The ancient lands.

3 posters

Born on an Island

The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Born on an Island ZtZYh

Born on an Island Blackr10Born on an Island Medalw11Born on an Island Zigzag10Born on an Island White10Born on an Island Medal13Born on an Island 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep76

Born on an Island Empty Born on an Island

Post by The Freedom Fighter December 24th 2009, 9:40 pm

So, despite Knuckles' long history with the franchise, we still know little about him. Archie Comics have certainly put forth their idea, and they probably aren't the only media to do so. Until Sonic Team makes it official, it is something to wonder what the answer is for the games. So I'd say it's fair to make up what we'd like to see. Feel free to support any other official idea, and tell us why if you'd like. But if you're feeling creative, you can tell us your ideas on how it should be as well.
    FelixMargarita
    FelixMargarita

Born on an Island Kz2PK

: Male
     Rep0

Born on an Island Empty Re: Born on an Island

Post by FelixMargarita December 25th 2009, 3:44 pm

I always thought the history and culture behind Knuckles and his society in the Archie comics was very well done. Then again, I'm probably not the only one who wishes Sonic Team would adapt a few of the things from the Archie-verse.
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Born on an Island VOZLn

Born on an Island Medalw11Born on an Island Medalg10Born on an Island Zigzag10Born on an Island Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great January 1st 2010, 6:01 pm

FelixMargarita wrote:I always thought the history and culture behind Knuckles and his society in the Archie comics was very well done. Then again, I'm probably not the only one who wishes Sonic Team would adapt a few of the things from the Archie-verse.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content