The ancient lands.

3 posters

The Most Screwed Up Kid's Doll Ever

Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

The Most Screwed Up Kid's Doll Ever VOZLn

The Most Screwed Up Kid's Doll Ever Medalw11The Most Screwed Up Kid's Doll Ever Medal13

: Female
     Rep13

The Most Screwed Up Kid's Doll Ever Empty The Most Screwed Up Kid's Doll Ever

Post by Twixie Hushimo January 8th 2010, 6:07 pm

Skipper is Barbie's little sister, first introduced around 1964. Well, in the 70s, they made a truly disturbing Skipper doll. When you cranked her arm forward, her breasts grew and the other way made them shrink. Also, when her arm was cranked, she developed curves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVhTo4IarNg
    Anonymous

The Most Screwed Up Kid's Doll Ever Empty Re: The Most Screwed Up Kid's Doll Ever

Post by Guest January 8th 2010, 6:21 pm

That. I'm pretty sure I've heard of health classes that uses dolls like those.
    Mario94
    Mario94

The Most Screwed Up Kid's Doll Ever 3qll2

: Male
     Rep4

The Most Screwed Up Kid's Doll Ever Empty Re: The Most Screwed Up Kid's Doll Ever

Post by Mario94 January 8th 2010, 6:46 pm

That's kinda weird.
    Miles24
    Miles24

The Most Screwed Up Kid's Doll Ever Imagee10

The Most Screwed Up Kid's Doll Ever Blackr10The Most Screwed Up Kid's Doll Ever Medalw11The Most Screwed Up Kid's Doll Ever White10The Most Screwed Up Kid's Doll Ever Medal13The Most Screwed Up Kid's Doll Ever 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep2

Post by Miles24 January 8th 2010, 8:28 pm

Luckily enough toys such as this are no longer produced. The ages that were playing with the doll at that time period were most likely far too young to be playing with this. Then again, they probably didn't fully understand what was occuring. None the less, it is still rather innapropriate for a children's toy, and I can understand why such a controversy was stirred up about it at the time.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

The Most Screwed Up Kid's Doll Ever VOZLn

The Most Screwed Up Kid's Doll Ever Medalw11The Most Screwed Up Kid's Doll Ever Medal13

: Female
     Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo January 8th 2010, 11:10 pm

Miles24 wrote:Luckily enough toys such as this are no longer produced. The ages that were playing with the doll at that time period were most likely far too young to be playing with this. Then again, they probably didn't fully understand what was occuring. None the less, it is still rather innapropriate for a children's toy, and I can understand why such a controversy was stirred up about it at the time.

Of course, and I just think they thought maybe, "when you crank her arm she goes from a little girl to an adult," or something. When I was little, I wouldn't have been able to tell.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content