Obama One Year into Term

Mario94
    Mario94

Obama One Year into Term 3qll2

: Male
     Rep4

Obama One Year into Term Empty Obama One Year into Term

Post by Mario94 January 20th 2010, 9:10 pm

Today is the day America inaugurated Barack Obama as the 44th President of the United States. He's shot off policies and suggestions like a factory. So how do you feel about how he's been doing so far?

And on a side note, with the Massachusetts Senate seat filled by a Republican, Obama has lopped off quite a bit from his health care proposal. And to think, for 46 years, Ted Kennedy tried to get health care reform to happen in here. Then, with his death, the seat is filled by the one man who now could slow or stop this reform from passing. Quite an irony there.
    Independence76

Obama One Year into Term GOMM8

Obama One Year into Term Medalg10Obama One Year into Term Medal13

Rep4

Obama One Year into Term Empty Re: Obama One Year into Term

Post by Independence76 January 20th 2010, 10:26 pm

Terrible (as expected).

Government spending has shot WAAAAAAAAAAY up and the only state with an actual job increase has been North Dakota. That's 1 out of 50 states. I don't call that a success.....

One may say his economic tactics worked. Looking at the stock market, it's easy to say that. Then, you see these corporations loosing billions, and the opinion quickly changes.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Obama One Year into Term Imagee10

Obama One Year into Term White10Obama One Year into Term Medalg10Obama One Year into Term Medal13Obama One Year into Term Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz January 20th 2010, 11:25 pm

He... Well, he sucks. Just listen to Glenn Beck and all will be right.
    sykog
    sykog

Obama One Year into Term Blackr10Obama One Year into Term Medalw11Obama One Year into Term Medalg10Obama One Year into Term Zigzag10Obama One Year into Term Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog January 21st 2010, 11:37 pm

Schnickelfritz wrote:He... Well, he sucks. Just listen to Glenn Beck and all will be right.
    Jon Stewart always bashes that guy. : ):
    Zez
    Zez

Obama One Year into Term VOZLn

Obama One Year into Term Blackr10Obama One Year into Term Medalw11Obama One Year into Term Zigzag10Obama One Year into Term Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez January 21st 2010, 11:37 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    Schnickelfritz wrote:He... Well, he sucks. Just listen to Glenn Beck and all will be right.
    Jon Stewart always bashes that guy. : ):

So does Keith Olbermann.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest January 22nd 2010, 7:28 pm

I do not think he is doing terrible. He is ranging from Ok to Good.

He is a year in. I had a feeling he wasn't going to quite live up to his expectations. It might take his whole term to turn everything around. To make the "change" he was promising.

I'll wait to the middle of his 2nd year to start getting more critical of the changes.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Obama One Year into Term Medalw11Obama One Year into Term Zigzag10Obama One Year into Term White10Obama One Year into Term Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern January 22nd 2010, 11:15 pm

I really don't make criticisms until the end of his 3rd year

life lesson:Americans are impatient who want everything done now
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Obama One Year into Term Blackr10Obama One Year into Term Medalw11Obama One Year into Term Medalg10Obama One Year into Term White10Obama One Year into Term Medal13

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz January 23rd 2010, 12:51 am

lol
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Obama One Year into Term White10Obama One Year into Term Medalg10Obama One Year into Term Medal13Obama One Year into Term Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz January 23rd 2010, 10:12 am

Everybody bashes HIM, not what he says, they're too afraid to. LOL, they know he's speaking truth, they just hide it by saying he's crazy.
    Zez
    Zez

Obama One Year into Term Blackr10Obama One Year into Term Medalw11Obama One Year into Term Zigzag10Obama One Year into Term Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez January 23rd 2010, 12:08 pm

Schnickelfritz wrote:Everybody bashes HIM, not what he says, they're too afraid to. LOL, they know he's speaking truth, they just hide it by saying he's crazy.

Glenn Beck is too commercialized. It seems like he just reads his script, and goes off-air.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Obama One Year into Term ZtZYh

Obama One Year into Term Blackr10Obama One Year into Term Medalw11Obama One Year into Term Zigzag10Obama One Year into Term White10Obama One Year into Term Medal13Obama One Year into Term 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter January 23rd 2010, 1:04 pm

Well, I've noticed nothing different. Gas is still a bucking bronco, I guess, and houses aren't changing for the better. We still have illegal immigration with no real attempts to repair it, and a war. The only thing I have noticed that changed was we blew more money on companies that blew it already. So yeah, if he's doing anything really good, I haven't seen it or its effects on things that impact my daily life.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz January 23rd 2010, 2:27 pm

Zezima wrote:
    Schnickelfritz wrote:Everybody bashes HIM, not what he says, they're too afraid to. LOL, they know he's speaking truth, they just hide it by saying he's crazy.

Glenn Beck is too commercialized. It seems like he just reads his script, and goes off-air.
    You mean minus the TV show, radio show, and 6 books he's written, plus his tours?
    sykog
    sykog

Obama One Year into Term Blackr10Obama One Year into Term Medalw11Obama One Year into Term Medalg10Obama One Year into Term Zigzag10Obama One Year into Term Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog January 23rd 2010, 4:05 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:Well, I've noticed nothing different. Gas is still a bucking bronco, I guess, and houses aren't changing for the better. We still have illegal immigration with no real attempts to repair it, and a war. The only thing I have noticed that changed was we blew more money on companies that blew it already. So yeah, if he's doing anything really good, I haven't seen it or its effects on things that impact my daily life.
    I think that's the biggest problem we have.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez January 23rd 2010, 4:17 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:Well, I've noticed nothing different. Gas is still a bucking bronco, I guess, and houses aren't changing for the better. We still have illegal immigration with no real attempts to repair it, and a war. The only thing I have noticed that changed was we blew more money on companies that blew it already. So yeah, if he's doing anything really good, I haven't seen it or its effects on things that impact my daily life.
    I think that's the biggest problem we have.

Agreed.

Schnickelfritz: His show, and radio broadcast included. I haven't read his books.
    Sketch Style
    Sketch Style

Rep2

Post by Sketch Style January 23rd 2010, 4:21 pm

Wow, and I thought Obama was going to avoid what Bush did.
    JollyBeta
    JollyBeta

Obama One Year into Term 3qll2

: Female
     Rep0

Post by JollyBeta January 29th 2010, 2:23 pm

*awkward voice* It's a melting pot!
    codeorange

Obama One Year into Term Medalg10Obama One Year into Term White10Obama One Year into Term Medal13

Rep6

Post by codeorange January 29th 2010, 4:11 pm

Last edited by codeorange on September 24th 2011, 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez January 29th 2010, 5:17 pm

I didn't say he was over the top, did I? I said he seems like he rushes what he's trying to say to make the commercial break. It's like he's not putting his heart into what he's saying. It seems so artificial.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content