The ancient lands.

2 posters

Civilization 3 and 4 tactics

Auflodern
    Auflodern

Civilization 3 and 4 tactics VOZLn

Civilization 3 and 4 tactics Medalw11Civilization 3 and 4 tactics Zigzag10Civilization 3 and 4 tactics White10Civilization 3 and 4 tactics Medal13

: Male
     Rep26

Civilization 3 and 4 tactics Empty Civilization 3 and 4 tactics

Post by Auflodern January 26th 2010, 1:26 pm

is your military getting decimated?

is your country falling around you?

Hi I'm Soviet Soldier and I'm here to give you some tips and tricks for war!

Tactic 1: enemy in the shadows
    For this tactic you will build up your spy network and air force. After you are successful with placing bombers and infinatry off the coast of two countries tht you want out of the picture get one of them to declare war on the other. after you are content with seeing them blow the shite out of each other proceed to declare war on them both using your spies to destroy all production in all of their cities, you will then use your bombers to weaken their already weakened defense network. proceed to land your troops and bulldoze over their entire nation and fill out the annex papers. If you do this right you will need little to no calvary and they should be used wherever you wish and are completely an option.

Tactic 2: Mister Nice guy
    Here you will build up only your air defense and navy. simply get allies and focus all of them on a country you want out of the picture such as a rival. while they focus on attacking that one nation you will give them artillery and air support. They should be able to bulldoze right on over the entire rival nation as long as you have bombers and aircraft carriers pretty close to their shore if it was for a resource they should probably give it to you pretty cheap. Unless you want it free and if so you can deposit some forces to capture the resource.

Tactic 3: Run and Gun
    In here you will build up an army of nothing but calvary and units with more than one movement. you will need these fast units to move in for a kill on a city and then move back to safe territory after they complete their attack. this is great for attacking a target en masse and even though you will lose many forces this way you will get your city. there is really not much to say other than it's great for getting rid of some overcrowding units.

If you know of any other tactic then please share it below.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Civilization 3 and 4 tactics ZtZYh

Civilization 3 and 4 tactics Blackr10Civilization 3 and 4 tactics Medalw11Civilization 3 and 4 tactics Zigzag10Civilization 3 and 4 tactics White10Civilization 3 and 4 tactics Medal13Civilization 3 and 4 tactics 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep76

Civilization 3 and 4 tactics Empty Re: Civilization 3 and 4 tactics

Post by The Freedom Fighter January 26th 2010, 1:37 pm

My friend and I used to play 3 (I think) all the time. I miss those days...