The ancient lands.

Sonic the Hedgehog Text Adventure! (fanfic)

Mr. Awesomest
    Mr. Awesomest

Sonic the Hedgehog Text Adventure! (fanfic) WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

Sonic the Hedgehog Text Adventure! (fanfic) Empty Sonic the Hedgehog Text Adventure! (fanfic)

Post by Mr. Awesomest February 19th 2009, 3:51 am

Today was Shadow's birthday. Shadow never told anyone his birthday. He never found the right time to say it. He would have said it if someone asked, but no one did. As a result of all of that, no one came over to his house for it. Because of that, he didn't really do anything special, he just bought himself a cake.

He opened the box that the cake was in, and it looked delicious. Not that Shadow would say it out loud; no one was there to hear him say it to someone else. Chocolate cake with icing, some colored icing, and a candle. It felt nostalgic. He remembered the times when Maria had gotten cakes just like that. They were good. He couldn't forget Maria, not after 15 years of his life being spent as her friend.

Whatever, Shadow said, shrugging it off. He sat there, trying to remember what they did for their birthdays. It was his first birthday outside of the ARK. He remembered a song. It was sung every time they had their birthdays. He hummed it to himself, looking at the ground, lonely.

Then he felt a hand on his shoulder. "What?!" He said turning around, startled and alert.

Standing next to him was Sonic, his hand on Shadow's shoulder, and his other holding a present.

Shadow was confused. "When'd you come in?"

"A few minutes ago. Rouge noticed your absence from work today and her and Omega were too busy to go look for you themselves so they sent me. First place I'd check is your house..." Sonic said, crouching down to meet eye level. "... To find you on your birthday, all alone. I was quiet the first time I came in, so I snuck out of here, got something and came back."

Shadow was speechless.

Sonic took his hand off Shadow's shoulder and slung it around Shadow's neck. "Open the present."

Shadow opened it, and found a picture of him, Sonic, Amy, and Tails. He didn't remember someone taking a picture, but he supposed someone got it off the security camera, since they were walking down a hallway.

Shadow turned to Sonic. "Thanks," He said, giving him a slight hug.

Sonic returned the hug, but more of a barehug style than Shadow preferred.

(Author note: D'awww.)

All was silent and for a moment...

...and then, suddenly:

"PEEKABOO!"

Stinging pain hit Shadow's back. Shadow couldn't tell what it was, but whatever it was, it definitely wasn't back aches. Heck, he didn't even know how he wasn't shouting and screaming in pain.

Sonic let go, and let him fall on the ground.

Shadow screamed, and said "WHAT THE HELL SONIC?!" Reaching at his back, to find a knife stuck in it. He looked up to see a large pink blob, transforming into Metal Sonic.

"Remember this trick, 'buddy'?" Metal Sonic said, referencing to his ability to transform into people he's collected enough data on.

"YOU..."

"Don't waste your breath. I stabbed your lung." Metal Sonic said. "Yeah, it hurts, but hey, there's a bright side: You get to spend your birthday with Maria." Metal Sonic placed his foot on the knife. "Slow or fast?"

"GET IT OUUUUuuuut."

"WRONG ANSWER."

(Author note: BAD END BAD END BAD END ;_;)

Ok now that tragedy is over let's get to where stuff happens.

A> Start with Sonic, Tails, and Blaze.
    B> Start with Rouge, Omega, and G.U.N.
    C> Start with Knuckles, Silver, and Eggman Nega.

Voting begins now.