The ancient lands.

Crossover Theory

Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Crossover Theory VOZLn

Crossover Theory Medalw11Crossover Theory Medalg10Crossover Theory Zigzag10Crossover Theory Medal13

Rep2

Crossover Theory Empty Crossover Theory

Post by Gamma The Great December 15th 2009, 5:45 pm

I've been thinking this over for a long time and I think it's ready to be put to the test.

Basically, I feel like the Sonic characters are so numerous and extended at this point that you could very easily insert them into any other medium and it would fit in. A character for each role that would be at least relatively suited to them. I even wanted to do a flash series of inserting Sonic characters into various movie trailer parodies. But I don't have the time to draw that s so this thread will have to do.

So go ahead. Pick a franchise, a series, a comic book, a movie, a book, anything you could think of and tell how you would manage to insert Sonic characters in the most complete way possible.

To start:

The Matrix. Why not? Lots of action, high speed, robots. There's other reasons it works though. For example the story line of machines versus nature can be easily parodied through SatAM. Sonic of course fits the role of Neo and Sally for Trinity. Tails could serve the role of the two operators (I forget both names but one is Tank). Morpheus is Knuckles without a doubt. Tikal can fit the Oracle. Robotnik would make a pretty entertaining architect. Agent Smith would have to Shadow of course and I could see Vector, Mighty, and Espio filling the spot for the other agents. Unfortunately I can't remember everything I worked out, but I did think out a pretty through casting list. I know I had a place for Nack but it doesn't come to mind right now.

In any case, there ya go. What do you guys have? (Note: Feel free to insert them into real historical events too if you really want to. That could be a bit of fun.