The ancient lands.

Some crap I wrote at school....

Anonymous

Some crap I wrote at school.... Empty Some crap I wrote at school....

Post by Guest December 21st 2009, 11:06 pm

Keep in mind I didn't give a crap about when I wrote it...

Departure

It was a Sunday, a very sunny one. The birds were singing, the sky was blue, and you could hear laughter from your neighbors conversations. It was a Sunday that you would hope you and your best friend could spend together, embracing nature together. I know I wanted too, I wanted to ride bikes, or play basketball, and maybe even just talk in the sunlight and look at the halo in each other's hair from the sun. You were planning to get up and and say hi to each other, and then running off to play together in the sunlight.
    But instead I was getting up to say goodbye, goodbye to my best friend. Susie.
    "Don't worry honey, you'll make more friends." was what my mother would say every time she saw my sad face.
    I glanced up at my mother as I picked up my box of books and put it in the van.
    "I'm done."
    My mother looked at me and turned her head, I inferred that she would let me go.
    I waved at my mother as I continued down the street.

The walk took about five minutes, but it was worth seeing my best friend for the last time. I waved to the neighbors as I walked. I got to her house and I walked up to the porch, rang the doorbell, and waited anxiously and finally the door swung open.
    Silence was a terrifying thing to hear. So I broke the silence.
    "Hi Susie."
    I regreted saying something. I looked down with embarrassment.
    "Hey, Carly"
    There was about five more seconds of silence, before Susie stepped outside.
    "Susie?"
    "Yeah?"
    I managed to get myself together and began to talk.
    "Do you want to....go to my house. I mean my old house?"
    Susie sighed, and walked down the sidewalk. I stood there frozen, I was obviously shocked that she was willing to go.
    "You coming?" Susie said with her hands on her hips "Or are you just gonna stand at MY house like an idiot?".
    The way she emphasized "my" struck me. I walked with her down the street, and then I finally took a stand.
    "Susie?"
    "What?"
    I was so irritated that the words the came out of my mouth felt like another person speaking.
    "Listen, I know your pissed at the fact that I am moving away, but acting like a brat won't solve anything. It just drives me away, and do you think that is the best idea at the moment?"
    Susie stopped walking and looked at me. I knew she was bossy, and does not like to be told off, not by me, or anyone.
    "Carly...hun, you know that we can't be friends anymore? We'll drift away. I'm sorry that hasn't got to you yet, but it sure as heck has gotten to me. Why don't you stop acting like I'm the brat and just go."
    I gave Susie a look that I wouldn't give to anyone else. It was a look of sadness and anger mixed together. Mixed so much that I knew Susie could see what it meant. She looked back at me and I did the same.
    I started to walk towards my home.
    "My mom's gonna freak if I'm not back, remember? I'm moving to Brisbone Heights in California so I need to get back soon if I want to get to the Airport." I smiled at Susie and walked to the porch. "Bye, I hope you like it here in Ohio without me."
    I sat on the porch and looked at Susie from the distance.
    "Are you leaving?" I said mocking Susie's tone "Or are you just gonna stand there like an idiot."
    Susie, walked away. I sat on the porch watching her every move.
    Susie stopped. "You know, if want to fight go right ahead, but just remember that we won't be able to patch this one up since you leaving."
    Susie ran away. I looked down for 15 minutes straight. Emotionless. Eventually my mother came outside.
    "Carly? Dear, its time to go, we need to get to the airport." My mother saw my depressed look and gave me a hug "Come on kiddo, you'll like Brisbone Heights, I swear. You'll make ne-"
    "Stop it!" I screamed at my mother "Just stop it! I won't like Brisbone Stinking Heights, and I sure as heck I won't make friends good enough as the ones I have here! You stop feeling sorry for me! If you actually had friends then you'd understand, Robert and you just don't get it! You never will!" I stormed away from my mother's arms. "I hate you and Robert!" Just as I was beginning to run away someone grabbed my shoulder.
    "In the car. Now."
    I gulped, I was too scared to look behind me. But I did anyway.
    It was Robert.
    "So uh....how much did you hear? Hehe....?" I said with a uneasy smile.
    "I said in the car." Robert said with a frown so strong not even a new pack of Vintage Baseball cards could turn it upside down.
    "But-"
    "Go!"
    I ran to the car. I put my seat belt on and closed my eyes. Today was the worst day of my life. At least it seemed like it. Mom and Robert stepped in the car, my eyes were still closed as Robert started the car.
    "Rob-"
    "Don't talk." Robert's voice was stern. I follow what he said and was quiet the whole entire drive.
    "Robert?" my mother said as she read a magazine. It was a fashion magazine. Or something like that.
    "Yes, Katie?"
    "I......."
    My mother looked at me. I gave her a blank stare. I made sure there was no soul in my eyes when she looked at me.
    "Nevermind." my mother opened her magazine again "Nevermind."
    Our flight was very, very boring. We flew Coach, sat in a three seater,and I sat in at the end. right next to the window. I made sure my mother was in the middle.
    "Thank you for choosing American Airlines. We hope you have a great flight." the flight attendant
    basically yelled that out load to make sure everyone could hear her. All through the flight we were allowed to either sleep,listen to the radio, watch clips of friends, or just do nothing. I choose do nothing, but my Mother decided to watch friends and Robert went to sleep.
    We started to fly off, and I looked at the window.
    "Bye Ohio I hope you like it here without me."
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Some crap I wrote at school.... VOZLn

Some crap I wrote at school.... Medalw11Some crap I wrote at school.... Medal13

: Female
     Rep13

Some crap I wrote at school.... Empty Re: Some crap I wrote at school....

Post by Twixie Hushimo December 31st 2009, 3:03 pm

Sounds interesting.