The ancient lands.

4 posters

The XBL friend list cap is going to be removed

Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

The XBL friend list cap is going to be removed 56qtD

The XBL friend list cap is going to be removed Medalw11The XBL friend list cap is going to be removed Medal13

: Male
     Rep16

The XBL friend list cap is going to be removed Empty The XBL friend list cap is going to be removed

Post by Super Racer Z February 7th 2010, 3:25 am

http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/702384/Soon-Youll-Be-Able-To-Have-More-Than-100-Xbox-Live-Friends-.html

Finally.

Also, for those of you who don't know, the "friend list" is mainly used so you can easily find people who have the same types of games as you, and are on around the same time as you, etc(or you could, you know, use it to keep track of and play with actual friends). The problem with the cap, is that you have to remove people you don't want to remove all the time, because no one is on at the same times as you and playing the game you want to play all the time, so lots of times you will end up with only 12-20 people online at a time, and more than half of them won't want to play the same game as you.
    Zez
    Zez

The XBL friend list cap is going to be removed VOZLn

The XBL friend list cap is going to be removed Blackr10The XBL friend list cap is going to be removed Medalw11The XBL friend list cap is going to be removed Zigzag10The XBL friend list cap is going to be removed Medal13

Rep24

The XBL friend list cap is going to be removed Empty Re: The XBL friend list cap is going to be removed

Post by Zez February 7th 2010, 11:36 am

More incentive to gravitate towards the 360 I'm assuming.
    Jmh
    Jmh

The XBL friend list cap is going to be removed Imagee10

The XBL friend list cap is going to be removed Medalw11The XBL friend list cap is going to be removed White10The XBL friend list cap is going to be removed Medal13

Rep67

The XBL friend list cap is going to be removed Empty Re: The XBL friend list cap is going to be removed

Post by Jmh February 7th 2010, 11:40 am

Well, it was never a problem for me since I only have 3 friends.
    Army
    Army

The XBL friend list cap is going to be removed VOZLn

The XBL friend list cap is going to be removed Blackr10The XBL friend list cap is going to be removed Medalw11The XBL friend list cap is going to be removed Medalg10The XBL friend list cap is going to be removed Zigzag10The XBL friend list cap is going to be removed Medal13The XBL friend list cap is going to be removed Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army February 7th 2010, 7:30 pm

I don't care at all. I never go above 50, if I do, I start removing and only leave 5 of my closest or funniest online friends on there. Also, yay, make it harder for the people who were able to make it too a celebrities friends list during game with fame harder to play with them. With no limit, they'll have to choose from over 300+ people to invite to there game of maybe only 16, instead of having to choose between 20 or so friends.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content