Auflodern
The Freedom Fighter
Army
7 posters

Girl Advice (for you)

Army
    Army

Girl Advice (for you) VOZLn

Girl Advice (for you) Blackr10Girl Advice (for you) Medalw11Girl Advice (for you) Medalg10Girl Advice (for you) Zigzag10Girl Advice (for you) Medal13Girl Advice (for you) Rainbo10

: Male
     Rep2

Girl Advice (for you) Empty Girl Advice (for you)

Post by Army December 18th 2009, 5:17 pm

Hey, kids! It's everyone's favorite cuddler, Army! Listen up, because I have a very special message for you today! You're going to learn how to not be a doormat! Won't that be fun? Girls out there, if you disagree with what I'm about to say, shut up, because you're wrong! Ok, boys, if you really like a certain girl, and you want to be her knight in shining armor, here's what you do: Don't. That's right boys! Don't even try. Not because you have no chance (which the case may very likely be), but because girls don't like guys who pursue them.

See, the girls mind is wired differently from ours. It's completely illogical. Sure, we do stupid things, but we know full well in advance that it's stupid. We just do it anyway, because we're stupid. Not illogical, just stupid. Now the girl is very, very smart. That's why 8 times out of 10, the valedictorian of your very school, is a female. Now along with that intelligence, comes complete chaos. The girl is wired to be incredibly illogical. Why? Because children are illogical and women (totally not being sexist) are actually genetically suited to birth and raise children. Using their intelligence, they teach the child, and due to being completely illogically minded, they relate to it. We are the other hand are stupid and logical. We come up with plans and procedures, but those are usually terrible and fail which is why we're more inclined to wash a child in a sink full of dirty dishes. There is already water there, so two birds with one stone, amirite?

Anyway, boys always come up with a plan to court a girl. When we see one, we come up with some sort of procedure to follow to get her to do whatever it is we'd like to do with them and use trial and error to find a working one. When said plan works, we see no need to change it. Girls on the other hand are much smarter. They know we're making some sort of plan, and they let us do whatever. However, this is completely illogical because they also know that we are idiots. Why are they letting us take the wheel when they know we're headed straight for a tree? Because they are illogical. Smart, but illogical. Remember that. Men: Logical and stupid. Women: Illogical and smart.

Now in order for us to get this to work in our favor (I keep spelling words like a Brit and Firefox keeps getting mad at me [favour, armour, etc.]), we need to be smart. You may be tempted to just think illogically, but that's your stupid man brain talking. Think smart. Yes it's harder, but you know. What you do, is not try at all. This works on both sides of the woman brain. It works the smart side because they see that we're good guys. They know that we are suitable partners and will be good dating material. This works their illogical side because usually the guy makes his advances known. She will think (if you do it right) something is wrong. The illogical brain will then think something is wrong with themselves. At this point you will probably see signs. Whether they really want you or not, they will probably start to try too hard. Coming on strong, using double entendre, and wearing make up (or looking more glamorous in general) are all good signs. If she starts to get really comfortable with you by telling secrets or getting touchy-feely (not flirtatious) you've screwed up. Congratulations. You've made a new best friend. In short, stop being so nice to them. They're illogical, remember? I've heard of several of my friends (including my "ex") breaking up with guys because they're "too nice".

I hope this helps guys. Remember, don't let a girl tell you any different.
    *This is in no way a full proof way to get a plan, it might fail, I take no responsibility for a broken heart, but I will make you feel better with cuddles if you get one. :Wink Wink: *
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Girl Advice (for you) ZtZYh

Girl Advice (for you) Blackr10Girl Advice (for you) Medalw11Girl Advice (for you) Zigzag10Girl Advice (for you) White10Girl Advice (for you) Medal13Girl Advice (for you) 2nio02t

Rep76

Girl Advice (for you) Empty Re: Girl Advice (for you)

Post by The Freedom Fighter December 18th 2009, 5:26 pm

I'm not going to wash my future child in dirty water...
    Army
    Army

Girl Advice (for you) Blackr10Girl Advice (for you) Medalw11Girl Advice (for you) Medalg10Girl Advice (for you) Zigzag10Girl Advice (for you) Medal13Girl Advice (for you) Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army December 18th 2009, 5:34 pm

hey it was the first thing I thought of ok :P
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Girl Advice (for you) Medalw11Girl Advice (for you) Zigzag10Girl Advice (for you) White10Girl Advice (for you) Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern December 18th 2009, 6:43 pm

wow army I thought you liked guys
    but now...

I know you REALLY REALLY DO!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest December 18th 2009, 6:52 pm

Just so it's official that this is a hilarious sexism thread, scantily clad women:

Girl Advice (for you) Justiceleague-10

My god, just look at those seductive eyes...

Oh yeah, and half of her tits are hanging out, and her form is clearly defined. Those things really help when you're screwing yourself, which you'll most likely be doing because the only women you'll attract being sexist in this modern world are the occasional psychos (Which you really, really don't want to put your prick in, if you're [un]lucky enough to get even that far.) unless you go to a place where sexism is still the standard, which probably isn't a good idea seeing as most of those places are hellholes, which is unsurprising, given that they have not only that policy, which prevents half of their population from taking on various jobs, but various other less than beneficial ones.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Girl Advice (for you) Imagee10

Girl Advice (for you) Blackr10Girl Advice (for you) Medalw11Girl Advice (for you) Medalg10Girl Advice (for you) White10Girl Advice (for you) Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor December 19th 2009, 1:44 am

Yioibon
    Yioibon

Rep3

Post by Yioibon December 19th 2009, 4:38 am

Two words: Blue Transformer.
    Girl Advice (for you) 58oznA
    Pianta
    Pianta

Girl Advice (for you) Medalw11Girl Advice (for you) Medalg10Girl Advice (for you) White10Girl Advice (for you) Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

Post by Pianta December 19th 2009, 8:39 am

Sonic The Armadillo wrote:but because girls don't like guys who pursue them.
    You sure? :/
    FelixMargarita
    FelixMargarita

Girl Advice (for you) Kz2PK

Rep0

Post by FelixMargarita December 19th 2009, 9:06 am

This thread should be called, "Why you shouldn't take girl advice from nerds".
    Pianta
    Pianta

Girl Advice (for you) Medalw11Girl Advice (for you) Medalg10Girl Advice (for you) White10Girl Advice (for you) Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

Post by Pianta December 19th 2009, 10:14 am

FelixMargarita wrote:This thread should be called, "Why you shouldn't take girl advice from nerds".
    *high-fives* I AGREE. Girl Advice (for you) 498834
    Erazor
    Erazor

Girl Advice (for you) Blackr10Girl Advice (for you) Medalw11Girl Advice (for you) Medalg10Girl Advice (for you) White10Girl Advice (for you) Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor December 19th 2009, 2:39 pm

FelixMargarita wrote:This thread should be called, "Why you shouldn't take advice from army".
    Anonymous

Post by Guest December 19th 2009, 3:27 pm

Better than my advice, at least.

Oh, okay. Here's a sample:
    Mly wrote:Kids, there's nothing more cool than being hugged by someone you like, but if someone tries to touch you in a place or in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable, that's good. So whaddya do? First, you moan like you like it a lot, then you lay back and accept it!
    Army
    Army

Rep2

Post by Army December 19th 2009, 5:55 pm

For the record, that's why i put the little disclaimer at the bottom, works for me, some of my friends, some people actually think it's good, while it might be the opposite for others.
    Also, Mly, I must now live by that one rule : ):
    Anonymous

Post by Guest December 20th 2009, 5:57 am

...Really? Um, er...*loosens tie* Don't tell anyone I told you that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content