SpACE Man Medalw11SpACE Man Medal13

: Male
     Rep12

SpACE Man Empty SpACE Man

Post by SonicFanPS2 February 7th 2010, 12:49 am

SpACE Man

Art: https://2img.net/h/oi47.tinypic.com/2ng76kh.jpg

Prologue:

YEAR 205X, DAY 187- Humankind has reached a new pinnacle in technology. We humans have used this technology to make the earth a better place. We have begun the science of cloning little objects and creatures, beginning to grow into bigger objects and creatures. We have a unlimited food supply, due to our cloning science. We can now purify 30% of the earth's water, but prefer to keep it at 3%. We have made a fruitful economy these past few decades, since the risk of a second Great Depression appeared decades ago. We can make new materials; Dironium, for example. Everyone has jobs, and our population has reached 3.2 billion. There is less of a death rate than before, and less crime. We are now able to cure numerous formerly incurable diseases in the past, such as hepatitis, or cure a paralyzed person.

Of course, with this new technology, we are able to enter the final frontier- Space, and go deeper into this vast ocean of stars. We are now able to reach places farther than Pluto in no time at all. We are even capable of moving the earth itself, with just the push of a button(Of course, we don't want to. We'd kill ourselves.). We have utilized this technology to explore new areas in the vast reaches of space. No lifeforms have been found as of yet, but we're still hoping. I am Scientist Frederik Burton, and I am writing this digital diary to explain my time here on the Space Station Bernard. We are now stationed at Neptune, but we're planning to--------(END TRANSMISSION)

LOG 1: The Ocean

Shadows. Figures. Movement. Voices. Yelling. That is all he could remember. He had no idea who he was. "Is this a dream? Was it a memory?" the man thought. The place he saw seemed like a control center. A control system in the front of the center, a wide window in the front, and smaller windows around. In the back of the center were doors leading to other places. He didn't know where they went. And people. Many, many people. However, they had no faces. He had no idea who they were. The only vivid portion of the dream was what was beyond the window: Space. It was beautiful to him, like a vast ocean of stars and planets. He wanted to reach out that window and grab the stars, seemingly in his reach. Suddenly, the ground began to shake. He fell.

He awoke.

As he picked himself off the ground, he realized he was no longer at the control center. He looked about his location. He was on nothing but gray rock. When he looked up, he knew where we was: the vast reaches of Space. That ocean of stars and planets were now closer to him than ever. He now knew what he was on: an Asteroid. It seemed to have enough gravity to keep him on the ground.

When he knew he was in Space, he started breathing fast. He thought he wasn't wearing anything, and there is no oxygen in Space. However, he was breathing fine. He looked at what he was wearing: An odd colored suit, and he was wearing an oddly- shaped helmet. He was also wearing weird shoes that was attached to the suit. After taking off what was on his back, it was something that seemed to be like a backpack, but had thrusters at the bottom. The pack had two buttons on the top, one that said ON/OFF and one that said OPEN. It had two small circles on the top of the pack, and one big circle in the center of the pack.

As he checked out the rest of his suit, he discovered he had something like a gun in a holster. He also had a pack of cards in a small case in the other side of his suit. He took the gun out of its holster and a card from the case. The gun was, in itself, also oddly- shaped. The entire shell of the gun was rippled. The handle and the main part of the gun was connected by a solid circle shaped object, with a ripple in the center. It also had something like a pocket sticking out from it. Strangely, the center of the gun had also had a pocket, which looked to fit the card, and above the card pocket, was the word ACE. After his quick analysis, he put the objects back in their respective places and stood.

He started walking.

LOG 2: A.C.E. Pack

Walking. Walking. Walking. That is all the man, holding the pack, did for the next 5 hours. He went nowhere. He began to feel tired, and could barely walk another step. He tripped over an asteroid rock and fell backwards. As he fell back, he hit a button on his pack: the ON/OFF button. As soon as he pressed the button, the pack immediately began rumbling. A metallic shell appeared from the ordinarily- shaped backpack, as a metallic shell began covering everything on the pack, such as the thrusters, and besides the buttons and circles.

Once the pack began rumbling, it started talking. "HELLO, I AM THE AUTOMATED CENTRAL ENERGY PACK, OR THE A.C.E. PACK. I AM HERE TO ADVISE YOU AND ASSIST YOU ON ANYTHING YOU NEED. BUT FIRST, YOU MUST PUT ME ON YOUR BACK."

As the man put the A.C.E. Pack on his back, the A.C.E. Pack immediately attached itself to him. Needle suddenly appeared from the Pack that stuck itself inside the man. The man grunted, but did not yell.

"ANALYZING INFORMATION. NAME: UNKNOWN. ID: 5PAC3 M4N. GENDER: MALE. SUIT: GAMMA B TYPE. SPACE STATION ASSIGNED TO: UNKNOWN. SEARCHING AGAIN FOR SPACE STATION.........CONFIRMED. ASSIGNED TO SPACE STATION BERNARD. HOWEVER, NAME IS STILL UNKNOWN. ANALYSIS COMPLETE." The A.C.E. Pack retracted it's needles, automatically injecting IV in the places it inserted the needles in, and covering the wounds with bandages.

The man fell to his knees from the pain of the needle retraction. "What....did you do to me?" He thought.

"I HAVE MADE AN ANALYSIS FROM YOUR BRAIN. BY INSERTING MY INFORMATION ANALYZERS INTO YOUR BODY, I HAVE COLLECTED THE INFORMATION FROM YOUR BRAIN. EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU, I KNOW FROM YOUR BRAIN. HOWEVER, YOU DO NOT KNOW YOUR OWN NAME, FOR STRANGE REASONS. FOR NOW, I WILL ASSOCIATE YOU WITH THE NAME OF YOUR ID: SPACE MAN."

"Space Man," He thought. "It's a good name."

With the A.C.E. Pack on his back, they started walking.

Log 3: Lift-Off

As they began to walk, the A.C.E. Pack gave Space Man some advice. "NOW THAT YOU HAVE ACTIVATED ME, YOU MAY NOW USE THE JET- PACK OPTION."

"If only I did that 5 hours ago. Alright, let's go." Space Man thought, and sighed.

"ACTIVATE JET PROPULSION SYSTEMS! THRUSTER 1, ACTIVATED. THRUSTER 2, ACTIVATED. GEARS ALL ACTIVATED. SYSTEMS GO!" The A.C.E. Pack rumbled.

It was activated. The thrusters started, and Space Man was flying. Space Man looked downwards. He was slowly ascending from the asteroid.

Space Man looked down. They were now far above the asteroid. Strangely, it felt as if he had done this before.
    "ACCESSING DATABASE: FINDING LOCATION. UNKNOWN. FINDING ANY LOCATIONS USING MAGNETIC SCANNER: FOUND. MOVING TOWARDS FOUND LOCATION." The A.C.E. Pack whirred.

Suddenly, Space man heard a rumbling growl. Soon, he felt a rumbling growl.

It was his stomach.

Log 4: The Abandoned Space Station

Space Man was still in space, going to the predestined location at a moderate pace. And it was halfway during the trip that Space Man's stomach growled.

"YOU ARE HUNGRY?" The A.C.E. Pack asked.

Space Man nodded under his suit.

"EJECTING FOOD CANISTER.....1....2....3....COMPLETE." The A.C.E. Pack stuck needles into the Space Man, again. The needles ripped the bandages and went further inside the skin. Space Man began to grunt, which was slowly turning into an "Yelp". Something was sent through the needles, and the grunt did turn into a yelp.

:Oh No:

"THERE. YOU SHOULD NOW HAVE A WEEK'S WORTH OF FOOD TO DIGEST." The A.C.E. Pack commented.

"At the cost of two holes in my body..." Space Man thought. And with that, they continued.

After a few hours, they reached the location. In truth, the location was a space station. The thrusters stopped once near the station, and Space Man opened the entrance by pressing a button on the outside of the door. As the door opened, the usual force of space tried to push the man out of the door. He struggled, but he made it in, just barely.

As Space Man came in, he saw that the entire Space Station was in ruin; broken electrical light panels, smashed doors, cracked walls.

"Just....what was here?" Space Man thought.

He went to through the halls until there was no place to go. Eventually, he made it to one central room: the control center. In this room, he saw it: the window. That beautiful window that showed the great vastness of space. However, on that window was something else. The word BERNARD........

Written, in blood.

Last edited by SonicFanPS2 on February 22nd 2010, 8:04 pm; edited 15 times in total
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

SpACE Man VOZLn

: Female
     Rep13

SpACE Man Empty Re: SpACE Man

Post by Twixie Hushimo February 7th 2010, 9:03 am

Perhaps I'll still be alive then; it sounds really cool, and I've always wanted to be an astronaut, the first one to explore Saturn.
    Try to break up your paragraphs though, so it's not as much of a strain on the eyes. Good work!
    Jmh
    Jmh

SpACE Man Imagee10

SpACE Man Medalw11SpACE Man White10SpACE Man Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh February 7th 2010, 11:48 am

The way it's spelled is hilarious.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

SpACE Man VOZLn

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 February 7th 2010, 12:23 pm

Ash The Hedgehog wrote:Perhaps I'll still be alive then; it sounds really cool, and I've always wanted to be an astronaut, the first one to explore Saturn.
    Try to break up your paragraphs though, so it's not as much of a strain on the eyes. Good work!

Thanks for the advice, Ash! I recently put up Chapter 1! I also spaced out the prologue, and added the ending part of the prologue. :D

Hives wrote:The way it's spelled is hilarious.

There's a hidden meaning as to why it's spelled that way. :D

- Enjoy, all of yas! :D
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

SpACE Man VOZLn

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 February 7th 2010, 9:59 pm

Alrighty! I wanted to start this off with at least 3 chapters so here we go! This is the story of Space Man, who finds himself on an asteroid. On the way, he finds a new friend- the A.C.E. Pack, who tells him some new information about himself. The A.C.E. Pack dubs him as "Space Man", and thus, their journey begins, to find out Space Man's true history.

Already, I have the Prologue and Chapters 1 & 2 done, so enjoy reading! :Peace:
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

SpACE Man VOZLn

SpACE Man Medalw11SpACE Man Medalg10SpACE Man Medal13SpACE Man 2hygec

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker February 7th 2010, 10:05 pm

OLOL PACMAN
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

SpACE Man VOZLn

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 February 7th 2010, 11:41 pm

TheShadowWalker wrote:OLOL PACMAN

I know! It was an accident! Laughing

- Anyway, I got some SpACE Man concept art aboard! A bit rough, but I like it! Enjoy! :Peace:

https://2img.net/h/oi47.tinypic.com/2ng76kh.jpg
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

SpACE Man VOZLn

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 February 15th 2010, 12:04 pm

Done. Chapter 3 is finished. Enjoy :D
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2