Some covienience is needed

Sketch Style
    Sketch Style

Some covienience is needed GOMM8

: Male
     Rep2

Some covienience is needed Empty Some covienience is needed

Post by Sketch Style January 15th 2010, 6:03 pm

Well for one, I want a quick log in, so I don't have to click log in at the top everytime I log out. Also, the chatbox screws with my popup blocker, so I would like the chatbox separate if possible, so I can keep my blocker on. Also, I think you need a title banner contest, because the Sonic silouette is boring.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Some covienience is needed ZtZYh

Some covienience is needed Blackr10Some covienience is needed Medalw11Some covienience is needed Zigzag10Some covienience is needed White10Some covienience is needed Medal13Some covienience is needed 2nio02t

Rep76

Some covienience is needed Empty Re: Some covienience is needed

Post by The Freedom Fighter January 15th 2010, 6:54 pm

I can definitely agree with the banner. As for the Chatbox, I usually just join the chat separately anyway, but I won't oppose this. Not sure if the quick log in is possible, but if so, then sure.
    Sketch Style
    Sketch Style

Rep2

Post by Sketch Style January 15th 2010, 6:58 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:I can definitely agree with the banner. As for the Chatbox, I usually just join the chat separately anyway, but I won't oppose this. Not sure if the quick log in is possible, but if so, then sure.
    It is, I am the co creator of tUrbulb, which is a forumotion made forum, and it allows a quick log in. The chatbox is a nice feature, but if there is a way to put it in a separate spot in the forum, then that would make it easier for me browse the forum with my blocker on.
    sykog
    sykog

Some covienience is needed Imagee10

Some covienience is needed Blackr10Some covienience is needed Medalw11Some covienience is needed Medalg10Some covienience is needed Zigzag10Some covienience is needed Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog January 15th 2010, 7:23 pm

I don't like the banner either. I think there is a quick log in at the bottom of the screen, but I'm not sure. We can't make the chatbox separate though.
    Sketch Style
    Sketch Style

Rep2

Post by Sketch Style January 15th 2010, 7:29 pm

sykog77 wrote:I don't like the banner either. I think there is a quick log in at the bottom of the screen, but I'm not sure. We can't make the chatbox separate though.
    It isn't activated, but the chatbox would be nice if separated. Everytime my blocker is on, it turns the index page into a fullscreen chatbox.
    Zez
    Zez

Some covienience is needed VOZLn

Some covienience is needed Blackr10Some covienience is needed Medalw11Some covienience is needed Zigzag10Some covienience is needed Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez January 15th 2010, 7:29 pm

1.- Banner ~ Okay.
    2.- Log In ~ We can just make the redirection URL to the Log In screen.
    3.- Chat ~ We can place the Chat in an HTML, maybe, if I find the code for it, if not we would use an alternate version.
    sykog
    sykog

Some covienience is needed Blackr10Some covienience is needed Medalw11Some covienience is needed Medalg10Some covienience is needed Zigzag10Some covienience is needed Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog January 15th 2010, 7:30 pm

Sketch Style wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:I don't like the banner either. I think there is a quick log in at the bottom of the screen, but I'm not sure. We can't make the chatbox separate though.
    It isn't activated, but the chatbox would be nice if separated. Everytime my blocker is on, it turns the index page into a fullscreen chatbox.
    You can have 2 tabs.
    Sketch Style
    Sketch Style

Rep2

Post by Sketch Style January 15th 2010, 7:37 pm

Zezima wrote:1.- Banner ~ Okay.
    3.- Chat ~ We can place the Chat in an HTML, maybe, if I find the code for it, if not we would use an alternate version.
    1. Banner: thx.
    2. log in: No I mean, if we log in, and we browse, and we scroll to the bottom, we don't have to scroll up to the log in button, also, not everybody has a profile, so having the redirection to the log in page would be annoying for guests.
    3. Thx.
    sykog77 wrote:You can have 2 tabs.
    I know that, but what i meant is with the blocker on, it turns the index page into a popup, and when I click on it to open it, it becomes a full-screen chatbox.
    Zez
    Zez

Some covienience is needed Blackr10Some covienience is needed Medalw11Some covienience is needed Zigzag10Some covienience is needed Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez January 15th 2010, 7:46 pm

Sketch Style wrote:
    2. log in: No I mean, if we log in, and we browse, and we scroll to the bottom, we don't have to scroll up to the log in button, also, not everybody has a profile, so having the redirection to the log in page would be annoying for guests.

So, I don't redirect it to Log In screen. All you need to do is click the button. Also, the index page is longer than the screen resolution. It's actually quicker, because it refreshes at the top of the page where the Nav Bar is at, where the Log In button is at, making it easier.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Some covienience is needed Medalw11Some covienience is needed Zigzag10Some covienience is needed White10Some covienience is needed Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern January 16th 2010, 8:56 am

Zezima wrote:
    Sketch Style wrote:

So, I don't redirect it to Log In screen. All you need to do is click the button. Also, the index page is longer than the screen resolution. It's actually quicker, because it refreshes at the top of the page where the Nav Bar is at, where the Log In button is at, making it easier.

Soviet soldier is confuzled
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog January 16th 2010, 12:08 pm

Soviet Soldier wrote:
    Zezima wrote:
    Sketch Style wrote:

Soviet soldier is confuzled
    Me too. Ignore Zezzy's organized, logical nonsense.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez January 16th 2010, 12:12 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    Soviet Soldier wrote:Soviet soldier is confuzled

If it's organized, and logical, how can it be nonsense? Oh, what fun it is to hypocrite yourself in a one horse open sleigh.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog January 16th 2010, 12:16 pm

Zezima wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    Soviet Soldier wrote:Soviet soldier is confuzled

If it's organized, and logical, how can it be nonsense? Oh, what fun it is to hypocrite yourself in a one horse open sleigh.
    You've found a way. Only you can manage something like that.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez January 16th 2010, 12:23 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    Zezima wrote:If it's organized, and logical, how can it be nonsense?
    You've found a way. Only you can manage something like that.

So, I should dumb down my posts; simplify? I was just clarifying my explanation in my reply to Sketch's concern. That way I don't have to clarify it later.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Some covienience is needed ZtZYh

Some covienience is needed Blackr10Some covienience is needed Medalw11Some covienience is needed Zigzag10Some covienience is needed White10Some covienience is needed Medal13Some covienience is needed 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter January 16th 2010, 12:26 pm

Well, I understood it.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Some covienience is needed Medalw11Some covienience is needed Zigzag10Some covienience is needed White10Some covienience is needed Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern January 16th 2010, 1:08 pm

I understood it but to a point it was too logical and well put together for the interwebz crowd
    Sketch Style
    Sketch Style

Rep2

Post by Sketch Style January 16th 2010, 1:28 pm

[quote="Sketch Style"]
    Zezima wrote:1.- Banner ~ Okay.

2. log in: No I mean, if we log out, and we browse, and we scroll to the bottom, we don't have to scroll up to the log in button, also, not everybody has a profile, so having the redirection to the log in page would be annoying for guests.

I think I made atypo. Does that change your post, Zez?
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Some covienience is needed Medalw11Some covienience is needed Medal13

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 February 8th 2010, 12:32 am

Fluffs, can you fix the fact that when you're doing something really big when developing a topic, but accidentally hit a new link or go back, and when you come back to continue working on the big topic, everything just disappears? It's just annoying how you have so much in a topic, and you do something by accident, and it all goes Poof.
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Some covienience is needed 56qtD

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z February 8th 2010, 12:43 am

SonicFanPS2 wrote:Fluffs, can you fix the fact that when you're doing something really big when developing a topic, but accidentally hit a new link or go back, and when you come back to continue working on the big topic, everything just disappears? It's just annoying how you have so much in a topic, and you do something by accident, and it all goes Poof.

I'm pretty sure nothing about that can done. You just have to learn to be more careful and less clumsy, or highlight your post and ctrl+c it or right click and click copy every once in a while, that way if you mess it up, you can just ctrl+v or right click and paste it back in there.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 February 8th 2010, 12:45 am

Super Racer Z wrote:
    SonicFanPS2 wrote:Fluffs, can you fix the fact that when you're doing something really big when developing a topic, but accidentally hit a new link or go back, and when you come back to continue working on the big topic, everything just disappears? It's just annoying how you have so much in a topic, and you do something by accident, and it all goes Poof.

I'm pretty sure nothing about that can done. You just have to learn to be more careful and less clumsy, or highlight your post and ctrl+c it or right click and click copy every once in a while, that way if you mess it up, you can just ctrl+v or right click and paste it back in there.

I did. But then I realized that I copied something else by accident.
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Some covienience is needed 56qtD

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z February 8th 2010, 12:50 am

SonicFanPS2 wrote:
    Super Racer Z wrote:

Then follow the first section of the advice. Try to be a little more careful.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 February 8th 2010, 9:32 pm

Super Racer Z wrote:
    SonicFanPS2 wrote:
    Super Racer Z wrote:

Alright, then. Thanks :D

Hmm......How about a flowing list like other forums that shows new topics that have been made/ updated??
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog February 8th 2010, 11:32 pm

SonicFanPS2 wrote:
    SuperRacer Z wrote:
    SonicFanPS2 wrote:

Hmm......How about a flowing list like other forums that shows new topics that have been made/ updated??
    Well, that's what the icons are for.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Some covienience is needed Medalw11Some covienience is needed White10Some covienience is needed Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh February 9th 2010, 1:36 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    SonicFanPS2 wrote:
    SuperRacer Z wrote:
    SonicFanPS2 wrote:

I still have to get used to them....
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 February 9th 2010, 5:35 pm

Hives wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    SonicFanPS2 wrote:
    SuperRacer Z wrote:

I still have to get used to them....

...Syk, Hives, we have icons?! When was this?!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content