Army
The Freedom Fighter
Auflodern
10 posters

Changing to christmas themed avatars

Auflodern
    Auflodern

Changing to christmas themed avatars VOZLn

Changing to christmas themed avatars Medalw11Changing to christmas themed avatars Zigzag10Changing to christmas themed avatars White10Changing to christmas themed avatars Medal13

: Male
     Rep26

Changing to christmas themed avatars Empty Changing to christmas themed avatars

Post by Auflodern December 2nd 2009, 6:58 pm

it's december so now it's time for christmas themed avatars woot woo!
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Changing to christmas themed avatars ZtZYh

Changing to christmas themed avatars Blackr10Changing to christmas themed avatars Medalw11Changing to christmas themed avatars Zigzag10Changing to christmas themed avatars White10Changing to christmas themed avatars Medal13Changing to christmas themed avatars 2nio02t

Rep76

Changing to christmas themed avatars Empty Re: Changing to christmas themed avatars

Post by The Freedom Fighter December 3rd 2009, 1:00 am

lol, nice. I'll see what I can do, but I rather like my advertisement avatar.
    Army
    Army

Changing to christmas themed avatars Blackr10Changing to christmas themed avatars Medalw11Changing to christmas themed avatars Medalg10Changing to christmas themed avatars Zigzag10Changing to christmas themed avatars Medal13Changing to christmas themed avatars Rainbo10

Rep2

Changing to christmas themed avatars Empty Re: Changing to christmas themed avatars

Post by Army December 3rd 2009, 2:53 am

I'm working on it.
    Edit: Done, it's my new avatar, looks crappy, Yay, sonic's happy he found a present.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Changing to christmas themed avatars Imagee10

Changing to christmas themed avatars Blackr10Changing to christmas themed avatars Medalw11Changing to christmas themed avatars Medalg10Changing to christmas themed avatars White10Changing to christmas themed avatars Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor December 3rd 2009, 11:01 pm

That's insensitive. Your avatar is supposed to involve Hanukkah and that other made up holiday.
    Mobius 1
    Mobius 1

Changing to christmas themed avatars Kz2PK

Rep0

Post by Mobius 1 December 4th 2009, 4:54 pm

your sig only seems to include christmas and the judge dredd faith
    sykog
    sykog

Changing to christmas themed avatars Blackr10Changing to christmas themed avatars Medalw11Changing to christmas themed avatars Medalg10Changing to christmas themed avatars Zigzag10Changing to christmas themed avatars Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog December 5th 2009, 2:34 am

Okay, I'll do that.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Changing to christmas themed avatars Blackr10Changing to christmas themed avatars Medalw11Changing to christmas themed avatars Zigzag10Changing to christmas themed avatars White10Changing to christmas themed avatars Medal13Changing to christmas themed avatars Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic December 5th 2009, 8:29 pm

I change it
    Do I get Cookie points now?
    sykog
    sykog

Changing to christmas themed avatars Blackr10Changing to christmas themed avatars Medalw11Changing to christmas themed avatars Medalg10Changing to christmas themed avatars Zigzag10Changing to christmas themed avatars Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog December 6th 2009, 12:26 am

TalkingObject wrote:I change it
    Do I get Cookie points now?
    Sure thing. Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie
    Kreigs, this is you best idea ever.
    Pianta
    Pianta

Changing to christmas themed avatars Medalw11Changing to christmas themed avatars Medalg10Changing to christmas themed avatars White10Changing to christmas themed avatars Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

Post by Pianta December 6th 2009, 8:02 am

If only I could shoop this avvy...
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Changing to christmas themed avatars ZtZYh

Changing to christmas themed avatars Blackr10Changing to christmas themed avatars Medalw11Changing to christmas themed avatars Zigzag10Changing to christmas themed avatars White10Changing to christmas themed avatars Medal13Changing to christmas themed avatars 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter December 6th 2009, 12:43 pm

...Shoop?
    Well, still deciding.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Changing to christmas themed avatars Medalw11Changing to christmas themed avatars Zigzag10Changing to christmas themed avatars White10Changing to christmas themed avatars Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern December 6th 2009, 2:21 pm

quick question:

why is it snowing on the interwebz?
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Changing to christmas themed avatars Blackr10Changing to christmas themed avatars Medalw11Changing to christmas themed avatars Zigzag10Changing to christmas themed avatars White10Changing to christmas themed avatars Medal13Changing to christmas themed avatars Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic December 6th 2009, 2:33 pm

Pianta wrote:If only I could shoop this avvy...
    HOT!
    Pianta
    Pianta

Changing to christmas themed avatars Medalw11Changing to christmas themed avatars Medalg10Changing to christmas themed avatars White10Changing to christmas themed avatars Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

Post by Pianta December 6th 2009, 2:38 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:...Shoop?
    As in photoshopping.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog December 6th 2009, 7:40 pm

Kriegsmarine wrote:quick question:

why is it snowing on the interwebz?
    Go to Site news.
    Chaosmaster8753
    Chaosmaster8753

Changing to christmas themed avatars Kz2PK

Changing to christmas themed avatars Blackr10

Rep0

Post by Chaosmaster8753 December 6th 2009, 10:31 pm

I'm getting Zexion into the Christmas spirit.
    Miles24
    Miles24

Changing to christmas themed avatars Blackr10Changing to christmas themed avatars Medalw11Changing to christmas themed avatars White10Changing to christmas themed avatars Medal13Changing to christmas themed avatars 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 December 6th 2009, 10:56 pm

I have actually changed to my Holiday Avatar as well. It may not be my best work in terms of spriting, but it actually works well in my opinion.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest December 8th 2009, 5:45 am

I'm lazy. I just crossed out the "sex" in an old avatar and edited in "Christmas" above it.

Fun fact: Back when Christmas was a pagan holiday, sex, including a lot of premarital sex, played a big part, as well as about a billion other things that would be considered a sin by modern Christian celebrators.

Changing to christmas themed avatars The_more_you_know2

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content