The ancient lands.

4 posters

Both The Adventures of Sonic and SatAM available to download

FelixMargarita
    FelixMargarita

Both The Adventures of Sonic and SatAM available to download Kz2PK

: Male
     Rep0

Both The Adventures of Sonic and SatAM available to download Empty Both The Adventures of Sonic and SatAM available to download

Post by FelixMargarita December 18th 2009, 12:15 am

I stumbled across this site while surfing around and noticed that you can download the complete series of pretty much all the Sonic cartoons there are.

http://www.emuparadise.org/TV-Shows/

Just a fair warning though - there's a fair amount of pop-ups, so be careful. Otherwise, hope you enjoy!
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Both The Adventures of Sonic and SatAM available to download VOZLn

Both The Adventures of Sonic and SatAM available to download Medalw11Both The Adventures of Sonic and SatAM available to download Medal13

Rep11

Both The Adventures of Sonic and SatAM available to download Empty Re: Both The Adventures of Sonic and SatAM available to download

Post by Chaos_Overlord December 18th 2009, 12:34 am

I can just watch the Adventures of Sonic on youtube
    Link451
    Link451

Rep11

Both The Adventures of Sonic and SatAM available to download Empty Re: Both The Adventures of Sonic and SatAM available to download

Post by Link451 December 22nd 2009, 10:53 pm

I just bought the complete DVD series sets from Best Buy or Fry's Electronics.
    FelixMargarita
    FelixMargarita

Rep0

Post by FelixMargarita December 23rd 2009, 10:16 am

Link451 wrote:I just bought the complete DVD series sets from Best Buy or Fry's Electronics.

Always a better route, I've got the DVD myself and the art alone makes it worth the buy.
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Both The Adventures of Sonic and SatAM available to download VOZLn

Both The Adventures of Sonic and SatAM available to download Medalw11Both The Adventures of Sonic and SatAM available to download Medalg10Both The Adventures of Sonic and SatAM available to download Zigzag10Both The Adventures of Sonic and SatAM available to download Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great January 1st 2010, 6:21 pm

I'll probably do this.