The ancient lands.

5 posters

Post scary stories!

Anonymous

Post scary stories! Empty Post scary stories!

Post by Guest December 28th 2009, 6:51 pm

I love being scared, I went through a freaked out paranormal stage when I was younger. Becoming interested in scary stories, ouija boards, and things like the old bloody mary trick. I would be scared but I'd keep doing it.

Because of it, I am no longer scared of horror films or any of that crap.

Here I will start.

There is a video on Youtube named Mereana mordegard glesgorv. If you search this, you will find nothing. The few times you find something, all you will see is a 20 second video of a man staring intently at you, expressionless, then grinning for the last 2 seconds. The background is undefined. This is only part of the actual video.

The full video lasts 2 minutes, and was removed by Youtube after 153 people who viewed the video gouged out their eyes and mailed them to Youtube's main office in San Bruno. Said people had also committed suicide in various ways. It is not yet known how they managed to mail their eyes after gouging them out. And the cryptic inscription they carve on their forearms has not yet been deciphered.

Youtube will periodically put up the first 20 seconds of the video to quell suspicions, so that people will not go look for the real thing and upload it. The video itself was only viewed by one Youtube staff member, who started screaming after 45 seconds. This man is under constant sedatives and is apparently unable to recall what he saw. The other people who were in the same room as him while he viewed it and turned off the video for him say that all they could hear was a high pitched drilling sound. None of them dared look at the screen.

The person who uploaded the video was never found, the IP address being non-existant. And the man on the video has never been identified.

[I watched the video STORY IS BS! It is just some dumb internet hoax for some loser begging for attention.]
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

Post scary stories! Imagee10

Post scary stories! Medalw11Post scary stories! Medalg10Post scary stories! Zigzag10Post scary stories! Medal13

: Male
     Rep4

Post scary stories! Empty Re: Post scary stories!

Post by XNinjaRed December 28th 2009, 6:58 pm

I remember this one scary dream.
    But to understand you have to know how my home is.
    I live above a Chinese Supermarket, and it has a warehouse behind it.
    The warehouse has little to no windows, which makes the place very dark in the night (you barely see anything).
    Anyway, the Nightmare was this:
    I was simply in my bed, when suddenly, I fell through the floor!
    I hit the ground, HARD, and then, knowing my house, I knew I was in the warehouse because my room is directly above it.
    I couldn't see anything, but I just simply walked in a straight line while keeping my hands in front of me in case I hit something.
    However, I just kept walking.
    There was no wall I would hit, I just simply kept walking while my arms are in front of me waiting to hit something.
    I just kept walking there, until I saw a little dot.
    That dot became bigger, and I thought it would be the end of the tunnel or something.
    Suddenly I saw a silhouette. It's someone (can't say it's someone I know, I'm not even sure if it was a man or a woman) standing there motionless.
    I came closer and closer, but the closer I kept going, the more I get the urge to just run away.
    After a while, I was able to see the face.
    It's not really a scary face, it's just... emotionless... (Again, I still can't see if it was a man or a woman, could've been a feminine man for all I know.)
    Just seeing the face made me step backwards.
    I then kinda ran backwards.
    So much until I literally turned around and ran away.
    I ran for hours and then I looked behind me.
    I barely got any further! That guy/girl still was just looking at me!
    Suddenly, he/she screams VERY loudly.
    That's when I woke up.
    God, that was scary...
    Yioibon
    Yioibon

Rep3

Post by Yioibon December 28th 2009, 7:55 pm

http://persephone.thehansofoundation.org/
    Anonymous

Post by Guest December 28th 2009, 8:56 pm

^WTF was that!
    Yioibon
    Yioibon

Rep3

Post by Yioibon December 29th 2009, 12:47 am

You have to wait a couple of minutes then the fun starts.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest December 29th 2009, 1:11 am

I was watching it for a minutes then exited.

What happens?
    Zez
    Zez

Post scary stories! VOZLn

Post scary stories! Blackr10Post scary stories! Medalw11Post scary stories! Zigzag10Post scary stories! Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez December 29th 2009, 1:15 am

Blizmaster wrote:I was watching it for a minutes then exited.

What happens?

Apparently, nothing. I watched it for what seemed like 10 minutes. All that seems to change is it starts to say something like "No... No Planets", or the like. I see nothing scary. It bored me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest December 29th 2009, 3:49 am

So you're having sex with your girlfriend and her dad calls and screams from the other end, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH MY DAUGHTER!?" You tell her and she says "My dad is dead."

THEN WHO WAS PHONE!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?1?!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!!?!??!?!!??!?!!?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest December 30th 2009, 5:43 pm

^Fail.
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

Post scary stories! Medalw11Post scary stories! White10Post scary stories! Medal13

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 December 30th 2009, 5:47 pm

Didn't SonicFan1 create a topic like this?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest December 30th 2009, 6:15 pm

^well too bad.
    Zez
    Zez

Post scary stories! Blackr10Post scary stories! Medalw11Post scary stories! Zigzag10Post scary stories! Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez December 30th 2009, 6:16 pm

^ < Unnecessary.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest December 30th 2009, 6:17 pm

Do I need to repeat myself.

POST A SCARY STORY.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest December 30th 2009, 6:19 pm

On the 3rd of December, find a hand-held mirror, just large enough to cover your face. Cover your face with the reflective side out, walk into the bathroom, turn the light on, and stand in front of the larger mirror. At exactly 11:34pm, raise the hand-held mirror above your head.

What is in the larger mirror will not be staring back at you, nor will it be your reflection.

Very carefully walk out of the bathroom, backwards, not lowering the hand-held mirror until the one in the bathroom is completely out of view.

If you do not, what you saw in the mirror will notice, and realize what you have done...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest December 31st 2009, 3:01 am

Silly Bliz, mirrors don't work that way.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Post scary stories! Medalw11Post scary stories! Medal13

: Female
     Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo December 31st 2009, 6:07 pm

Holy crap! December Third is my birthday.

I've got a funny scary story for you:

A girl is home alone with her loyal pet dog. She is silently playing video games when the phone rings.
    "Hello?" she asks but the person on the other end is already talking.
    "Bloody Fingers is in your country," it says in a singsong voice.
    She ignores it, thinking it's a prank call. "No dangers like that when you live in the United States," she says to her dog. "We live in South Carolina. 'Bloody Fingers' could be in Hawaii, for all we know."
    She continues playing with her game when the phone rings again. She picks it up, and the same voice is on the other end: "Bloody Fingers is in your state."
    "Oh yeah? Then what state are we in?" she laughed into the other end of the phone, but the caller had already hung up.
    She sat back down and continued the level she was on. After another couple of minuted, the phone rang once more.
    She didn't say hello, because she was expecting the same prank call. She was right: "Bloody Fingers is in your county."
    That made her kind of nervous, but she didn't really do anything but sit back down and kept playing. After two minutes, she had beaten that portion of the game.
    "Yes!" she shouted, stepping up on her chair and jumping.
    Her dog barked, and she realized that he was because the phone was ringing. She dashed down and picked up the reciever.
    "He--"
    "Bloody Fingers is in your city."
    She shook the thought out of her head, but went to make sure all the doors were locked.
    She was about to sit back down when the phone rang...again! "Bloody Fingers is in your neighborhood."
    She laughed until her sides hurt. She was in a gated community. What idiots.
    Her dog sat by her as she waited impatiently for the phone to ring again. Finally, it began to sound.
    She picked it up and heard what they had to say next. "Bloody Fingers is on your street."
    The girl looked out one of the windows, but she didn't see anyone.
    Within seconds, the phone rang once more. "Bloody Fingeres is on your driveway."
    Still, no one. She crossed her fingers that it would stay that way.
    The phone rang again. "Bloody Fingers is at your door."
    This time, she didn't dare look. She was purely scared.
    When the phone rang, she was too scared to answer. It went to the answering machine.
    "Bloody Fingers is about to ring your doorbell."
    The doorbell rang.
    She slowly turned around.
    She opened the door.
    A little girl was standing in front of her, her left hand in front of her right hand's fingers.
    "Excuse me, I have a paper cut. Do you have a band aid?"

PASS IT ON OR YOU WILL FEEL THE WRATH OF BLOODY FINGERS.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content