Auflodern
The Freedom Fighter
Gamma The Great
11 posters

Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures

Poll

Favorite?

[ 2 ]
    Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Bar_le1129%Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Bar_ri11 [29%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Bar_le1171%Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Bar_ri11 [71%] 

Total Votes: 7
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures VOZLn

Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Medalw11Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Medalg10Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Zigzag10Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Medal13

Rep2

Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Empty Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures

Post by Gamma The Great December 26th 2009, 4:15 pm

Favorite versions of the Adventures titles? Why?

I own both versions of both games and I think that the Gamecube versions just don't play as smooth as the Dreamcast versions do but the Gamecube versions still have more features and better graphics so I guess I prefer the Gamecube versions but the originals are still better in so many ways.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures ZtZYh

Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Blackr10Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Medalw11Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Zigzag10Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures White10Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Medal13Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep76

Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Empty Re: Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures

Post by The Freedom Fighter December 26th 2009, 5:27 pm

Gamecube Yeah Baby! Yeah!
    Simply because they have better graphics, more stuff to do, and are on a system I own.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Medalw11Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Zigzag10Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures White10Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern December 26th 2009, 8:26 pm

game cube for
    [GLaDOS}*reason above here*'[/GLaDOS]
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Medalw11Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Medal13

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord December 27th 2009, 10:31 am

Gamecube
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Imagee10

Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Medalw11Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Medalg10Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Zigzag10Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Medal13

Rep4

Post by XNinjaRed December 27th 2009, 10:32 am

Pretty equal to me.
    Light Dash
    Light Dash

Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures GOMM8

Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Blackr10Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Medal13Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures 2nio02t

Rep3

Post by Light Dash December 27th 2009, 1:35 pm

Gamecube.
    Pianta
    Pianta

Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Medalw11Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Medalg10Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures White10Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

Post by Pianta December 27th 2009, 4:37 pm

Light Dash wrote:Gamecube.
    This.
    Miles24
    Miles24

Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Blackr10Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Medalw11Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures White10Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Medal13Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 December 27th 2009, 8:02 pm

Although I have not yet had the opportunity to try the original Dreamcast games, I may be able to by the end of this week if the store that I'm buying the console from has all of the components needed to run the console properly, and if I can find a copy oth the two games. Until then, I am undecided.

Last edited by Miles24 on December 27th 2009, 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Link451
    Link451

Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Kz2PK

Rep11

Post by Link451 December 27th 2009, 9:20 pm

Gamma The Great wrote:Favorite versions of the Adventures titles? Why?

I own both versions of both games and I think that the Gamecube versions just don't play as smooth as the Dreamcast versions do but the Gamecube versions still have more features and better graphics so I guess I prefer the Gamecube versions but the originals are still better in so many ways.

Really? I've played both the GC and DC versions right after each other and the GC versions has a better camera, smoother controls, enhanced graphics and there are no frame rate problems in SADX like there were in SA.

That being said, the Gamecube versions. Though I do like the DC versions just for the sake that they were nostalgic and a great beginning to 3D Sonic.
    sykog
    sykog

Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Blackr10Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Medalw11Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Medalg10Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Zigzag10Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog December 28th 2009, 2:25 pm

I've never played the Dreamcast version, but the Gamecube version is probably better.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Blackr10Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Medalw11Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Zigzag10Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures White10Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Medal13Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic December 28th 2009, 3:06 pm

Link451 wrote:

Really? I've played both the GC and DC versions right after each other and the GC versions has a better camera, smoother controls, enhanced graphics and there are no frame rate problems in SADX like there were in SA.

That being said, the Gamecube versions. Though I do like the DC versions just for the sake that they were nostalgic and a great beginning to 3D Sonic.
    What?
    sykog
    sykog

Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Blackr10Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Medalw11Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Medalg10Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Zigzag10Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog December 28th 2009, 3:12 pm

TalkingObject wrote:
    Link451 wrote:

What?
    Yeah, the Gamecube version was smoother, and had better lighting.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Blackr10Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Medalw11Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Zigzag10Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures White10Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Medal13Dreamcast vs Gamecube Adventures Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic December 28th 2009, 3:16 pm

Nothing looks change and the gave WAY TOO MUCH lighting
    Everything look like it was dip in lipgloss
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog December 28th 2009, 3:25 pm

Okay then, I can't change your opinion.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic December 28th 2009, 3:26 pm

sykog77 wrote:Okay then, I can't change your opinion.
    You're damn right you can't

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content