The ancient lands.

2 posters

some random thing i did out of boredom

killamanhunter
    killamanhunter

some random thing i did out of boredom WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

some random thing i did out of boredom Empty some random thing i did out of boredom

Post by killamanhunter February 19th 2009, 8:31 pm

Sonic and ISAF

plot:ISAF (Idependent State Allied Forces) began building up their forces for a final push on their enemy Erusia when suddenly their base North point gets teleported onto Mobius/Earth and without realising it they begin advance on coastal cities with star ace Mobius 1 leading the charge against GUN forces who ISAF thinks are Erusian Forces with Mobius 1 being shot down due to heavy AA over the area and upon landing he meets up with Blaze and Silver heading to the crash site and finding Mobius 1 they bring him back to Sonic and the others hiding out in *insert city name here* ISAF landing forces begin looking for mobius 1 destroying everything in their path. While Mobius 1 finally contacts ISAF HQ and North Point He convinces ISAf to stop the attack at once while Tails brings Mobius 1 back to north point ISAF forces defend against a bombing by Eggman's flagship while AA guns keep the large ship busy Mobius squadron begins attacking the bridge and takes down the large ship with the help from sonic taking out the engines *a few engagements and mobius 1 convincing ISAF to fight side by side with sonic and his friends...later* Erusia begins building a superweapon Codename:Megalith with help from a Eggman ISAF realizing that Erusian forces are in fact on planet they launch an attack on them at a teleported (and partly sunk) Farbanti. WHile ISAF thinks they have won a cruise missle launches from the completed Megalith Structure and wipes out a newly rebuilt Westopolis (owned) ISAf launches an air and land assault to take out the superstructure....

Characters:
    uhhhhh sonic and his friends

Mobius 1

ISAF commander

GUN Forces

Theme: http://www.imeem.com/groups/Hh1rPYMo/music/QV_QXuXR/ace_combat_2_02_lightning_speed/

developers:SEGA and Namco Bandai due to ace combat being used
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

some random thing i did out of boredom Imagee10

some random thing i did out of boredom Blackr10some random thing i did out of boredom Medalw11some random thing i did out of boredom Zigzag10some random thing i did out of boredom White10some random thing i did out of boredom Medal13some random thing i did out of boredom Medalg10

Rep35

some random thing i did out of boredom Empty Re: some random thing i did out of boredom

Post by NeoMetalSonic February 19th 2009, 8:34 pm

.....WHAT!?
    killamanhunter
    killamanhunter

some random thing i did out of boredom WFmvl

Rep0

some random thing i did out of boredom Empty Re: some random thing i did out of boredom

Post by killamanhunter February 19th 2009, 8:44 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:.....WHAT!?
    its just stuff i make when im bored. I usally ponder on which games and tv shows need a movie and ponder about it. Thus = result= movie description

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content