The ancient lands.

3 posters

Is anyone eager for Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep?

SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Is anyone eager for Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep? VOZLn

Is anyone eager for Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep? Medalw11Is anyone eager for Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep? Medal13

: Male
     Rep12

Is anyone eager for Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep? Empty Is anyone eager for Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep?

Post by SonicFanPS2 January 31st 2010, 10:12 pm

The video game that started the beginning of the Kingdom Hearts Series!!! :D Anyone eager about it?
    Zez
    Zez

Is anyone eager for Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep? Blackr10Is anyone eager for Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep? Medalw11Is anyone eager for Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep? Zigzag10Is anyone eager for Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep? Medal13

Rep24

Is anyone eager for Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep? Empty Re: Is anyone eager for Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep?

Post by Zez January 31st 2010, 10:37 pm

I already played 358/2 Days, so... why not?
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Is anyone eager for Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep? Medalw11Is anyone eager for Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep? Medal13

Rep12

Is anyone eager for Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep? Empty Re: Is anyone eager for Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep?

Post by SonicFanPS2 January 31st 2010, 10:44 pm

I loved that game. I managed to get Sora and Mickey :D . However, people who've played the rest of the games in the series may be annoyed because they reused the worlds from the other games. But they added new areas, which is a plus. You finally find out what is on the two sides of the garden hallway in Wonderland, to find that ..........they're.........mazes.....
    Zez
    Zez

Is anyone eager for Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep? Blackr10Is anyone eager for Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep? Medalw11Is anyone eager for Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep? Zigzag10Is anyone eager for Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep? Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez January 31st 2010, 10:49 pm

I've played every Kingdom Hearts game so far, and they've all been a disappointment one way or another. The only Kingdom Hearts games I really did like playing were the original and Kingdom Hearts II. I liked Kingdom Hearts II the most. Chain of Memories was quite irritating to play, and 358/2 Days didn't accomplish much plot-wise. Kingdom Hearts II didn't do much either, but it was a good improvement on the first, although a lot of dissent could have been cleared up if they simply labeled it as Kingdom Hearts Remix, or something saying that it is what it is, a Kingdom Hearts revision. Albeit, the plot is different, and there's two other worlds, but it still wasn't an appropriate sequel.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 January 31st 2010, 10:54 pm

Zezima wrote:I've played every Kingdom Hearts game so far, and they've all been a disappointment one way or another. The only Kingdom Hearts games I really did like playing were the original and Kingdom Hearts II. I liked Kingdom Hearts II the most. Chain of Memories was quite irritating to play, and 358/2 Days didn't accomplish much plot-wise. Kingdom Hearts II didn't do much either, but it was a good improvement on the first, although a lot of dissent could have been cleared up if they simply labeled it as Kingdom Hearts Remix, or something saying that it is what it is, a Kingdom Hearts revision. Albeit, the plot is different, and there's two other worlds, but it still wasn't an appropriate sequel.

Well, KH 358/2 was basically a retelling of what happened during Roxas' time in the Organization. I thought that was pretty cool. They did accomplish something gameplay- wise about that, though. The Panel System was awesome. I like Kingdom Hearts II a LOT! The only problem I had about it was that once you get most of the combo moves, all you have to do is repeated press the X button and you would make slashes and slashes on one guy, then the next, and then the next....It was all too easy. The Sephiroth battle would probably be the only hard one. Kingdom Hearts I was awesome. I loved Sora's voice in both games. They do make remixes of the games though: The Final Mixes. Chain of Memories, I would agree with you on the whole card system, but it brought more strategy. But this might be the jump up the series could have.
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Is anyone eager for Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep? Blackr10Is anyone eager for Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep? Medalw11Is anyone eager for Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep? Medalg10Is anyone eager for Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep? White10Is anyone eager for Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep? Medal13

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz February 1st 2010, 12:20 am

Maybe not right away, but my incentives for buying a PSP keep piling up.

I really liked the first game, the second one was fun too, but the story started getting really convoluted and I was extremely disappointed that they did so little with Roxas after all they did to establish his character, let alone the rest of Organization XIII. Although I haven't played the spin-offs, they should have included this kind of stuff in the main series titles.

But this game looks closer to the tone of the original, in that the collective hive mind of darkness personified isn't upstaged by a bunch of literally emotionless bishonen and their Heartless 2.0, or at least not as badly. I just didn't find the villains of Kingdom Hearts II to be the least bit sinister or intimidating, the Heartless themselves were so much better than the Organization.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content