The ancient lands.

My Full Review Of SEGA Bass Fishing WII

BreakeRaid
    BreakeRaid

My Full Review Of SEGA Bass Fishing WII WFmvl

Rep0

My Full Review Of SEGA Bass Fishing WII Empty My Full Review Of SEGA Bass Fishing WII

Post by BreakeRaid December 26th 2009, 6:40 pm

SEGA is known for their Fishing Games, such as SEGA Bass Fishing and SEGA Marine Fishing. The peak of them was during the generation of the SEGA Dreamcast, where they would release awesome fishing games on the SEGA Dreamcast, Arcade, and their other consoles. There was an awesome and underrated fishing game in Sonic Adventure 1 (best game ever made). And this game successfully revives this delicious franchise. Hook A Big One, Indeed!

Presentation: 9.8/10: A promising boxart with a delicious logo! I mean, like, if you saw this game in the stores, you'd be a like "HOLY CRAP ITS A FREAKING FISH GETTING CAUGHT BY A FISHERMAN". And then, "BY SEGA?! HOLY CRAP THEY REVIVED IT AT LAST". The back of the box is delicious as well. You get to hook big fish. Tell me the last time and how many times that was revolved on so well. Thought so. Now, the title. Amazing title and this is a remake, and let's not forget that the original SEGA Bass Fishing was released on the SEGA Dreamcast, which, all due respect, is a better console than the Wii and their fishing games are better. Hopefully, no n00bs will think that SEGA had never released a fishing game before. But hey, n00bs are n00bs.

You get an epic opening movie when starting this game up with delicious stuff about who made this game and an awesome start screen of all sorts! Just look at the menu screens! The modes in this game are Arcade, Tournament, Practice, Free Play, and so much more. You get to do so much in this game. Near perfect for a fishing game. You even get to choose how you want your levels to look like, the time, the season in such beautiful locations! Tell me the last time you could do such a feat in game or how many times that has happened. Thought so. You know what this is? THIS IS A RARITY.

Gameplay: 10/10: PERFECT. Such fititng controls. You thrust your WiiReMote into the water and FISH! You press A and/or B to reel and you get to change the direction the rod is! Even underwater! Heck, you even get to see what's underwater, making it even better than real life fishing! The fisherman is a genius, he even tells when the fish is near, making it even more awesome. Catching the fish's attention is easy, and as the fish is locked onto your rod (giggity) you wait for the "Reel It In!" sign to come out and when you reel it in, the fish should follow and bite on. You press A and/or B to make sure the Rod stays put and shake the WiiReMote to make sure it won't break! And shake left, right, up, and/or down to move EVEN when the fish has the rod! And it gets easier and easier as you play!

The game has time limit for how you are to be fishing in Practice Mode and I do that most of the time because I train! Like a Saiyajin! And while it would be nice to play forever, this also shows how considerate the game is. Let's say that you have a girlfriend. And she's getting really sexy for you as you are playing this game. You could wonder if you want to keep playing or do you want to make love to your girlfriend. And it's likely your "girlfriend" would think you're a freak if you played this game, or any game for that matter, for hours. If your girlfriend insults the game, then make no mistake and go OJ Simpson on her. This game practically understands your need for some loving and has a time limit for your satisfaction in the game! Because when time's up, you'll be satisfied. And you can get your night of sweet, sweet sugar. And then go back to playing the game. Good times.

Arcade Mode and Tournament are teh challengez! It's awesome and epic and CHALLENGING!

Graphics: 10/10: Awesome classic Arcade style graphics. The environment have so much detail. The fisher looks awesome. I wouldn't be surprised if a girlfriend of mine dumped me for him. I like girls, and this is guy is almost as sexy as myself. And the fish look kick arse. If they banged a girlfriend of mine gruesomely, I'd forgive them. And there are even DUCKS! Ducks, I say! Be cool if there were more frogs! And you could be a cat. A fat cat. A fat purple cat who's best friend is a frog. Yeah, Big The Cat & Froggy.

Sound: 10/10: Perfect soundtrack. So many warm and fuzzy tunes, good times. Good times. The fisherman's voice is awesome, he says stuff like "It's getting near!" and "Yeah, A Big One!". Good times.

OVERALL: This game is a MUST. You MUST buy and you MUST get the original SEGA Dreamcast Versions and Arcade Versions! And you MUST get the Arcade Versions and SEGA Dreamcast Versions of SEGA Marine Fishing. There MUST be another one of these. I am and MUST be serious as I type this. Man, I think I MUST have hooked myself a big one after I played this game... if you know what I mean...

Pretty great review, rite? Please play this game before you have something constructive to say.
    BreakeRaid
    BreakeRaid

My Full Review Of SEGA Bass Fishing WII WFmvl

Rep0

My Full Review Of SEGA Bass Fishing WII Empty Re: My Full Review Of SEGA Bass Fishing WII

Post by BreakeRaid December 27th 2009, 1:32 am

Such an amazing game. You have to buy it.