The ancient lands.

4 posters

PETA: Replace Punxsutawney Phil with robot

The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

PETA: Replace Punxsutawney Phil with robot ZtZYh

PETA: Replace Punxsutawney Phil with robot Blackr10PETA: Replace Punxsutawney Phil with robot Medalw11PETA: Replace Punxsutawney Phil with robot Zigzag10PETA: Replace Punxsutawney Phil with robot White10PETA: Replace Punxsutawney Phil with robot Medal13PETA: Replace Punxsutawney Phil with robot 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep76

PETA: Replace Punxsutawney Phil with robot Empty PETA: Replace Punxsutawney Phil with robot

Post by The Freedom Fighter January 27th 2010, 7:35 pm

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35101939/ns/us_news-weird_news/
    JollyBeta
    JollyBeta

PETA: Replace Punxsutawney Phil with robot 3qll2

: Female
     Rep0

PETA: Replace Punxsutawney Phil with robot Empty Re: PETA: Replace Punxsutawney Phil with robot

Post by JollyBeta January 27th 2010, 9:14 pm

That is dumb.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

PETA: Replace Punxsutawney Phil with robot VOZLn

PETA: Replace Punxsutawney Phil with robot Medalw11PETA: Replace Punxsutawney Phil with robot Zigzag10PETA: Replace Punxsutawney Phil with robot White10PETA: Replace Punxsutawney Phil with robot Medal13

Rep26

PETA: Replace Punxsutawney Phil with robot Empty Re: PETA: Replace Punxsutawney Phil with robot

Post by Auflodern January 27th 2010, 10:26 pm

It's PETA what do you expect
    JollyBeta
    JollyBeta

Rep0

Post by JollyBeta January 27th 2010, 11:21 pm

PETA is annoying.
    They sent me letters to join their Youth Program, or some s like that.
    Mario94
    Mario94

Rep4

Post by Mario94 January 27th 2010, 11:53 pm

The USA has done this for how long? And PETA decides to complain now?

These days, PETA are the loudest collection of windbags. Any interaction with an animal is abuse to them. They just need to shut up.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest January 28th 2010, 12:17 am

Meanwhile, in the Bureacratian Province of Prada...

John Q. Public: [shoots a kid through the head with a shotgun, then looks around and sees a kitten] Ooh, a kitty! [pats kitten on head lovingly]
    PETA official: Stop right there, criminal scum!
    John Q. Public: Oh s! I didn't kill the kid, I swear!
    PETA official: Stop harassing that defenseless animal or be shot!
    John Q. Public: I was just petting the little fellow!
    PETA official: [fires shoulder-mounted laser cannon at John Q. Public] Another job well done. [begins to walk off, then steps on a small beetle] ...Aw, damn. [slowly points laser cannon at self and pulls back on trigger as screen fades to black]

And that's my audio-visual (Okay, not really audio. It's not very visual, aside from simple text-reading, either.) presentation on what happens when organizations like PETA are allowed to run amok. Remember, kids: it happened in The GRDB, and it can happen in the USA.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

PETA: Replace Punxsutawney Phil with robot VOZLn

PETA: Replace Punxsutawney Phil with robot Medalw11PETA: Replace Punxsutawney Phil with robot Zigzag10PETA: Replace Punxsutawney Phil with robot White10PETA: Replace Punxsutawney Phil with robot Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern January 28th 2010, 8:50 am

Mly wrote:Meanwhile, in the Bureacratian Province of Prada...

John Q. Public: [shoots a kid through the head with a shotgun, then looks around and sees a kitten] Ooh, a kitty! [pats kitten on head lovingly]
    PETA official: [fires shoulder-mounted laser cannon at John Q. Public] Another job well done. [begins to walk off, then steps on a small beetle] ...Aw, damn. [slowly points laser cannon at self and pulls back on trigger as screen fades to black]

And that's my audio-visual (Okay, not really audio. It's not very visual, aside from simple text-reading, either.) presentation on what happens when organizations like PETA are allowed to run amok. Remember, kids: it happened in The GRDB, and it can happen in the USA.

yeah the Genetic Republic Down Below reall hit rock bottom there
    JollyBeta
    JollyBeta

Rep0

Post by JollyBeta January 28th 2010, 1:44 pm

PETA is an animal welfare group. They just want all uses of Animals to be gone. They go as far to tell kids to drink beer instead of milk?
    They go way too far, I can see why they would get upset over eating animals and wearing fur. But this, this is just plain stupid.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest January 28th 2010, 4:46 pm

Soviet Soldier wrote:
    Mly wrote:Meanwhile, in the Bureacratian Province of Prada...

yeah the Genetic Republic Down Below reall hit rock bottom there
    Actually, I was referring to the other GRDB, the Grand Republic of Dogmatic Bureaucrats. Y'know, it's funny, they were a superpower for a great while, but now my own nation, Ulmecixia has risen to...[sound fades out]

Meanwhile, in the Mlysia city limits, right outside of Maiolord Mly's Tower of Governance, in the nation of Ulmecixia...

PETA protesters (in unison): 1! 2! 3! 4! Animals need rights more! 5! 6! 7! 8! We couldn't think of a rhyme for eight!
    Ulmecixian Royal Guardian (into helmet's built-in headset): Small colony of terrorists identified. Transferring co-ordinates to Fort Wiam. Requesting that nearest available PIC take group out. [presses small button on right forearm, and runs down street at 35 MPH with highly advanced heel-springs that pop out of legs as a result of button being pushed, stopping to chat with another protesting group] Hmm... "Christianity must be banished." Enjoying your right to protest, I see? Be careful, citizens. I just caught some PETA terrorists down the road a bit, trying to blend in with the protests. [begins to walk off, but turns back around as a white line is seen in the distance, presumably a PIC smiting the PETA terrorists] Oh, and stay in school. You won't be able to get a four-year college education better than in the US for free without paying a single gold dot in taxes for your entire life in any other nation, kids.

And that was part 2 in my 9002 (Yes, I went one step beyond over nine thousand.) part series on how government should be run and how things like PETA should be dealt with.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content