The legacy of Sonadver

SonShadSilv003
    SonShadSilv003

The legacy of Sonadver WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

The legacy of Sonadver Empty The legacy of Sonadver

Post by SonShadSilv003 January 22nd 2010, 3:03 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chapter 1: Introduction
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The legacy of Sonadver the hedgehog

Sonadver the hedgehog is a being that is a fusion of three mighty hedgehog warriors. They are Sonic, the speed demon, Shadow, the ultimate lifeform and Silver, the psychic liberator.

The name "Sonadver" comes from the order in which the three hedgehog’s names are most frequently mentioned, going in order from Sonic to Shadow to Silver. "Son" being the beginning of Sonic, "ad" being the exact middle of Shadow and "ver" being the end of Silver.

His voice would sound deep, almost human-like.

Since Sonic, Shadow and Silver have the same height and weight of three feet, three inches tall and seventy-seven pounds, Sonadver has the same as well. He is also ageless and immortal due to being one third Shadow and has a physical age of fifteen.

His physical appearance besides Sonic, Shadow and Silver's familiar long, thin black nose, the triangular perked ears with tanner ears, the tan muzzle, the legs, the back quills and the tail, would have the five white quills Silver has on the front of his head. On the back of his head, he has Sonic’s six blue quills, but the three on the bottom are black and red, just like Shadow’s. He has Silver’s scarf-like hair, but the front is shaped like Shadow's chesthair, resulting in some sort of mane, Shadow’s chesthair and Sonic’s tan round stomach. He has Sonic’s face with ebony eyes and blueish-gray fur. He has the big yellow wristbands Silver has with Shadow’s rings on top (the long glowing line on each of the wristbands are slightly thicker and go straight down the middle. Shadow’s rings are bigger, big enough to fit tightly on the wristbands. The rings also power his psychokinesis up, giving him a minor amount of increased range and maximum quantity of physical objects held. He can also twist the rings to make them loose, allowing him to do what Shadow once did.) Under the wristbands are Sonic's large, sock-like cuffs that appear to be attached to his gloves. On his gloves, he has the strange markings Silver has and the four red markings Shadow has on his arms and legs along with furry arms. He has Sonic’s shoes with Shadow’s skate accessory and collars matching the ones on his gloves are above the shoes.

Sonadver’s personality as expected is a mixture of Sonic, Shadow and Silver’s. He is a hedgehog with an attitude just as fickle as his urge for adventure, Sonadver is sassy and quick-witted with a passion for just enjoying life, leaving the past behind, and to always move forward without regrets. Sonadver is a hedgehog with ambition, to put it simply. With a wit and conduct as crude, sharp, and fast as his physical ability, he is definitely not an individual whose buttons are to be pressed. He can be as serious as a heart attack and is sometimes very quiet and reserved, but when necessary, he is quick to throw in his 2 cents, no matter how coldly honest it is. He has clearly defined morals and a nigh unshakable stride. Once a threat rears its ugly head, you can bet he’ll be there to stop it at all costs. Naturally, this mentality gives Sonadver a personal grudge against injustice of any sort and willing to align himself with whomever is willing to help his cause. However his personality brings out the flaws of Sonic's cockiness mixed with Shadow's seriousness mixed with Silver's immaturity

With the power of the seven Chaos Emeralds, Sonadver can attain a super form. The six quills on the back of his head curve upwards, the two quills on the left and right side of his head move barely upwards and the other three stay in place. The three quills on the bottom half of the back of his head remain half red, the other three turns yellow-beige, the three on the top half of the back of his head turns golden yellow and the other five turn pale gold. His eyes turn red and all of his fur except his mane and the red markings on his arms and legs turns a deep, deep gold. Like previous super forms, Super Sonadver can fly and can only die from any sorts of suffocation or penetration, however he does not consume rings and only reverts to normal from exhaustion. The glowing markings on his gloves, wristbands and collars brighten up to some extent and the back of his mane curves upwards. He can bring out Super Sonic’s Arrow of Light by drawing the blue light into his body, Super Shadow’s Spear of Light by charging the red light and Super Silver’s Shield of Light with a somewhat larger range and holding proficiency. Super Sonadver also has the ability to use telepathy and his personality remains the same, although he has a tendency to be a little cockier.

With the power of the seven Super Emeralds, Sonadver can attain a hyper form. All of his fur and quills except his mane and red highlights flashes the colors of the Chaos Emeralds, going in order from red, to cyan, to yellow, to white, to purple, to blue, to green. His quills and mane remain in the same style as his super form and his eyes turn crimson. The glowing marks on his gloves, wristbands and collars turns into markings of bright light. The power he possesses in his super form is increased. His Arrow of Light becomes the Bullet of Light, His Spear of Light becomes the Lance of Light and his Shield of Light becomes the Barrier of Light, all are twice as powerful. His voice echoes, he leaves afterimages in his wake and is completely invincible to everything. He does not consume rings and can only revert to his super form from exhaustion. Sonadver also has to go to great extents to attain this form and his personality is a lot more serious than before as a result. His power is nearly godlike.

If Sonadver succumbs to deep, negative emotions such as sadness or anger and is within proximity to the seven Chaos Emeralds, Sonadver as a result of his power being greater than that of the Chaos Emeralds, would cause the Chaos Emeralds to lose their color and reverse their power, turning them into Dark Chaos Emeralds, and with these Dark Chaos Emeralds Sonadver unwillingly undergoes a dark super transformation. All of his fur and quills along with his four rings turns pitch black. The five quills on the front of his head stay in place, the two middle quills on the back of his head curve upwards, the other four go upward, but slant downwards and the tips on all his quills, including the quills on his back and his tail turns razor sharp, able to penetrate through nearly anything. He wears no gloves, but the marking that was on his gloves is still imprinted on his hands and his eyes disappear. The glowing marks on his hands, wristbands and collars turn dark red, disabling his psychokinesis, but grants him destructive pyrokinesis. He is shrouded in a dark aura and the only things visible to the aura are his empty eyes, the top half of all of his quills and a vague view of his hands and shoes. He can use his new-found pyrokinetic abilities to hover for a limited time. He can also launch more powerful Dark Chaos Spears despite that the rest of his Chaos powers are no longer in use. His can move a little faster than his regular form and has unbelievably high physical durability, meaning he cannot be penetrated. He can’t die from suffocation, but cannot swim. Dark Super Sonadver does not consume rings and only reverts to normal from overtiredness or the source of his deep, negative emotions being obliterated. The thing that makes him most deadly is the fact that the deeper and longer his deep, negative emotions go on, the more powerful he becomes. Dark Super Sonadver does not care who he harms or what he does as long as he accomplishes his goal at any means necessary. The moment he reverts back to normal, so do the Chaos Emeralds.

If Sonadver is in his dark super form and his deep, negative emotions go on long enough, the Dark Chaos Emeralds will power up and turn into Dark Super Emeralds, and no matter the distance Sonadver absorbs this power and unwillingly undergoes a dark hyper transformation. His appearance remains the same. Although his empty eyes turn red and the glowing markings on his hands, wristbands and collars turns black, allowing him to unleash black fire that is way more powerful then his dark super pyrokinesis. Using his upgraded pyrokinesis Sonadver can fly rather then hovering for a limited time. The dark aura that surrounds him expands, leaving only a vague view of his hands, shoes, the top half of his quills and a clear view of his empty red eyes. His personality remains the same, but he is a lot more aggressive, sometimes merciless and his Dark Chaos Spears become Dark Chaos Lances. Just like before, once Sonadver reverts to normal, so do the Chaos Emeralds.

Once every leap year, that one extra day, at the start of nightfall, Sonadver transforms into a fearsome Werehog. In this form an extremely brutal nature envelops Sonadver and he will attack anyone he sees without mercy. His physique is now very bulky. Sonadver's intelligence is lost and he speaks with grunts, growls and other noises. He stands four feet, five inches tall and weighs one hundred and thirty pounds. His quills, tail and mane remain the same (although they grow slightly along with himself,) but they are a lot more furrier. His fur turns long and dark blue. His muzzle turns gray and his round stomach is covered in gray fur. Sonadver's canine teeth are replaced with fangs that hang slightly outside his mouth. His gloves and wristbands disappear, exposing his hands that are now gray and dark claws that can tear through almost anything. The glowing arks that were on his gloves are still on his hand, but they are faded. His collars disappear except his sock-like cuffs, which are ripped, and the red markings that were on his arms and legs now covers the area around the marking. That red fur is also a lot longer than his other fur. On his shoes every hole in the skate feature has a small spike growing out of it. His golden strap turns gray and has three spikes coming out of the top. Every single ability he had before is now gone, except for swimming, in return for unspeakable physical strength and his stamina is seemingly limit-less. Werehog Sonadver is also completely impregnable. Sonadver returns to normal at sunrise and awakes with no memory of what happened the following night. How or why Sonadver attains this form remains unknown, even to himself.

Being Sonadver the hedgehog, a fusion of Sonic, Shadow and Silver, he can bring out every attack the three can do with the exception of Shadow’s Chaos Lance, but since he is so powerful he can unleash three moves that none of the three can possibly do on their own. Two are devastating attacks, the other is sort of an extra. The first is called Chaos Meteor. Sonadver generates a psychokinetic aura with his left hand and launches up to thirty Chaos Spears into the aura with the other hand. He then takes hold of the Chaos Spears psychokinetically and merges them into one, then throws the Chaos Meteor at it's target in any way necessary, bringing down death and destruction. If super however, he induces his Shield of Light and systematically fires up to sixty Spears of Light, he also initiates the merges process while doing this. If hyper, he does the same thing as he did in his super form, but he throws up to ninety Lances of Light into the Barrier of Light. Dark Super Sonadver cannot use Chaos Meteor because his psychokinesis is disabled. The second move he can only do in his regular form, it is called Rings of Fire. Sonadver floats in the air and takes all four of Shadow’s rings off as they float alongside him then obtains two of Sonic’s power rings then holds one in each hand, he then squeezes the power rings and in turn activates Shadow’s rings which causes Sonadver to be ignited in an aura of fire and be temporarily invincible to anything and everything. Rings of Fire is no longer accessible when the aura of fire flashes faster and faster after an allotted time until the four rings drop to the ground or if Sonadver enters water. The third move gives him access to a time space rift. Similar to what Mephiles the dark does, Sonadver focuses his power to create a golden orb of energy. If super, the orb is still gold, but if he is in hyper form, the orb becomes bright and glowy and if in dark super form, the orb turns dark purple. No matter what form he is in, he can use the power to slow down, speed up or completely stop time. Despite the fact Sonic, Shadow and Silver cannot swim, Sonadver has this ability. Sonadver can use his psychokinesis to fly at speeds faster than Sonic, breaking a "Psychic Boom" some might say. On the ground he can reach faster speeds by running like Sonic, once he is at a certain speed, he begins to skate like Shadow, going even faster. Sonadver can also use the skates while flying to give himself a little speed boost.

How do Sonic, Shadow and Silver become fused? There are multiple possibilities such as Sonic, Shadow and Silver accessing Chaos Control simultaneously, being forced into the fusing process. Miles "Tails" Prower, Dr. Eggman or G.U.N can build some kind of three-way fusing mechanism. Or Princess Elise can use the same method she utilized to resurrect Sonic. Why the three would get fused together is a story for another day.

The fusion of the three hedgehogs is so perfect because of their many similarities such as being male, anthropomorphic hedgehogs that have the same height and weight. They each have a super form in which their eyes turn red and their fur turns a shade of yellow. They also have many differences, for example their abilities, (Sonic’s speed, Shadow’s Chaos powers and Silver’s psychokinesis,) they each reach high speeds in their own ways, (Sonic runs, Shadow skates and Silver flies,) and they all have their own distinctive physical appearances. The fact that they’re rivals perfects the fusion even more.

The fusion of the three hedgehogs is so perfect because of their many similarities such as being male, anthropomorphic hedgehogs that have the same height and weight. They each have a super form in which their eyes turn red and their fur turns a shade of yellow. They also have many differences, for example their abilities, (Sonic’s speed, Shadow’s Chaos powers and Silver’s psychokinesis,) they each reach high speeds in their own ways, (Sonic runs, Shadow skates and Silver flies,) and they all have their own distinctive physical appearances. The fact that they’re rivals perfects the fusion even more.

Sonadver remains in employ of the Guardian Units of the Nation (G.U.N,) having the assets of a solider and an agent just as Shadow once was. Due to the fact Sonadver does not have Shadow’s sour disposition he is more of a team player and is more than happy to work with fellow G.U.N soldiers. If off-duty, he either roams the lands as freely pleases or accompanies himself with those who love and respect him. Sonadver has some reverence for Dr. Eggman, but still stops his sinister plans if they go too far. Sonadver is also an exceedingly skilled Extreme Gear rider. His board is called Ultimate and as expected it is a fusion of Sonic’s Blue Star, Shadow’s Black Shot and Silver’s Psychic Wave. It has familiar characteristics of the three separate boards that are streaked with the color of the hedgehog that rides it and its main color is blueish-gray. Ultimate also has speed, flight and power attributes. Sonadver’s appearance doesn’t change much. He wears black-framed glasses with gold lenses on his head outside of a race and over his eyes during one and wears the other version of Sonic’s shoes. If necessary he replaces the ring and wristband on his left wrist and wears the green Ark of the Cosmos in its place, also putting the "Gear Change" rules in affect. Sonadver switches between Grind, Air Ride and Bike, costing thirty-three rings each.

Last edited by SonShadSilv003 on January 22nd 2010, 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    SonShadSilv003
    SonShadSilv003

Rep0

The legacy of Sonadver Empty Re: The legacy of Sonadver

Post by SonShadSilv003 January 22nd 2010, 3:09 am

---------------------------------
    Chapter 2: Prologue
    -----------------------------------------------

Present day: Sonadver's POV

I have been living in isolation for two weeks now, since the day my existence began. I sit here now in the house of Sonic, Shadow and Silver, their house in

the middle of the plains on the outskirts of Central City. I have no thoughts of exposing myself to the world. I don't know what will happen. Will the accept

me, or will they resent me, or worse, fear my power. My power is great, far surpasses my expectation. I have spent these two weeks testing my abilities.

That fateful day two weeks ago, It is all a blur. I only remember rescuing an unconcious Amy, probably killing Eggman and destrouying that damn Egg

Carrier with what I call now a Chaos Meteor. Nobody knows what happened to them. Amy herself is probably still confused. Amy... I seem so attracted to

her now. The strong feelings felt individually are now united. I've been fighting this feeling until I am ready to expose myself to the world, and to Amy.

Hmph, I wonder what the G.U.N commander will think, wait a second, what about Tails and Knuckles, Rouge and Omega. All this time I've been selfish.

They're probably worried about me. I cannot hide any more. The world must witness the power of Sonadver the hedgehog
    SonShadSilv003
    SonShadSilv003

Rep0

Post by SonShadSilv003 January 22nd 2010, 3:10 am

Chapter 3: The Birth of Sonadver

2 weeks ago

Sonic, Shadow and Silver were in a vast desert, nothing but sand for stared in somewhat amazement at the Egg Carrier. It was Eggman's newest flying fortress and it was pretty much a better and remodeled version of the one during the fight with Chaos. It lay dormant and hovered slightly above the ground. Shadow was assigned by the President to infiltrated this structure to destroy Eggman's weapon and rescue Amy Rose who was captured twenty-seven hours ago. Shadow chose two rivals to assist him. They were Sonic and Silver who along with Shadow, absorbed the power of the seven Chaos Emeralds and had two hundred rings each, waiting for the time to go super. Behind them was a small G.U.N army ready to jump into action if things got too hot. The G.U.N solders were led by Rouge the bat and E-123 Omega. Sonic, Shadow and Silver approached a cliff.

"So Shadow, this doesn't mean I have to join G.U.N, right?" Sonic asked. Shadow stood there with his arms crossed in silence trying to ignore Sonic's dumbass question.

"No. I just assumed you wished to assist me." Shadow finally manged to respond.

"Come on, what's the hold up. Let's do this thing." Silver anticipated.

"Silver buddy, you're starting to sound like me now." Sonic said. They approached the edge. After a brief exchange of looks from each other they stepped of and entered free-fall. G.U.N somehow managed to get the blueprints of Eggman's fortress and the only way in without immediate confrontation was through a small hole in the bottom. They neared the ground and burst off full speed in their super forms in the nick of time.

"So Shadow, where is this entrance?" Sonic asked.

"You ask too many questions. Just shut up and follow my lead."

After a while of searching they found the entrance. They flew in the small hole. It was cold and dark were they were.

"Hey guys I got about 130 ring left. Should we revert to normal so we don't run out of rings?" Silver stated. Sonic and Shadow nodded reverted to normal, Silver did the same. Without that golden light emitting of them Sonic realized he couldn't see s.

"Yo Silver, how about you use your fancy magic or whatever to light us the way." he said. Silver ignored his comment and raised a hand in the air. A small portion of the room was now filled with a green glow. Shadow pulled a pistol hidden within his quills and cocked it. Sonic's ears perked up at the sound of it.

"Shadow, come on, why don't you use your powers instead of those damn guns." Sonic said slightly annoyed, as he pulled one of his power rings out and twirled it on his index finger. A loud noise went off. Shadow began tampering with his wrist communicator.

"Shadow to G.U.N team Alpha. We have successfully infiltrated the Egg Carrier. I am currently about to investigate a loud noise."

Rouge's voice picked up on the other line.

"Copy Shadow. Contact me if things get out of hand."

"Understood." Then the line went dead. They ventured towards the noise. After a moment or two and they found a small room with a lot more light. Silver dropped his hand and turned super.

"Someobody's here. I can sense it." he said. Sonic and Shadow turned super as well. Suddenly the doors shut.

"Oh, of course it's a trap. How did I not see that coming." Silver sarcastically said.

"I'll make quick work of this door." Sonic said. He got a power ring out and squeezed it. He charged at a door, then a all three suffered a slight shock and Sonic dropped to the ground.

"What just happened.' He said. One of the doors became transparent and Eggman walked up.

"Damn you, Eggman!" Shadow shouted. "Chaos Control!" He dropped to one knee. Silver looked at the glowing marks on his gloves and wristbands and noticed they were fading. He along with the other couldn't retain their super forms and reverted to normal.

"It's no use." Eggman stated. "That slight shock you three suffered is slowly sucking every last power of yours, and with this power I will destroy this planet and amass my army on the new Eggmland."

"Not if I have anything to say." Soic said. He recooperated and stood up.

"Do you guys still have your Chaos Emeralds?" he asked as he got the sky blue Chaos Emerald out. Shadow got up and got the green one out, Silver got the blue.

"We might be able to get out of here if we use Chaos Control at the same time."

"Like I said, it's pointless." Eggman exclaimed. They ignored him and raised their emeralds.

"CHAOS CONTROL!"

The room was filled with a bright light. As the light faded a single hedgehog remained.

"What! Why is there only one of you? Where are the other two." Eggman demanded. The hedgehog stood there in silence.

"The hedgehogs." he said in his deep voice. "I am they, they are on, unfortunately for you, Eggman!"

A crack started to form in the door in front of Eggman. He of course ran off. The door finally broke and the hedgehog pursued Eggman. He finally found him. He was a red-glowing room and he had a gun pointed and an unconscious Amy.

"Don't come near me you freak. I'll fuckng shoot her." Eggman nearly s himself at this new hedgehog's power.

The hedgehog pointed the palm of his hand Eggman. He was bathed in a green glow. The hedgehog threw him against wall, after wall, after wall. Eggman pleaded for forgiveness multiple times. The hedgehog was sick of hearing this a pulled Eggamn to himself. He then did a 360 roundhouse kick to Eggman's gut. He landed on the floor weeping and coughing up blood. The hedgehog walked towards Amy and picked her up, feeling strangely warm inside from her touch.

"Eggman! I will spare your life this time, only because I believe you have potential to do good for mankind. In 30 seconds I will demolish this Egg Carrier to hell."

Eggman pulled a device from his jacket pocket and pushed the button. A small familiar round ship appeared. He struggled inside.

"You will regret letting me live, hedgehog." He said before flying off. With that the hedgehog and Amy disappeared in a flash of blue. First he returned Amy to her home, setting her unconscious body on the sofa in the living room. Then he returned to the Egg Carrier, 3 miles above it. He thought for a second. He raised his left hand and a small green aura came from it. With the other hand he launched a Chaos Spear. He smirked slightly as more Chaos Spears entered this aura. At the 30th one he fired another but it went right through. Again he thought for a second. He grabbed with both hands and merged the 30 Chaos Spears into one. He stared in awe at it before throwing it at the Egg Carrier. As it neared it came into view of the G.U.N solders. They all started shouting, not knowing what to do. It slammed into the Egg Carrier, inducing a massive explosion. As it subsided the G.U.N solders walked up to the ruined Egg Carrier. Rouge contacted the commander.

"Commander, this is Rouge. The Egg Carrier has been destroyed by some sort of massive energy ball from an unkown source. I lost all communication with Shadow and he and the other hedgehogs are MIA. Awaiting orders sir."

The G.U.N commander on the other line sighed.

"Attention G.U.N team Alpha, search the rubble for any signs of the missing hedgehogs and contact me if you find anything." he said. With that they began their search. The hedgehog above warped to the house Sonic, Shadow and Silver.
    SonShadSilv003
    SonShadSilv003

Rep0

Post by SonShadSilv003 January 22nd 2010, 3:11 am

Chapter 4: Sonadver revealed

Present day

The hedgehog now known as Sonadver grabbed a hooded black robe that Shadow once wore after the Black Arms defeat. He stepped out of Sonic, Shadow and Silver's house. His mind was lost in the seemingly endless plains. He looked over and saw a little gray blur that was Central City. A slight breeze kicked in. Sonadver's 11 quills flowed gracefully in the wind. He thought of a destination, someone to go to, someone that was well-known amongst all. Princess Elise was the first person that came to mind. He put the robe on, only exposing his nose and tan muzzle, and in a flash of blue he was gone. He appeared in a dark alley in Soleanna's Castle Town. He stepped out into the sunlight covered town. It was a little bit more busy than Sonadver expected. He had to make it to Elise's castle and withhold his identity. He gently pushed through crowds of people, ignored the people selling fruit at their little stands and somehow he ran into that accordion guy who started to sing about Elise as expected. At long last he made it to a little less crowded area that was closer to his destination. He finally made it after a while longer, approaching the front gates were two guards stood. They stared down at the hedgehog.

"Excuse ne." Sonadver said. "I need to see the princess."

"And who might you be?" one of the guards asked.

"You can call me an old friend of hers."

"Take that robe off and we'll consider your wish to see her."

Sonadver lifted the hood so that his face was exposed. He looked one of them in the eye.

"Oh, Sonic the hedgehog. I couldn't tell it was you. Your voice is different and your wearing that silly robe Go right on in, I'll let them know you're coming."

The guard apparently didn't know Sonic has been missing for two weeks. Sonadver was hoping Elise knew. The gates opened and Sonadver entered as he put the hood back over his face. Next was the long stair case. Sonadver looked around to make sure no on was around, then dashed up the stairs full speed. He came across the castle itself. A red carpet was placed for Sonadver's entry. As he walked across it he heard the people around him whispering about Sonic, Shadow and Silver. They must have known they've been missing. He entered the castle and headed for Elise's room. He passed by the duke on the way. It seemed as if Solaris never existed after Elsie blew the flames of disaster out, but that strange sickness everyone majorly involved with that got three weeks ago must have triggered some sort of Anti-Amnesia. This Duke seemed slightly more pissed off then the Silver in him could have remembered, probably because his "precious" flame vanished for no reason. He opened Elise's door and saw her staring at the town from her balcony. Sonadver closed the door.

"They told me who was coming, but I don't believe it." Elise said. She turned around and walked towards Sonadver. "The Sonic I know would never hide like a coward for two weeks! Those G.U.N solders searched for hours in that rubble only to find three Chaos Emeralds. So Sonic, tell me, where is Shadow and Silver? Are they hiding like cowards too?" Elise suddenly burst into tears and hugged "Sonic" tight. "I'm so sorry. You had me worried. I thought something happened to you." She said a lot more calm. Up close she noticed a small bit of white hair coming out of the robe. She drew herself away from him.

"You're not Sonic. Who are you!?" She demanded. Sonadver sighed. He turned his back towards Elise and took the robe off.

"You tell me." he said turning around. Elise's lips began to quiver and she started taking clumsy steps backwards.

"How... How did this happen?" she finally managed to say. Sonadver explained the whole thing. Elise, now calm, understood.

"Elise, I want you to tell your people that you have a huge announcement regarding Sonic Shadow and Silver. Can you do that?" Sonadver asked. Elise nodded. Sonadver put his robe back on.

"We're done in here." Elise stated. A guard came and escorted Sonadver out of the premises.

Meanwhile at G.U.N HQ

The commander stared at the many monitors that showed images of the Egg Carrier was destroyed trying to find any traces of the hedgehog's whereabouts. A G.U.N Captain walked in and saluted.

"Sir. I just contacted Agent Rouge. She says Amy Rose is still giving her the same answer, that she was kidnapped by Eggman, brought onto the Egg Carrier, knocked unconscious and then randomly ending up in her house." he said.

"Well done Captain. What about our newest agent Omega?"

"No word from Omega yet. He has not yet responded to the scheduled contact."

"Damn machine!" the commander cursed. Another solider entered the room and saluted as well.

"Sir, our agents in Soleanna just got word that the sovereign, Princess Elsie is holding an announcement regarding the disappearance of Sonic, Shadow and Silver."

"Well done. Get my private jet. I one to see this in person."

"Yes sir." the two solders said. With that they were off.

Back at Soleanna

Elise and Sonadver were in the forest standing on a small stage. Sonadver stared into the seemingly endless crowd, including the countless paparazzi and the very few Guards attempting to prevent people bombarding the stage. A guard carried a microphone on stage.

"Attention everybody. Elise will be presenting her announcement shortly. Thank you for joining and please enjoy." he said. The crowed cheered then quited down when Elsie approached the mic.

"Welcome Soleanna residents and visitors. I will not be the one to speak, but instead my good friend in the robe here will be speaking." she said. She walked back and sat in a chair a guard just place there. He cleared his throat.

"Hello and welcome everyone. As you know this is an announcement about Sonic, Shadow and Silver. I will like to inform you that during an infiltration on Ivo Robotnik's Egg Carrier, a freak accident occurred and those three mighty hedgehog warriors no longer exist." he paused for a moment and listened to the infinite mutters of the crowd. He continued." However I am an even better hero than those three."

"Yeah, and who the hell are you?" some smartass in the crowd interrupted. Sonadver smirked slightly into the mic.

"I am Sonadver, Sonadver the hedgehog!" he yelled as the robe flew off his body. The crowd went dead silent, even the G.U.N commander who just arrived from a long walk. After a long and silent few moments the crowd cheered. Sonadver saw something small and pink moving quickly through the crowd. She poked her head out of the front row and dropped to the ground at Sonadver's appearance. Sonadver's heart dropped. Multiple microphones were being jammed into his face. The G.U.N commander grabbed him by the arm and ran off.

"Sonadver, or whatever your name is, use Chaos Control and get us to the G.U.N HQ." the commander said. Sonadver didn't hesitate and like that they were gone. They popped up in the commander's wanted destination.

"Commander, I can explain." Sonadver said.

"No solders told me what destroyed the Egg Carrier. When we found the three Chaos Emeralds we were worried, but now I know. Sonadver, I'm putting you in the same rank that Agent Shadow once was. Do you accept?"

"Commander, what about the paperwork and the training and all the other stuff?"

"Do not question me, Solider! Do you accept, yes or no?"

"How can I not. The answer is yes."

"Good to have you on the team, Agent Sonadver." the commander said putting his hand out. Sonadver smiled.

"Glad to be." he replied. They shook hands.

"Now if you excuse me sir I have a little priority situation to deal with." Sonadver said. With that he was gone.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

The legacy of Sonadver VOZLn

The legacy of Sonadver Medalw11The legacy of Sonadver Medal13

: Female
     Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo January 22nd 2010, 3:19 am

Nice. Can't wait for this.
    SonShadSilv003
    SonShadSilv003

Rep0

Post by SonShadSilv003 January 22nd 2010, 3:26 am

Thanks, more coming soon
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo January 22nd 2010, 4:14 am

Great! Can't wait for it! By the way, are you taking fancharacters?
    SonShadSilv003
    SonShadSilv003

Rep0

Post by SonShadSilv003 January 22nd 2010, 4:21 am

By "taking fan characters" meaning taking a fan character and putting it in my story then yes, if not the reason I listed above please inform me and I will cosider yes or no
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo January 22nd 2010, 4:30 am

...So you can put Ash and Will in? Please? And we can still RP. Just PM me before putting up a new chapter if you don't understand something. I really like the story, too. Wondering where it is going, and if in our RP/story the people are ever going to come back.
    SonShadSilv003
    SonShadSilv003

Rep0

Post by SonShadSilv003 January 22nd 2010, 2:30 pm

Yeah, I got part one all done, so it's a little too late to put them in there, however, I think Ash and Will can be great additions to part two.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo January 22nd 2010, 2:31 pm

Thanks. I have a good/bad feeling about this....
    SonShadSilv003
    SonShadSilv003

Rep0

Post by SonShadSilv003 January 22nd 2010, 2:37 pm

Be aware of the next chap
    SonShadSilv003
    SonShadSilv003

Rep0

Post by SonShadSilv003 January 22nd 2010, 2:37 pm

Chapter 5: Meeting old friends

Sonadver appeared at Tails' workshop. He had his eyes glued to a T.V that was showing live footage coming from Soleanna. Sonadver called his name. Tails' head slowly turned to Sonadver's direction. When Tails finally saw Sonadver his reaction was the same as Elise's. After Tails was speechless for what seemed like hours he finally spoke.

"Sonic?" was the only thing Tails was able to say. Sonadver nodded his head in response.

"Close, but no. I am better than Sonic."

"How did the happen?" Tails asked. Again Sonadver explained everything. Tails was calm by the end Sonadver finished his story.

"Boy, this is going to take some getting used to." Tails exclaimed.

"Yeah. Well, I got other people to see Tails. I'll see you later." With that Sonadver was gone. His next stop was Angel Island. Knuckles was standing up, leaning his back on the Master Emerald with his arms crossed. He seemed to be sleeping, or caught off guard or something, but the second that flash of blue came up in front of Knuckles he started swinging like crazy. He got Sonadver good once, right in the face, after that Sonadver dodged the following punches. After a while Knuckles realized who he was trying to kill and cooled down.

"Oh, it seems the mighty Sonadver the hedgehog has finally decided to show himself." he said.

"How, how did you know?"Sonadver stuttered. Knuckles turned his back on Sonadver and put a hand on the Master Emerald.

"Actually I was just guessing the name. You see, every time a major disaster is going to happen the Master Emerald tells me. A little more than two weeks ago the Master Emerald told me that in a month's time fallen foes will rise and unite, only the combine power of three rivals can end them, and then it showed an image of you. Rouge told me about your infiltration. After you three went missing I knew what happened. I would be scared too with power like that. That punch usually knocks people out cold."

Sonadver wiped the blood off his lip.

"Anyway Sonadver, it's good to see you. Sorry about attacking you. Ever since I began dating Rouge things have been too quiet. Speaking of which, you might need to see her. she's been worried s-less about Shadow."

"Got it." With that he was gone yet again. Rouge and Omega were investigating something in Station Square. Sonadver popped up in front of the hotel. He peeked his head in and saw Rouge and Omega talking to the hotel manager. Omega jerked slightly and turned towards Sonadver's direction. Sonadver ran off.

"Rouge, my sensors just picked up signatures of Shadow the hedgehog." Omega stated. Rouge's ears lowered at hearing this. They pursued Sonadver. They ran until Omega's sensors followed Sonadver to the local cafe. They slowly walked through the door.

"So Omega, where is he. The only hedgehog-looking thing in this room is that strange looking blueish-gray sitting down over their."

Sonadver laughed and stood up. He walked towards Rouge.

"Do you really think I'm funny looking?" Sonadver asked. Rouge took a closer look at him and nearly fainted.

"Yes Rouge. He is who you think he is. My sensors are now getting signatures of Sonic, Shadow and Silver the hedgehogs." Omega stated.

"How did this happen?" Rouge asked. By now Sonadver was a little sick of explaining it.

"Have the commander de-breif you on that."

"You already talked to the commander?" Rouge asked.

"Yeah. I'm already an agent."

"Good for you. So, what's your name, hedgehog?" Rouge asked. He told them his name and bid them farewell for he had many things still left to do. There was another person he wanted to see. A certain pyrokinetic cat. Blaze was her name. Why she wasn't alive remained a mystery. Solaris never existed, which means Blaze never sacrificed herself. The whole thing confused Silver after he got the strange anti-amnesia thing long ago, which is why he went back to the past in th first place, to search for answers.

Later that night, Sonadver roamed Central City aimlessly. He thought of Amy Rose. It took him until now to realize how strong his feelings were towards her. He could not hide them anymore. He bathed himself in a green glow and headed for her house. It didn't take him long to get to the little pink house far from Station Square. He landed on her front doorstep and the green glow disappeared. He attempted to knock, but failed. He turned his back towards the door and clenched his hands into a tight fist.

"Damn it. What is wrong with me. Why can't I knock. I know she'll accept what they've become." he thought to himself. He couldn't go through with it. He bent his knees and prepared to take off. His ears perked up to the sound of a door opening. He turned around and saw Amy. Her quills were wet, meaning she probably got out of the shower. She wore a turquoise robe and had a small steaming cup of tea with a matching plate. He jumped slightly. Amy had dropped the cup and her hand was nearing his face. Sonadver went numb at her gentle touch.

"How did this happen. I thought the hedgehog I saw was part of my dreams, the smae dreams I've been having for the last two weeks." she said, near tears. Sonadver was speechless. His feelings finally reatched a critical point and he could no longer control them. He grabbed Amy's face and kissed her. Amy, expecting this, invited Sonadver's kiss, allowing their tongue to wrestle. Amy pulled Sonadver into her house. Sonadver kicked the door closed behind him while keeping their lips locked. Their kiss deepened, moaning noises came from both of them. Sonadver ran his hands up and down Amy's curvy body. He slipped her robe of her shoulders and it landed on the floor. Sonadver broke the kiss and got a glimpse of Amy's pink and partly tan body. Sonadver's actions were no longer under his control. Amy's beauty had overcome him. She walked upstairs towards her room, Sonadver was close behind. When they got to her room Sonadver was confused when Amy closed the door on him. Puzzled, he opened the door and saw Amy on her bed giving Sonadver a "come here" gesture. Sonadver took his gloves, wristbands and collars off warped next to Amy. She climbed on top of him and locked lips yet again. Suddenly, Sonadver broke the kiss and stared Amy in the eye.

"What's wrong?" she asked. Sonadver sighed. He gently got Amy off of him and sat on the edge of the bed and looked at the ground, Amy sat next to him.

"Amy, I knew from the second I saw you on the stage earlier today I knew my heart belonged to you, but this is going a little too fast, and that's coming from someone who's faster than Sonic the hedgehog."

"So... This makes us boyfriend and girlfriend?" she anxiously asked. Sonadver smirked.

"Yes Amy. I guess that's so."

"That's a relief. I was debating with myself to date Sonic, Shadow or Silver for a long time. Then they dissapeared, then you finally showed up. By the way, have you given yourself a name?"

"Call me, Sonadver."

"Sounds nice." Amy winked at him, he winked back. They finally got tired and went to sleep.
    SonShadSilv003
    SonShadSilv003

Rep0

Post by SonShadSilv003 January 22nd 2010, 2:38 pm

Chapter 6: The next morning

Sonadver awoke the next morning. He stretched and looked at the alarm clock that lay on Amy’s dresser. The numbers 7:30 were read. Sonadver looked around and realized Amy was missing. He got up and headed downstairs. He found his attire laying in front of the door. All this time Sonadver didn’t know what he was wearing. First he knelt down and picked the gloves up. It had Sonic’s large sock-like cuff attached to it but had the strange glowing markings Silver’s gloves had on the back of the wrist and the palm. Next, he picked up the big yellow wristbands/collars, nothing was different about these, although the long, glowing line was slightly thicker and went straight down the middle. Then, Shadow’s rings excluding the red and black tongue. They were a lot more bigger. Other than that they were the same, even though it felt like the powered his PK a little and the fit tightly on his wristbands/collars. Finally, the shoes. They were pretty much Sonic’s shoes with that red thing that gives Shadow the ability to skate attached to the bottom. Sonadver left them there and continued downstairs. On the way he smelt something tasty. He saw Amy wearing her usual outfit minus the gloves and shoes. She was in the kitchen wearing an apron obviously cooking something. Sonadver sneaked up on her and hugged her from behind.

"Morning beautiful." he said.

"Sonadver, stop. I'm trying to make us something special." she giggled. Sonadver kissed her on the neck and walked off. He found himself in the living room soon after. He sat on Amy's couch, the same one he put Amy on that fateful day. He heard Amy moving some stuff around in their. He heard the sound of an oven opening and something being placed in there. He grabbed a remote that was laying next to him and pushed the power button and a medium-sized T.V turned on in front of him. Amy plopped down next to him. She cuddled close to him, resting her head on his two tuffs of hair on his chest. Sonadver put his arm around her. She began to stroke his tan, round stomach.

"Sonadver." she said in a low tone of voice. "You have no idea how happy I am that you are here beside me." She stared him in the eyes, his ebony ones stared back into her emerald ones. He drew his head in and kissed her. It was a different kiss than the one he experienced the following night. This time he had control of his feelings, Amy, however, not so much. He broke the kiss and looked at her. She seemed as if she was begging for more. Amy realized Sonadver was giving her a funny look.

"I'm sorry, Sonadver. It's just, my feelings for you are seemingly endless and-"

Sonadver interrupted her. He place a finger on her lips "Amy, if you want to release some of those feelings I'm fine with that, the feeling is mutual."

Amy lightly pushed Sonadver's hand away.

"No. That's not how I want it to be." she said. Suddenly her fire alarm went off. She darted towards the kitchen. Somehow the oven exploded and she went flying back. Sonadver jolted into action. He utilized his PK with one hand to catch Amy inches away from the wall she almost slammed into and used his other hand to engulf the flames in PK energy, suffocating it from lack off oxygen, vanishing from sight. Sonadver sighed in relief. Without his gloves or wristbands his PK was very hard to control. He walked up to Amy. She was leaning against the wall resting her head on her knees. Sonadver knelt beside her.

"You okay, Amy." he said. He unexpectedly sensed a small force fleeing away. It was very small so he just dismissed it. He'd rather worry about Amy. She stood up.

"I'm fine" she said. With that Sonadver went back upstairs to grab his "clothing," He came back downstairs and saw Amy ready to leave.

"It's OK Sonadver. We can go out to breakfast, on our first day, as a couple." she said it with alot of and anticipation and seemed as if she was restraining herself from screaming with excitement. He smiled her and opened her front door. Amy stepped out, Sonadver close behind, shutting the door on his way out.

"So, where to? Sonadver asked.

"Station Square."

Sonadver picked Amy up, bathed himself in a green glow and flew off.

"Let me know if I'm going too fast." he said with a slight cocky tone. Amy ignored him, although she couldn't help but realize that was something Sonic would say. They landed in Station Square momentarily. They weren't bombarded by the paparazzi like Sonadver expected. However he saw the Chaotix boys in front of the train station. Espio with his ninja senses looked behind him in Sonadver and Amy's direction. He said a few words to his fellow detectives and walked towards Sonadver and Amy.

"So, it is true." Espio said nearing them. "Due to Charmy and Vector's childish antics they broke the only T.V we had in one of their stupid fights, so when we heard about you, we listened to the radio. We thought it was a load of bs, but I guess not."

Sonadver was about to ask a question, but the sky was suddenly covered in a strange but familier red fog.

"Shit. If this is what I think it is, then Knuckles was right, but it's a week early. I have to warn everybody!" Sonadver said to himself
    SonShadSilv003
    SonShadSilv003

Rep0

Post by SonShadSilv003 January 22nd 2010, 2:39 pm

Chapter 7: A week early?

Sonadver thought to himself for a moment.

"Amy, I'll be right back". he said. He disappeared before she can ask anything. He popped up in the G.U.N HQ, right in the middle of the commander's de-breifing session.

"Commander, before you begin bitching and whining about this unexpected intrusion, I will like to inform you we might have an invasion." he said. The commander, who looked pretty damn pissed off, cooled down at Sonadver's statement

"By who or what?" he asked. Sonadver attempted to put in somethng that wouldn't rise the commander's temper. Failing to come up with anything, he sighed deeply.

"The Black Arms." he finally said. The commander looked shocked.

"How do you know?" he asked. A G.U.N solider walked in and saluted.

"Sir, we have reports of a strange red fog, the same one that was around during the Black Arms, but this time we're getting reports from around the world."

The commander gritted his teeth hard. He went up to to a radio. He contacted every single person that was involved with G.U.N in any way.

"Attention all units. We have yet another invasion from the Black Arms! I'm authorizing full use of all tactical weapons!"

He approached Sonadver.

"I'm putting you in charge of any solders you see, Sergeant Sonadver."

"Thank you sir, it's an honor."

"Before you go you will need this." He handed Sonadverthe wrist communicator and the single earpiece, both invisible to the naked eye, operated from the user's thoughts. Sonadver placed the communicator in his glove and the earpiece attached to his left ear.

"What will you do, Commander?"

"A lot of G.U.N solders and I have evacuate many of cities and hold this base down."

Sonadver sighed and shook the commander's hand before leaving. He appeared in Station Square where he was before. The moment he got there, he got a front row seat to a familiar red and black alien creature getting his head smashed in from a giant hammer.

"Thank you Sonadver for warning me." Amy said.

"I wasn't so sure." he used as an excuse. He turned around and saw a familier red and black alien charging at him but it fell over. It had a shrunken star lodged in the back of its head. Espio appeared from the shadows.

"Where's Vector and Charmy?" Sonadver asked.

"They went ahead, but I stayed back to protect Amy until you got back. I have fulfilled my duty and I must meet up with the others. We had a rather unpleasent experiance with the Black Arms so I don't want to stick around much longer. It was nice meeting you Sonadver. Try and survive, Vector and Charmy want to meet you as well."

"Espio, take Amy with you." Sonadver stated.

"Sonadver, I want to go with you." she said. Sonadver grabbed Amy by the shoulders and looked her in the eyes.

"Amy, it's going to be dangerous where I'll be. I don't know what I'll do if something happens to you, so please, follow Espio to safety."

Amy, near tears, nodded. She kissed him.

"Promise me you will live, Sonadver." she said. Sonadver nodded and Amy followed Espio. Sonadver looked over and realized there weren't that many black creatured in Station Square. He figured the G.U.N forces here would be able to handle themselves. He looked over and saw an abandoned, but nice G,U.N motorcycle. He hopped on, noticing there were two SMGsin the holsters on the side. Luckily the keys were still in it. The bike roared to life and he sped off. After gaining speed the bike was gone in a flash of blue. He popped up in Central City, instanly running over an alien that was ready to finish someone off. That someone had an over-sized emerald. It was none other than Knuckles. He was apparently knocked out with the Master Emerald at his side. Sonadver shook him by the shoulder. Knuckles' closed eyes suddenly became alert, getting up and getting in a fighting stance.

"Knuckles, what happened?" Sonadver asked. Knuckles got out of his fighting stance and looked at Sonadver.

"I was guarding the Master Emeralds as usual, and then that strange red fog appeared. Next thing I know I'm being bombarded by black creatures. Now I'm trying to find a safe place for the Master Emerald. Oh, before I forget, I was in contact with Rouge a while ago and her and Omega were pinned down near a shopping mall. I'd love to help but I can't let the Master Emerald fall into the hands of those goddamn aliens."

"It's understandable. I'll go help Rouge and Omega out."

The two rivals parted ways. Rouge and Omega were in the shopping mall inside the garage area. They stood back to back, eradicating any alien forces that come across them. Omega was utilizing his plethora of weapons, Rouge was using a machine gun. By now they found themselves heavily outmatched. An alien wih a sword and shield charged at Rouge who was reloading and sliced through one of her wings. In complete anger she jumped up and snapped its neck with her legs, then dropped to the ground in pain, clenching her wing.

"Omega we won't last much longer. Are you sure your communicator doesn't work?" she said.

"Yes I am positive. Now I am beginning to run out of ammunition." he replied. Rouge checked her ammo supply. She was halfway through her last magazines. Seemingly out of nowhere a certain blueish-gray hedgehog on a motorcycle crashed out of a window.

"Rouge, Omega, get down!" he screamed. They dropped to the ground. The hedgehog drifter in circles around Rouge and Omega. Both his hands were on the handlebars, but floating above him were two guns bathed in a green glow. The guns began firing at the aliens, even reloading while floating above the hedgehog. After a moment or two, the hedgehog felt he was going to lose control and jumped off the bike. The bike slammed into a group of aliens. He ran up to Rouge and Omega. Then the three vanished in a flash of blue. The appeared in the G.U.N HQ medical center. The doctors and nurses there realized Rouge's condition and began helping her. Omega headed to the armory to restock. Sonadver went back to where he was. Shockingly, he saw no more aliens despite him leaving a shitload before he left. He walked out to the street. It was like a ghost town.

"Sonadver, you hedgehog cluster-f." a voice behind him said. Sonadver didn't like the sound of that voice. He turned around and saw a distinctive moustached face.
    SonShadSilv003
    SonShadSilv003

Rep0

Post by SonShadSilv003 January 22nd 2010, 2:39 pm

Chapter 8: The battle

It was Eggman, he was back. Was he responsible for the sudden Black Arms invasion? He sat in a small ship hovering above the ground. He glared at Sonadver with a look of deep hatred.

"Eggman, are you the cause of all this?" Sonadver demanded.

"Yes, and I have many other plans. I was thinking I wouldn't tell you after last time, but now I know that you can't possibly stop me."

Sonadver dashed at Eggman, but was struck with some kind of water-induced projectile. Sonadver landed on the ground, ignoring the small gash on his arm. A puddle of water crawled up to Eggman. It then transformed into his standard form. It was Chaos, and to make things more confusing, Metal Sonic and Black Doom accompanied themselves next to Eggman as well.

"You see Sonadver, I put Chaos and Metal Sonic under my control. I also found Black Doom near death and revived him. There is also a fourth creature that would love to see you. His appearance is involved with that anti-amnesia. Yes Sonadver, I somehow managed to revive Solaris. He lay dormant in a base of mine, waiting it's time to be unleashed to the world. This time I win hedgehog!" he exclaimed. He pulled the seven Chaos Emeralds out and fed them to Chaos. The beast began to transform into Perfect Chaos. Central City began to flood. Sonadver attempted to stop the transformation, but failed. He flew onto of a nearby building. Perfect Chaos, now fully transformed let out its battle cry. Sonadver's body began to glow red, red sparks began to bounce of his body. Perfect Chaos fired a larger beam of energy from it's mouth at Sonadver.

"CHAOS!" he warped inside Perfect Chaos, right near its brain. "BLAST!" Chaos, along with the rest of the water in Central City, was reduced to a puddle fleeing the scene. Sonadver knew Chaos was a gentle creature and let him go. Knuckles appeared, Master Emerald in hand. The emerald glowed and Chaos' spirit was put back in it's rightful place. Sonadver looked over and saw Metal Sonic and Black Doom talking. Metal Sonic ran off. Black Doom stayed, transforming into Devil Doom. Sonadver thought for a second. He knew the fight would be in the air, eventually his only source of flight, PK, would ware off. Sonadver went to Knuckles. Knuckles took a look at him and knew what he wanted. He handed the seven Chaos Emeralds to him. Sonadver concentrated the emerald's infinite power. The emeralds spun in a cirlce around him. Finally, his arms and legs spread out and he screamed. A massive explosion of bright light emerged from him. After what seemed like forever, the light dimmed down. Knuckles looked at Sonadver. He was not the same as before. His blueish-gray fur was now a deep gold, red eyes stared at Devil Doom up above

"Thank you, Knuckles." he said before flying off. He confronted Devil Doom. Hew saw the octopus-like thing that was Doom's eye come fly inside Doom's head. His eye opened and set his sights on Sonadver. He let out his battle cry and the battle began. Sonadver began drawing blue light into his body. An arrow-like energy enveloped him. He charged at Doom's only apparent weak spot, his eye, almost like an arrow himself. Doom shielded with one of his giant wings, but it was heavily damaged. Sonadver then began to charge red light and launched a projectile four times as powerful as a normal Chaos Spear called the Spear of Light. Doom shielded his eye with the other wing, heavily damaging that one too. Doom was angry. The eye switched heads and small meteor things circled him. He threw on at Sonadver. Sonadver surrounded himself with a circular force field called the Shield of Light. The meteors fell under his control. He threw them back at Doom, realizing a little too late the eye switched heads.

"Hey, Devil Doom, that eye of yours is gonna have fun flying around and watching me kick your a." he said. Devil Doom new he was completly outclassed in almost every way.

"Well hedgehog, you are indeed powerful, but you have not witnessed my full power. I regret not doing this whenI fought Shadow, things would have been different." he said. Doom's eye came out out made three copies of himself somehow. The body began transforming. Sonadver in his super form was a lot more cockier than before and allowed him to transform. Doom grew twice as big, two more gargoyle-like heads formed, a reptilian scale that equaled the strength of titanium covered his entire body. At long last his transformation was complete.

"Call me, Demon Doom!" he yelled. Sonadver sensed Doom's power rise. He had underestimated him. He flew upwards. He induced his Shield of Light and charged the red energy to full and launched sixty Spears of Light into it. He did the same when he destroyed the Egg Carrier which was merging them into one. He threw it at him, inducing a massive explosion. As it subsided, Demon Doom still stood there with no effect. Having completely drained his red energy, Sonadver attempted his Arrow of Light once again. Upon impact, Doom grabbed him while he was still in the arrow energy.

"You mat seem invincible hedgehog, but I know your body has its limits." Doom said. He began to crush Sonadver with his bare hands. Sonadver let out a blood-curdling scream. Sonadver couldn't keep his super form any longer and reverted to normal. Just as he thought his end was coming a small, yet mighty golden bird forced Sonadver from Doom's grip. Sonaddver's unconscious body dropped to the ground, but someone caught him. It was Tails, but something was different. His fur was glowing and four golden birds circled him. Sonadver awoke and saw Super Tails along with Hyper Knuckles. They brought the Super Emeralds into this.

"Sonadver I couldn't stand and watch you anymore." Knuckles said

"Tails, Knuckles, get out of here, he is too powerful." Sonadver stated.

"Sonadver, the Super Emeralds are down there?" Tails asked. "Knuckles and I will hold off Demon Doom, you go attain your hyper form."

Sonadver slightly recooperated from his injuries and was gone in a flash of blue. He popped up next to the seven Super Emeralds. The Super Emeralds circled around him and this incredible power coursed through his body. Just as the same as when he was attaining the super form his arms and legs spread out and he screamed, but the explosion of light was far more greater. It even interrupted the epic battle going on above. The light dimmed down. A hedgehog god stood there now. Tails body crashed down right next to him, Knuckles crashed down not to long after. Sonadver grabbed them and warped the to a safer location, then warped back to Demon Doom.

"It does not matter what form you take, your death is certain." Doom stated. Hyper Sonadver stood there in silence. His personality was a lot more serious than before. He began to draw blue light into his body like before, only this time the arrow-like energy was twice as big. He charged at Doom like a missile. Doom thought this attack wouldn't affect him, but Sonadver penetrated through one of Doom's gargoyle-like heads and it fell life-less to the ground. Doom cried in agony.

"How dare you! I am the supreme being." Doom stated.

"No Doom, you're wrong. Your end is here. I will make sure you die this time." Sonadver exclaimed in his echoing voice. Doom fired lava from his mouth. It had no effect on Sonadver.

"If this is all yu got then I don't even think it's worth torturing you any longer." Sonadver said. He was really sick of Demon Doom by now. He charged the red light and launched a Lance of Light at each of his wings. They were reduced to ashes. Demon Doom dropped to the ground and landed with a thud. Taking advantage of Doom's immobility, Hyper Sonadver began creating a hyper Chaos Meteor. He had ninety Lances of Light in the Barrier of Light. He sensed Metal Sonic returning. Sonadver quickly threw the hyper Chaos Meteor at Doom. It slammed into him and yet another explosion was created. I died down and only a massive crater lay in the place of him. Metal Sonic arrived, but as the Metal Overlord. He witnessed what happened to Balck Doom and saw the one responsible. He Chaos Controlled away in fear, Sonadver saw him and pursued.
    SonShadSilv003
    SonShadSilv003

Rep0

Post by SonShadSilv003 January 22nd 2010, 2:46 pm

Chapter 9: Dark Super Sonadver unleashed

Hyper Sonadver pinpointed Metal Overlord's location. Sonadver realized he did not know where he was , he heard someone call his name. It was Amy. She got separated by the rest of the group that was on their way to safety. Sonadver approached her.

"Sonadver, are in a hyper form?" Amy asked.

"Yes, but that doesn't matter. Did you see Metal Overlord.!?"

"Yeah. Not to long ago."

Metal Overlord appeared. Sonadver turned his back towards Amy and looked at him

"Sonadver, I will end you and avenge Black Doom." he said as he shot a spear of penetrated through Sonadver, but had no effect. His heart sank as he knew what just happened. He turned around and saw Amy clenching her stomach. She fell backwards, Hyper Sonadver dropped to his knees. He lifted her head with on hand and held her hands with the other.

"Sonadver, I... I love you. Please remember, I will always be with you, now go, go and save the world like you are destined to." she said with her dying breath. Her hands dropped lifeless to the ground. Sonadver called her name many times, even shaking her sometimes.

"NO! Metal Sonic, you bastard, I will make you suffer for this!"

Tails and Knuckles arrived not far from the scene with the seven Chaos Emeralds and the Master Emerald.

"Knuckles, look, the Chaos Emeralds are acting up." Tails stated. Knuckles realized what was going on with them. Their power was being reversed. Their color eventually blackened as well. They were wondering what was causing them to do this. Knuckles then saw Sonadver and Amy. Sonadver's body was changing. He was no longer in his hyper form. Sonadver screamed and a large portion of that area was shrouded in darkness. Out of this darkness came an unfamiliar hedgehog. It was Sonadver, but, he was now fueled by anger and sadness, he was Dark Super Sonadver. His empty eyes glared at Metal Overlord.

"Amy Rose." he said under his breath. "I will avenge your death."

Sonadver let off a fireball from the dark red marking on his hands. It hit Metal Overlord, causing more damage than he expected. Metal Overlord knew he made a mistake. Dark Spear Sonadver charged at him. He began spinning in a ball, penatrating through Metal Overlord's core with his razor-sharp quills. Metal Overlord returned to his normal state and fled towards space. Sonadver pursue, leaving a fiery trail behind him. Metal Sonic's chase ended when Sonadver came across a large space station, something he's seen twice before. It was apparently a Death Egg 3. Sonadver entered and was instantly bombarded by an army of both Eggman's robots minions. Sonadver destroyed a seemingly infinite number of robots, reducing them to nothing but charred scrap metal, until finally, while he was preoccupied, he was tased in the back of the neck by Eggman himself. Sonadver reverted to normal and passed out.

"Metal Sonic, take this hedgehog to the Egg Chamber. I want to consider that thing I discussed not too long ago." Eggman stated. Metal Sonic appeared, still badly damaged from his previous fight. He grabbed Sonadver's body by his quills and dragged him to Eggman's designated room. Sonadver awoke in a large room. It was a room with no windows or doors, only a small section of glass far from the ground. Eggman steeped into view and piked up a microphone.

"Rise and shine, Sonadver. I brought you here because I made a little test I want to see try and accomplish." he said. There were no speakers, how Eggman was speaking to him was a mystery. He then found out Eggman was hacking into his G.U.N communicator. He figured Eggman didn't give a s what he thought and made it impossible for to to respond back. A blue light similar to Chaos Control flashed in the room. Three metal creatures emerged from this light. Sonadver recognized one but the other two were new.

"Sonadver, what you see before you is a metal doppelganger of what you are made of. Yes, that is Metal Sonic, Metal Shadow and Metal Silver. But you will not fight them seperatly. You three, initiate phase two!"

The same light the three metal doppelgangers appeared in enveloped them. A bright light filled the room. It faded and only two beings were now in the room

"Sonadver, I would like to introduce you to your metal doppelganger, Metal Sonadver. His power is greater or at least equal to your own. You cannot escape, so your only option is to fight until you perish!"

Metal Sonadver got into a fighting pose Sonadver did the same.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo January 22nd 2010, 2:46 pm

Nice, this looks great! Keep going--wait, moustached? YAY, the bad guy is Mario! Kidding.
    SonShadSilv003
    SonShadSilv003

Rep0

Post by SonShadSilv003 January 22nd 2010, 2:49 pm

Chapter 10: The final battle!

Metal Sonadver dashed at Sonadver, drawing a fist into his stomach. Sonadver was caught off guard by his metal clone’s blistering speed. He was stunned by this powerful blow. Metal Sonadver slammed his elbow into the back of Sonadver’s head. He landed on the ground with a thud. Eggman was watching from his room, doing a mixture of over dramatic maniacal laughter and coughing and choking. Sonadver heard this through his earpiece. He flipped over on his backside and swept Metal Sonadver onto the ground with a spinning kick. Sonadver jumped up and placed a hand over Metal Sonadver’s face and began letting out a barrage of Chaos Spears. He stepped back careful not to overuse his power. His attack had little effect on Metal Sonadver. Sonadver charged a punch at him. Metal Sonadver grabbed his wrist and elbowed him in the throat. He then went to Sonadver’s backside and grabbed him by the quills and spun him around, throwing him into the glass barrier Eggman was watching through. Sonadver crashed through it and landed on the ground. Eggman was having too much fun with this. Sonadver got up and targeted Eggman. Next thing he knew Metal Sonadver’s foot was sliding across his face. Sonadver flew back into the large room. He had been knocked unconscious. Metal Sonadver walked up to him and picked him up by the throat. A large blade came from his arm. Sonadver's face was now covered in blood. His body occasionally twitched. Metal Sonadver lightly slid the tip of the blade on Sonadver's tan, round stomach. He then placed it on Sonadver's neck. Sonadver lay there helpless. He did no damage to his metal clone. He thought of Amy and what her last words were. If Sonadver were to die her and now he would be defying her dying wish. Metal Sonadver was ready to deal the finishing strike. Sonadver's eyes darted open. He placed a hand on Metal Sonadver's head and let out a massive psychokinetic shock wave. Metal Sonadver was knocked back, lodged into a wall even. Sonadver had used his remaining power and Metal Sonadver was going to break free pretty soon. He then understood what that faint power he had been feeling this whole time was. During that day, on the Egg Carrier, Sonic had three power rings, but only used one. When the fusion happened and Sonadver was brought into existence, the energy of those two rings was stored in his body. He now knew what he had to do. He channelled that energy and two power rings were formed, one in each of his hands. He knew this power alone was not enough to defeat Metal Sonadver. The four rings on his wristbands and collars twisted and fell to the ground. He squeezed the two power rings and all six of them began to glow. Metal Sonadver escaped from the wall and saw an aura of fire that housed Sonadver. Metal Sonadver charged at him blade in hand. He striked, but the blade broke. Metal Sonadver stepped back.

"Metal Sonadver, you metal faker! One and only one Sonadver may exist. You are nothing more than a goddamn copy! Your end is here!"

Sonadver charged at him, bombarding him with a series of punches, kicks and occasional Chaos Spears. Metal Sonadver was helpless to fight back, for now Sonadver was invincible. Sonadver knocked him into the air, then warped above and slammed him downwards, lodging him into the ground yet again. His fiery aura now had a green one enveloping over it. He launched a barrage of Chaos Spears. These Chaos Spears had a delayed reaction that would trigger once a fully charged one was fired. Metal Sonadver was surrounded by a plethora of Chaos Spears. Sonadver fired a fully charged one into the mound. A huge explosion induced. Eggman left his room through a door in the nick of time. The explosion faded. A crater was left in the room in Metal Sonadver's place, along with a few of his body parts. Eggman returned to his room to see the end result. Up above Sonadver's four rings along with himself dropped down to the ground. Exuaghsted, Sonadver got up and put the rings in their rightful place. His power was nearly diminished. He looked over and stared at Eggman dead in the eyes. Sonadver's deep negative emotions had been building up since the battle with Metal Sonadver. Staring at Eggman, who was the main source of it, forced Sonadver into his Dark Super form, but something was different, he was in a form beyond dark super, he was Dark Hyper Sonadver. His empty red eyes glared at Eggman. Eggman fled, Sonadver pursued. One after another Eggman shut emergency doors behind him. They were reduced to ashes from dark flames. He came across another large room where Eggman awaited him.

"Well Sonadver, you persistent little rat, let's see how poerful you are once you face the Egg Goliath!"

One of the robot's arms retracted and flew towards Sonadver in a fist. It slammed into Sonadver, making him only flinch slightly.

"You can amass an army of robots no problem, you can destroy a whole planet, but it seems you can't even kill a single hedgehog. A fierce rage has unleashed the dark warrior from within me. I am Sonadver, Sonadver the hedgehog! Your death is certain, you will die!"

Sonadver made quick work of Eggman's machine, reducing it to charred scrap metal just as he did to the thousands of robots he destroyed earlier. Eggman came flying out of the cockpit. He knew he could not escape. He pressed his back up against a corner. Sonadver walked towards Eggman's direction. Eggman pulled a pistol out from his jacket pocket. He began firing shots at Sonadver, but the bullets bounced off of him. Having emptied the clip he threw the pistol aside and dropped to the ground. Eggman was smart, but he finally met his end. The Egg Goliath was suppose to ware down Sonadver at least enough for him to make a quick escape. Sonadver also seemed very merciless in this form so talking to him would probably ir him off even more. Sonadver approatched him, gritting his teeth in pure rage. He started spinning in a ball, using his razor sharp quills to cut up Eggman's chest and stomach areas. He stopped and clenched Eggman's face with his hands, drawing a small amount of blood from his grasp. He then let out an ungodly fg firestorm, also blasting a whole in the Death Egg 3. Sonadver dropped to one knee and reverted to normal. He stood up and stepped back from the giant whole. Something tickled his arm. He then noticed he had a few of Eggman's mustache hairs on him. He froze, realizing they were grey

"Oh s. That was probably Eggman Nega. If that was him, where is the real Eggman?" Sonadver thought to himself. He turned around and saw the real Eggman holding a Gatling gun. Sonadver was officially drained of his power. Eggman squeezed the trigger and the bullets began to fly. Sonadver was able to dodge a few, grab a couple with what was left of his PK, but he was eventually overwhelmed. One by one the bullets penetrated Sonadver. Eggman was screaming in exhilaration. The last bullet in the one hundred round magazine hit Sonadver right between the eyes. Sonadver dropped lifeless to the ground. Eggman stood there in silence for a few moments.

"I did it, I finally killed that fg hedgehog!" He shouted outloud. He dropped the gatling gun and wiped the sweat from his eyebrow. This Eggman the realEggman was partly mechanical. Part of his face, an arm and even some intestines from that kick from Sonadver he emdured. Nega knew there was a possibility he was going to die if he faced Sonadver, but he also knew that he was a descendant of Eggman, so Eggman's survival was more of a priority. Eggman walked up to Sonadver's dead body. He actually had a lot of respect for this hedgehog. If Nega's actions weren't so hasty, things would have been different. Eggman dropped to his knees and prayed for the best for Sonadver. A single tear ran down his cheek. His next plan was rather strange. He gently picked Sonadver's dead body and tossed him out of the giant hole. Next, he headed to the main control room. There he typed something into a computer.

"Initiating Death Egg 3 self-destruction. T-minus 60 seconds." A female computer voice said. Eggman readied a small ship for his departure. He got in and flew off.
    SonShadSilv003
    SonShadSilv003

Rep0

Post by SonShadSilv003 January 22nd 2010, 2:49 pm

Chapter 11: Epilogue

Epilogue: Sonadver's POV

I am dead, shot 86 times By Eggman's Gatling gun. When I looked at him before he killed me I noticed he looked sad. I may never know why. The Death Egg 3 self destructed. Down on Earth, news

spread of it's destruction. People are awaiting me, the hedgehog they think is their savior. I failed, however they don't know that. When I died, all I could think about was Amy. She's not with me. It

came across my mind earlier, I must have revived her when I attained my dark super form. Her, along with my other allies are waiting for me, but my body now floats in space for possibly all

eternity.

End.

To be continued. Part 2 coming soon.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo January 22nd 2010, 2:52 pm

Nice. This is the part you told me about. Is the next part where my characters come in? How long is it going to take for you to put it up?
    SonShadSilv003
    SonShadSilv003

Rep0

Post by SonShadSilv003 January 22nd 2010, 4:10 pm

I'm starting it today or tomorrow, most likley today
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo January 22nd 2010, 4:23 pm

Nice. Can't wait for it!
    SonShadSilv003
    SonShadSilv003

Rep0

The legacy of Sonadver Empty The legacy of Sonadver part 2

Post by SonShadSilv003 January 22nd 2010, 8:06 pm

Chapter 1: The Begginning
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A month has passed aince the destruction of the Death Egg 3. Down on Earth, people came to the conclusion that Sonadver died on the Death Egg 3. The celebrated his heroic sacrifice. Sonadver's body still remained floating in space. Eventually, he hit the Earth's atomoshere and gravity kicked in, causing his body to be pulled towards the Earth. As he got closer and closer his body was enveloped in a bright light. Suddenly, three bodies were now visible instead of one. Each of the bodies landed on a different side of the planet.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo January 22nd 2010, 8:07 pm

Nice. Keep going.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content