The ancient lands.

5 posters

Michael Jackson's involvement with Sonic 3 confirmed

Zez
    Zez

Michael Jackson's involvement with Sonic 3 confirmed VOZLn

Michael Jackson's involvement with Sonic 3 confirmed Blackr10Michael Jackson's involvement with Sonic 3 confirmed Medalw11Michael Jackson's involvement with Sonic 3 confirmed Zigzag10Michael Jackson's involvement with Sonic 3 confirmed Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

Michael Jackson's involvement with Sonic 3 confirmed Empty Michael Jackson's involvement with Sonic 3 confirmed

Post by Zez December 15th 2009, 5:39 pm

Often speculated and argued, Michael Jackson’s involvement with Sonic 3 has finally been confirmed by way of composer Brad Buxer in an interview by Black and White magazine.

B&W: Can you clarify the rumor that Michael had in 1993 composed the music for Sonic 3 video game, for which you havel been credited?

Buxer: I’ve never played the game so I do not know what tracks on which Michael and I have worked the developers have kept, but we did compose music for the game. Michael called me at the time for help on this project, and that’s what I did.
    And if he is not credited for composing the music, it’s because he was not happy with the result sound coming out of the console. At the time, game consoles did not allow an optimal sound reproduction, and Michael found it frustrating. He did not want to be associated with a product that devalued his music…

B&W: One of the surprising things in this soundtrack is that you can hear the chords from Stranger in Moscow, which is supposed to have been composed later…

Buxer: Yes, Michael and I had composed those chords for the game, and it has been used as base for Stranger in Moscow.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Michael Jackson's involvement with Sonic 3 confirmed Imagee10

Michael Jackson's involvement with Sonic 3 confirmed Blackr10Michael Jackson's involvement with Sonic 3 confirmed Medalw11Michael Jackson's involvement with Sonic 3 confirmed Zigzag10Michael Jackson's involvement with Sonic 3 confirmed White10Michael Jackson's involvement with Sonic 3 confirmed Medal13Michael Jackson's involvement with Sonic 3 confirmed Medalg10

Rep35

Michael Jackson's involvement with Sonic 3 confirmed Empty Re: Michael Jackson's involvement with Sonic 3 confirmed

Post by NeoMetalSonic December 15th 2009, 6:07 pm

This was already known
    sykog
    sykog

Michael Jackson's involvement with Sonic 3 confirmed Imagee10

Michael Jackson's involvement with Sonic 3 confirmed Blackr10Michael Jackson's involvement with Sonic 3 confirmed Medalw11Michael Jackson's involvement with Sonic 3 confirmed Medalg10Michael Jackson's involvement with Sonic 3 confirmed Zigzag10Michael Jackson's involvement with Sonic 3 confirmed Medal13

Rep29

Michael Jackson's involvement with Sonic 3 confirmed Empty Re: Michael Jackson's involvement with Sonic 3 confirmed

Post by sykog December 15th 2009, 10:26 pm

We already have a topic about this somewhere around here.
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Michael Jackson's involvement with Sonic 3 confirmed VOZLn

Michael Jackson's involvement with Sonic 3 confirmed Medalw11Michael Jackson's involvement with Sonic 3 confirmed Medal13

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord December 16th 2009, 10:14 am

I think so
    Demon_skeith
    Demon_skeith

Michael Jackson's involvement with Sonic 3 confirmed WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Demon_skeith December 17th 2009, 12:30 am

I always thought this was untrue, I guess I was wrong.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content