The ancient lands.

4 posters

Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse

Auflodern
    Auflodern

Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse VOZLn

Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse Medalw11Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse Zigzag10Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse White10Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse Medal13

: Male
     Rep26

Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse Empty Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse

Post by Auflodern December 17th 2009, 5:31 pm

Game Theme:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7RFXLUQoLo

Story:
    Date:June 6th 2050 1200 hours
    Operation:Aperture
    Description:Transoprt troops fast and eficiently
    "All systems are go! Sir we are ready to transport!" "alright, Private! Are you ready?" said the commander. "you sure this thing is safe?" said the private. "Im sure, Sand Island are you ready?" "This is Sand Island are you sure this will work Mobius 1?" "Yes I'm sure... Private Enter the portal." Just then the test chamber shook and the portal started to explode. "Commence system shutdown! AH s IT AINT SHUTTIN DOWN!" "just get out of the...." Mobius 1 was cut off. Just then the entire Isalnd nation of north point was teleported to another location unspecified and unknown. Mobius 1 got up "...uhhh, wait... am I dead? I dont feel dead? IF THIS IS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE DEAD THEN BEING DEAD SUCKS"! "Sir...your not dead..." said Captain Heinrich "though the radar and computers are malfunctioning." "Sir!" Said Sergent Viktor "we have Incoming Bogies!"Viktor studies the computer "They are under the flag of Gardian... Unit... Of Nations?"
    "contact them!" Orders Mobius 1"NOW!" "Unidentified aircraft? you have entered a restricted airspace please leave or we will be forced to open fire!" suddenly missle shots are sounded and the aircraft are destroyed. "Bandits are down or no factor." shouted commandant Arkady "this is AWACS Eagle Eye New aircraft is spotted, paint scheme is Blue and Yellow Unidentified type but looks to be a Biplane of some sorts....wait sir I can get into his radio alright I'm in."
    "hey Tails I need some help here, WOAH! GUN's on my tail....again"
    "don't worry sonic I'm on my way!"
    *lost transmition*
    "dagnabit lost the transmission." Spouted Eagle Eye.
    Three days later
    Date:June 9th 2010 1400 hours
    10011110100110101001010100100101010010101010010101111110100000000001111111100000011110000000000000000000000000000000000......................

"report?" said Mobius 1
    "repairs are procceding smoothly and our network and defenses are back online" Reported Captain Heinrich"well Im just glad our defense network is back online." "also sir the fleet is in posi..." Suddenly captain Heinrich was kicked across the face and laying on the ground in front of him stood a medium sized Black and red hedgehog
    "hm..." said the hedgehog
    "who are you and why did you kick my friend in the face?" Demmanded Mobius 1
    "I'm shadow, Shadow the hedgehog."
    "heh... you can talk.... Heinrich get up! Anyway...Shadow? I can shoot you right here for aggresion against UPEO or... you can fight for us."
    "well...Mobius 1 I like your side but... It's Two on one..." said shadow
    "wait what?" suddenly mobius was laying on the ground in pain. "ugh... my hea...."
    in front of him was a female purple cat standing in front of him.
    "what shadow means is... we'll join you." the cat helped Mobius 1 up" My name is Blaze."

*meanwhile*
    Time: June 9th 1530 hrs.

A large room, in it was 5 guards along with one general pacing back and forth, in front of him were three chairs in it were three tied up people In one was a pink hedgheog named Amy Rose in the right chair sat Tails the Fox and In the middle one was Sonic
    "so as you can see Sonic not even your friends can help you. So why won't you just fight for us?!"
    Said the general
    "Well I just don't trust you thats all." Argued Sonic
    "why don't you trust us?"
    "well first off everytime I see one of your soldiers they're either trying to kill me or one of my friends."
    "yes however if you join us that will all be a thing of the past." said the general

"hmm..."
    "Sonic! Just join him!" Yelled amy
    "yeah I like living!" Yelled tails
    "fine... I better not do all the heavy lifting here..." sonic sighed

"you wont regret joining us sir!" smiled the general

"I think I already have..." Grunted sonic

G.U.N.:
    Est. 1950
    A self defense force designed against terrorism and anything else that could disturb the peace. Their GHQ is in Central City, United Federation. Though they have many prisons and a n extremely large army and the highest technology their perimeters are constantly breached. One of their first operations was to stop Project Shadow and succeded in detaining both the prototype Biolizard and it's creator Gerald Robotnik who went insane after hearing of his daughter's death. Now it's combat records have been high and it has defended against terrorism and aliens, it is the most highly regarded fighting force on the planet.

InfantryMan:
    Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse AssaultInfantry

Vehicles:
    Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse M1A1_abrams_tank_1

standard armament:
    M-16 M-9

Special vehicles:
    Scorpion troops
    Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse Bigfoot_main

Heroes:
    Sonic:
    Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse Sega1_narrowweb__300x471,0

Tails:
    Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse Advance2_tails2

Amy:
    Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse Amymain_12011

UPEO:
    Est. 2030
    Originaly known as the Idependant State Allied Forces (ISAF) It's predessor defense force disbanded after it's main Rival Erusea Capitulated in the Continental War (2004-2005). Now instead of defending the continent of Usea only, The Universal Peace Enforcement Organization defends the world in the new age. UPEO holds an extremely large and advanced Airforce it's two main planes the X-49 Nightraven and the ADF-01 Falken. They do not advance into conflict easy however and only assist in war when it is absolutely nessicary. They're main rival now in earth's age of 2050 is Neucom Inc.

Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse ME0000148978_2

Vehicles:
    Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse Ace-combat-6-20070323015055081

Special Vehicle:
    ADF-01 Falken
    Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse Adf_01_falken

Heroes:
    Shadow
    Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse Shadowth0091280x1024_2

Blaze:
    Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse Blaze

Mobius 1:
    *Unknown*
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse Medalw11Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse Zigzag10Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse White10Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse Medal13

Rep26

Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse Empty Re: Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse

Post by Auflodern December 17th 2009, 5:38 pm

Gameplay:
    You will either be one of the six heroes or a UPEO/GUN infantryman
    If you will be one of the heroes stop reading here and proceed to the bottom of the post
    if you are an Infantry man:
    1.State your alliance
    2.State weaponry
    3.State your name
    4.State speciality as in like Pilot, Medic, whatever

Rules:
    No BS
    I decide whatever in a debate if you can't handle yourselves
    I am the Game mod I say what I want

Copy and paste:
    Hero:
    Username:

Name:
    Username:
    Weaponry:
    Alliance:
    Specialty:
    Bio:

Players:
    Name:Nikolov
    Username:Soviet Soldier
    Weaponry:M-9 pistol
    Alliance:UPEO
    Specialty:Pilot
    Bio:
    Nikolov just wanted to make a living as a regular PIlot. He lived with his family on North Point A member of Mobius squadron he has a kill record large enough to make him the number two in flight. After the error in the top secret project all he wants is to kill every last GUN soldier for causing this.

Name: Folimarc *pronounced Folly-Mark*
    Username: TheShadowWalker
    Weaponry: M-16
    Alliance: G.U.N.
    Specialty: Spy/Medic
    Bio: Originally trained as a government hitman, Folimarc reached an all-time low when he accidently missed his mark and caused an international catasprophe. He turned away his job without fixing it and the military went after him. They caught him 4 months later hiding in an underground bunker that was operated under the government. Rather than face the death penalty and impressed at his sleuthing, they put him in a high place at G.U.N..

Name: Daydream "Walker" the Echinda
    Weaponry: His fists, a random pole sticking out of the ground
    Alliance: UPEO
    Specialty: Flying
    Bio: Walker has no clue on where he needs to be in life. He is a daydreamer, wanderer, and mercenary. When the war started, he wandered into a battlezone and was taken as a P.O.W. for the UPEO. When investigated, they decided to keep him as a valuable weapon of fighting against G.U.N..

Name: Ash the Hedgehog
    Username: Uh, me.
    Weaponry: Ninja star, two katanas with extra abilities
    Specialty: her powers.
    Bio: Um, this is going to be long. She has an interesting life...Sonic is her twin brother, and that's really all that I can really say in such a small time.

Name: Will
    Username:Ashley the hoghedge
    Weaponry: Motorcycle, rarely used
    Alliance: Sonic's side
    Specialty: Water, Fire, Mimicking, and Minds
    Bio: He's one year older than Ash, making him 16, and the two love each other to the edges of the universe. He lives with his older sister, Amber, after his parents passed away in a mall shooting. He grew up on a farm, then later moved to the city so he has expertise in both areas.

Last edited by Soviet Soldier on February 14th 2010, 11:46 am; edited 6 times in total
    Mobius 1
    Mobius 1

Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse Kz2PK

Rep0

Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse Empty Re: Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse

Post by Mobius 1 December 19th 2009, 1:17 pm

Name:Nikolov
    Username:Mobius 1
    Weaponry:M-9 pistol
    Alliance:UPEO
    Specialty:Pilot
    Bio:
    Nikolov just wanted to make a living as a regular PIlot. He lived with his family on North Point A member of Mobius squadron he has a kill record large enough to make him the number two in flight. After the error in the top secret project all he wants is to kill every last GUN soldier for causing this.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse Medalw11Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse Medalg10Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse Medal13Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse 2hygec

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker February 13th 2010, 9:58 pm

Name: Folimarc *pronounced Folly-Mark*
    Weaponry: M-16
    Specialty: Spy/Medic
    Bio: Originally trained as a government hitman, Folimarc reached an all-time low when he accidently missed his mark and caused an international catasprophe. He turned away his job without fixing it and the military went after him. They caught him 4 months later hiding in an underground bunker that was operated under the government. Rather than face the death penalty and impressed at his sleuthing, they put him in a high place at G.U.N..
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse Medalw11Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse Medal13

: Female
     Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo February 13th 2010, 10:05 pm

Soviet Soldier wrote:Gameplay:
    If you will be one of the heroes stop reading here and proceed to the bottom of the post
    1.State your alliance
    2.State weaponry
    3.State your name

Rules:
    No BS

Copy and paste:
    Hero:
    Username:

Name:
    Username:
    Weaponry:
    Alliance:
    Specialty:
    Bio:

Are we allowed to be one of our fan characters?
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Rep26

Post by Auflodern February 13th 2010, 10:09 pm

Ash The Hedgehog wrote:
    Soviet Soldier wrote:Gameplay:
    1.State your alliance
    2.State weaponry
    3.State your name

Rules:
    No BS

Copy and paste:
    Hero:
    Username:

Name:
    Username:
    Weaponry:
    Alliance:
    Specialty:
    Bio:

Are we allowed to be one of our fan characters?

as long as they aren't as invincible, strong and powerful as superman, they're alright in my book
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse Medalw11Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse Medal13

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo February 13th 2010, 10:29 pm

She can be pretty strong, but is able to be defeated. Great:

Bio: Um, this is going to be long. She has an interesting life...Sonic is her twin brother, and that's really all that I can really say in such a small time.

Can I have two characters in?
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Rep26

Post by Auflodern February 14th 2010, 8:11 am

Ash The Hedgehog wrote:She can be pretty strong, but is able to be defeated. Great:

Can I have two characters in?

If you don't disregard one to develop the other
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse Medalw11Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse Medalg10Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse Medal13Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse 2hygec

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker February 14th 2010, 9:40 am

Soviet Soldier wrote:
    If you don't disregard one to develop the other

Ooh! Yay! OK, adding my hero, then.

Name: Daydream "Walker" the Echinda
    Weaponry: His fists, a random pole sticking out of the ground
    Alliance: UPEO
    Specialty: Flying
    Bio: Walker has no clue on where he needs to be in life. He is a daydreamer, wanderer, and mercenary. When the war started, he wandered into a battlezone and was taken as a P.O.W. for the UPEO. When investigated, they decided to keep him as a valuable weapon of fighting against G.U.N..

You see what I did there? I have two characters, one on each side. :P
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo February 14th 2010, 11:42 am

Name: Will
    Username: Me
    Weaponry: Motorcycle, rarely used
    Specialty: Water, Fire, Mimicking, and Minds
    Bio: He's one year older than Ash, making him 16, and the two love each other to the edges of the universe. He lives with his older sister, Amber, after his parents passed away in a mall shooting. He grew up on a farm, then later moved to the city so he has expertise in both areas.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content