Pianta
sykog
Jmh
9 posters

I've left the SEGA forums

Jmh
    Jmh

I've left the SEGA  forums Imagee10

I've left the SEGA  forums Medalw11I've left the SEGA  forums White10I've left the SEGA  forums Medal13

: Male
     Rep67

I've left the SEGA  forums Empty I've left the SEGA forums

Post by Jmh December 6th 2009, 12:21 am

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?t=306034

Now I'm going to post here a lot more.
    sykog
    sykog

I've left the SEGA  forums Blackr10I've left the SEGA  forums Medalw11I've left the SEGA  forums Medalg10I've left the SEGA  forums Zigzag10I've left the SEGA  forums Medal13

Rep29

I've left the SEGA  forums Empty Re: I've left the SEGA forums

Post by sykog December 6th 2009, 12:24 am

Hmm, okay.
    How come?
    Jmh
    Jmh

I've left the SEGA  forums Medalw11I've left the SEGA  forums White10I've left the SEGA  forums Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh December 6th 2009, 12:27 am

sykog77 wrote:Hmm, okay.
    How come?
    Because it took too much time from my daily schedule.
    Pianta
    Pianta

I've left the SEGA  forums Medalw11I've left the SEGA  forums Medalg10I've left the SEGA  forums White10I've left the SEGA  forums Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

Post by Pianta December 6th 2009, 8:01 am

Aww.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Rep67

Post by Jmh December 6th 2009, 9:29 am

Pianta wrote:Aww.
    It doesn't really matter because most the people that were sad by it are on here anyways.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

I've left the SEGA  forums White10I've left the SEGA  forums Medalg10I've left the SEGA  forums Medal13I've left the SEGA  forums Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz December 6th 2009, 2:43 pm

Jmh wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:Hmm, okay.
    How come?
    Because it took too much time from my daily schedule.
    So you're posting here a lot mre now, that makes a lot of sense. So, you're okay with this site taking you're schedule up, but not with tha tone? Well, I guess we're all special...
    Pianta
    Pianta

I've left the SEGA  forums Medalw11I've left the SEGA  forums Medalg10I've left the SEGA  forums White10I've left the SEGA  forums Medal13

Rep21

Post by Pianta December 6th 2009, 2:50 pm

I think he just likes the users here better. I can understand that. We're awesome. Yes.
    Army
    Army

I've left the SEGA  forums VOZLn

I've left the SEGA  forums Blackr10I've left the SEGA  forums Medalw11I've left the SEGA  forums Medalg10I've left the SEGA  forums Zigzag10I've left the SEGA  forums Medal13I've left the SEGA  forums Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army December 6th 2009, 5:50 pm

Also, I cuddle with people over here.
    HolyNightmare
    HolyNightmare

I've left the SEGA  forums WFmvl

Rep0

Post by HolyNightmare December 6th 2009, 9:18 pm

I tried staying on Segaboards but everytime I did, Cochrane banned me. I came back once after a long period of absence but it wasn't just the same, I don't know any of those new people over there. :/
    Jmh
    Jmh

Rep67

Post by Jmh December 6th 2009, 11:28 pm

Pianta wrote:I think he just likes the users here better. I can understand that. We're awesome. Yes.
    Indeed. There are only a couple people I'll miss at SEGA. (Like FlamerStreak).

Oh and between me and you, I did check my topic recently. Because to some extent, I am an attention whore and a drama queen. But when I said I'll never return I meant it, and people like parn make me glad I left. Because SEGA's full of s!
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

I've left the SEGA  forums White10I've left the SEGA  forums Medalg10I've left the SEGA  forums Medal13I've left the SEGA  forums Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz December 7th 2009, 12:53 am

Jmh wrote:
    Pianta wrote:I think he just likes the users here better. I can understand that. We're awesome. Yes.

Oh and between me and you, I did check my topic recently. Because to some extent, I am an attention whore and a drama queen. But when I said I'll never return I meant it, and people like parn make me glad I left. Because SEGA's full of s!
    Only Flamer? You seemed to have a lot of friends there, I've seen you chatting with a few guys, Elysium, that one Matthew guy, etc..
    Jmh
    Jmh

Rep67

Post by Jmh December 7th 2009, 1:11 am

Schnickelfritz wrote:
    Jmh wrote:

Only Flamer? You seemed to have a lot of friends there, I've seen you chatting with a few guys, Elysium, that one Matthew guy, etc..
    The thing is that I'm not sure if they're really my friends. Seeing as Starlight Rage Zone betrayed me I'm sure they would as well.

Can't trust anyone.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Rep67

Post by Jmh December 7th 2009, 3:24 am

*Sigh* And I'm back on SEGA again..... :<_<:

Wow, I think I just regained my title of forum retard again. :P

I'm still gonna post here more.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

I've left the SEGA  forums ZtZYh

I've left the SEGA  forums Blackr10I've left the SEGA  forums Medalw11I've left the SEGA  forums Zigzag10I've left the SEGA  forums White10I've left the SEGA  forums Medal13I've left the SEGA  forums 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter December 7th 2009, 10:02 am

Jmh wrote:*Sigh* And I'm back on SEGA again..... :<_<:

:AUGH!: What did you do that for? :Facepalm:
    Pianta
    Pianta

Rep21

Post by Pianta December 7th 2009, 11:31 am

Jmh wrote:
    Schnickelfritz wrote:
    Jmh wrote:

The thing is that I'm not sure if they're really my friends. Seeing as Starlight Rage Zone betrayed me I'm sure they would as well.

Can't trust anyone.
    Wait... mind telling me what he did? :0
    Jmh
    Jmh

Rep67

Post by Jmh December 7th 2009, 1:27 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:

Revenge. I still need to settle a score with some of those spammers in the thread. After that, maybe I can finally leave SEGA nice and quietly.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Rep67

Post by Jmh December 7th 2009, 1:29 pm

Pianta wrote:
    Jmh wrote:
    Schnickelfritz wrote:
    Jmh wrote:

Can't trust anyone.
    If you read past the third page on my thread. You will see.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Rep67

Post by Jmh December 7th 2009, 2:54 pm

Pianta wrote:
    Jmh wrote:
    Schnickelfritz wrote:
    Jmh wrote:

Can't trust anyone.
    If you look past page 3 on my topic you will see.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

I've left the SEGA  forums Blackr10I've left the SEGA  forums Medalw11I've left the SEGA  forums Zigzag10I've left the SEGA  forums White10I've left the SEGA  forums Medal13I've left the SEGA  forums 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter December 7th 2009, 3:01 pm

Jmh wrote:

Revenge. I still need to settle a score with some of those spammers in the thread. After that, maybe I can finally leave SEGA nice and quietly.
    :AUGH!: :AUGH!: :AUGH!: That's even worse. No, that's just no. I seriously doubt they deserve any kind of attention from you in regards to revenge.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Rep67

Post by Jmh December 7th 2009, 4:03 pm

Jmh wrote:

:AUGH!: :AUGH!: :AUGH!: That's even worse. No, that's just no. I seriously doubt they deserve any kind of attention from you in regards to revenge.
    Alright, I'll leave SEGA alone. Sorry 'bout that. Guess my head isn't in the right place.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

I've left the SEGA  forums Blackr10I've left the SEGA  forums Medalw11I've left the SEGA  forums Zigzag10I've left the SEGA  forums White10I've left the SEGA  forums Medal13I've left the SEGA  forums Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic December 7th 2009, 4:27 pm

Jmh wrote:
    Jmh wrote:

Alright, I'll leave SEGA alone. Sorry 'bout that. Guess my head isn't in the right place.
    Wuss
    Jmh
    Jmh

Rep67

Post by Jmh December 7th 2009, 5:11 pm

TBH, I should probably leave here as well. The internet is a better place without people like me.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter December 7th 2009, 5:16 pm

Jmh wrote:TBH, I should probably leave here as well. The internet is a better place without people like me.
    What gave you that idea?
    Joe Cool
    Joe Cool

I've left the SEGA  forums GOMM8

I've left the SEGA  forums Medal13

Rep-3

Post by Joe Cool December 7th 2009, 6:50 pm

Jmh wrote:TBH, I should probably leave here as well. The internet is a better place without people like me.
    What gave you that idea?
    He wanted revenge and you told him not to?
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter December 7th 2009, 6:54 pm

Joe Cool wrote:
    What gave you that idea?
    He wanted revenge and you told him not to?
    Exactly. That has nothing to do with leaving The Sonic Community; all it means is not to waste his time with those fools he seeks to expend vengence on. It's as though he didn't even see my speech that directly defies his statement.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content