can visit their main web site here.
    http://www.standupday.com/08/partici...&page_id=intro
    Light Dash
    Light Dash

Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. GOMM8

Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. Blackr10Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. Medal13Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. 2nio02t

Rep3

Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. Empty Re: Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying.

Post by Light Dash November 19th 2009, 11:44 pm

Cool. It's a shame I go to a school with a uniform though.
    Yioibon
    Yioibon

Rep3

Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. Empty Re: Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying.

Post by Yioibon November 19th 2009, 11:52 pm

Alot of people bring bullying on themselves.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. ZtZYh

Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. Blackr10Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. Medalw11Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. Zigzag10Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. White10Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. Medal13Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter November 20th 2009, 12:04 am

I don't have a pink shirt. Frankly, bullying around my time was a quick ending fad. Things were quite well when I left, so I don't think pinking it up would really do any good for my old schools.
    Independence76

Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. Medalg10Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. Medal13

Rep4

Post by Independence76 November 20th 2009, 12:43 am

Light Dash wrote:It's a shame I go to a school with a uniform though.
    sykog
    sykog

Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. Blackr10Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. Medalw11Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. Medalg10Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. Zigzag10Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog November 20th 2009, 1:17 am

I don't have any pink shirts, or bullies, for that matter.
    Independence76

Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. Medalg10Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. Medal13

Rep4

Post by Independence76 November 20th 2009, 1:27 am

sykog77 wrote:I don't have any pink shirts, or bullies, for that matter.
    Army
    Army

Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. VOZLn

Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. Blackr10Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. Medalw11Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. Medalg10Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. Zigzag10Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. Medal13Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army November 20th 2009, 2:29 am

I guess I'll get my pink tuxedo (only pink thing I have)
    sykog
    sykog

Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. Blackr10Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. Medalw11Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. Medalg10Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. Zigzag10Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog November 20th 2009, 2:34 am

Sonic The Armadillo wrote:I guess I'll get my pink tuxedo (only pink thing I have)
    Be sure to tell us how that goes tomorrow.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. Blackr10Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. Medalw11Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. Medalg10Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. White10Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor November 20th 2009, 3:03 am

Albino Nega wrote:Alot of people bring bullying on themselves.
    Spoiler:

On topic. Bullying can be a healthy, enjoyable way to spend an afternoon.
    Miles24
    Miles24

Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. Blackr10Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. Medalw11Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. White10Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. Medal13Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 November 20th 2009, 7:50 am

Erazor wrote:
    Spoiler:

That is not true. Though it may be enjoyable for the bully within such actions, but it is the exact opposite for the victim.
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. VOZLn

Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. Medalw11Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. Medal13

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord November 20th 2009, 11:36 am

lol I remember the think pink whatever
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. Blackr10Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. Medalw11Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. Zigzag10Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. White10Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. Medal13Think Pink This Friday and Stand Up Against Bullying. Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic November 20th 2009, 3:11 pm

Miles24 wrote:
    Erazor wrote:
    Spoiler:

That is not true. Though it may be enjoyable for the bully within such actions, but it is the exact opposite for the victim.
    Unless he is into Sadomasochism

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content