sykog
Jmh
Gamma The Great
9 posters

ASR Wii Wheel

Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

ASR Wii Wheel VOZLn

ASR Wii Wheel Medalw11ASR Wii Wheel Medalg10ASR Wii Wheel Zigzag10ASR Wii Wheel Medal13

Rep2

ASR Wii Wheel Empty ASR Wii Wheel

Post by Gamma The Great January 25th 2010, 6:18 pm

Wheel:
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

SEGA officially unveiled its ASR Wii Wheel that will be exclusive to European territories.

A clear look at the wheel, as well as the box it will come in, are shown. There are presently no plans to bring the custom wheel over to this site of the Atlantic, but take note, Wii users: The game is compatible with the generic Wii wheel that came with Mario Kart Wii, and is otherwise sold separately.

As for North Americans… there's always importing.
    Jmh
    Jmh

ASR Wii Wheel Imagee10

ASR Wii Wheel Medalw11ASR Wii Wheel White10ASR Wii Wheel Medal13

: Male
     Rep67

ASR Wii Wheel Empty Re: ASR Wii Wheel

Post by Jmh March 2nd 2010, 6:01 pm

Not interested.
    sykog
    sykog

ASR Wii Wheel Imagee10

ASR Wii Wheel Blackr10ASR Wii Wheel Medalw11ASR Wii Wheel Medalg10ASR Wii Wheel Zigzag10ASR Wii Wheel Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog March 2nd 2010, 7:25 pm

I played Mario Kart with the Wii Wheel, it didn't even work as well as just holding the remote by itself. I don't need that extra plastic trash lying around.
    Erazor
    Erazor

ASR Wii Wheel Imagee10

ASR Wii Wheel Blackr10ASR Wii Wheel Medalw11ASR Wii Wheel Medalg10ASR Wii Wheel White10ASR Wii Wheel Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor March 2nd 2010, 9:58 pm

Tight. Gonna get me one of those bad boys.
    Superdoodleman

ASR Wii Wheel GOMM8

ASR Wii Wheel Medal13

Rep0

Post by Superdoodleman March 2nd 2010, 10:32 pm

oh god that thing is ugly
    sykog
    sykog

ASR Wii Wheel Imagee10

ASR Wii Wheel Blackr10ASR Wii Wheel Medalw11ASR Wii Wheel Medalg10ASR Wii Wheel Zigzag10ASR Wii Wheel Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog March 2nd 2010, 10:40 pm

wrote:oh god that thing is ugly
    I don't think it's ugly, just useless.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

ASR Wii Wheel Imagee10

ASR Wii Wheel White10ASR Wii Wheel Medalg10ASR Wii Wheel Medal13ASR Wii Wheel Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz March 3rd 2010, 12:18 am

I'd rather shove a crowbar down my throat.
    sykog
    sykog

ASR Wii Wheel Imagee10

Rep29

Post by sykog March 3rd 2010, 12:56 am

Schnickelfritz wrote:I'd rather shove a crowbar down my throat.
    Harsh.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

ASR Wii Wheel ZtZYh

ASR Wii Wheel Blackr10ASR Wii Wheel Medalw11ASR Wii Wheel Zigzag10ASR Wii Wheel White10ASR Wii Wheel Medal13ASR Wii Wheel 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 3rd 2010, 1:01 am

I'd have thought about it, but oh no, none for Red Mountain. :>_>:
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

ASR Wii Wheel 56qtD

ASR Wii Wheel Medalw11ASR Wii Wheel Medal13

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z March 3rd 2010, 2:19 pm

A steering wheel kind of needs a base to stabilize the wheel and keep the wheel moving on only one axis. This is also the reason why I thought the "I'm going to act like I'm holding a steering wheel, and drive an F1 car" demonstration of NATAL was entirely retarded. However, being able to turn your head and look freely around the car without having to distract yourself from the wheel and pedals/flight stick similar to TrackIR would be great. I'm getting a bit off topic though, so I'll post my opinion on the wheel now.

From what I see, I can at least say one thing about it; it looks much more snazzy than the Mario Kart wheel. I'm not really feeling the baby blue rubber on the sides though.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

ASR Wii Wheel VOZLn

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 3rd 2010, 4:16 pm

Super Racer Z wrote:A steering wheel kind of needs a base to stabilize the wheel and keep the wheel moving on only one axis. This is also the reason why I thought the "I'm going to act like I'm holding a steering wheel, and drive an F1 car" demonstration of NATAL was entirely retarded. However, being able to turn your head and look freely around the car without having to distract yourself from the wheel and pedals/flight stick similar to TrackIR would be great. I'm getting a bit off topic though, so I'll post my opinion on the wheel now.

From what I see, I can at least say one thing about it; it looks much more snazzy than the Mario Kart wheel. I'm not really feeling the baby blue rubber on the sides though.

Really? I thought it brought life into it. Definitely more colorful than the Mario Kart Wheel.
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

ASR Wii Wheel 56qtD

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z March 3rd 2010, 4:23 pm

SonicFanPS2 wrote:
    Super Racer Z wrote:A steering wheel kind of needs a base to stabilize the wheel and keep the wheel moving on only one axis. This is also the reason why I thought the "I'm going to act like I'm holding a steering wheel, and drive an F1 car" demonstration of NATAL was entirely retarded. However, being able to turn your head and look freely around the car without having to distract yourself from the wheel and pedals/flight stick similar to TrackIR would be great. I'm getting a bit off topic though, so I'll post my opinion on the wheel now.

Really? I thought it brought life into it. Definitely more colorful than the Mario Kart Wheel.

I did like the blue color, I just thought the rubber grips on the sides should have been a different color. Maybe black, grey, white, or if you'd prefer something less neutral, a light blue somewhere between the color of the wheel and the baby blue of the grips..
    Jmh
    Jmh

ASR Wii Wheel Imagee10

ASR Wii Wheel Medalw11ASR Wii Wheel White10ASR Wii Wheel Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh March 3rd 2010, 5:34 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:I'd have thought about it, but oh no, none for Red Mountain. :>_>:
    That's why you should move to earth.
    sykog
    sykog

ASR Wii Wheel Imagee10

Rep29

Post by sykog March 3rd 2010, 7:06 pm

I don't like how it curves in so much were the sensor is at.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content