The ancient lands.

+3
Mobius 1
Twixie Hushimo
TheShadowWalker
7 posters

To Everybody That Uses This Place...

Anonymous

To Everybody That Uses This Place... Empty To Everybody That Uses This Place...

Post by Guest February 12th 2010, 9:53 pm

I am sorry. Please accept this apology.

I have problems. ADHD, Asperger's Syndrome, and Peter Pan's Syndrome. I began as a nice guy on the internetz. Then, as earlier as the legendary Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 wars on GameSpot/GameFAQs, a force was possessing me. The force of trolling.

I am not a troll. The LightSpeedBlast you saw was not the true LightSpeedBlast. That was another dark half. This is the real LightSpeedBlast. I have fought and I have redeemed myself. Please. I need another chance. The Freedom Fighter said there was still time.

I am sorry for anything that has transpired.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

To Everybody That Uses This Place... VOZLn

To Everybody That Uses This Place... Medalw11To Everybody That Uses This Place... Medalg10To Everybody That Uses This Place... Medal13To Everybody That Uses This Place... 2hygec

: Male
     Rep3

To Everybody That Uses This Place... Empty Re: To Everybody That Uses This Place...

Post by TheShadowWalker February 12th 2010, 10:22 pm

I hope you mean it this time, LSB. I really do.
    Anonymous

To Everybody That Uses This Place... Empty Re: To Everybody That Uses This Place...

Post by Guest February 12th 2010, 10:24 pm

Hmmm, do I know you?
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

To Everybody That Uses This Place... Medalw11To Everybody That Uses This Place... Medal13

: Female
     Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo February 12th 2010, 10:48 pm

AfroSpeederTM wrote:I am sorry. Please accept this apology.

I have problems. ADHD, Asperger's Syndrome, and Peter Pan's Syndrome. I began as a nice guy on the internetz. Then, as earlier as the legendary Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 wars on GameSpot/GameFAQs, a force was possessing me. The force of trolling.

I am not a troll. The LightSpeedBlast you saw was not the true LightSpeedBlast. That was another dark half. This is the real LightSpeedBlast. I have fought and I have redeemed myself. Please. I need another chance. The Freedom Fighter said there was still time.

I am sorry for anything that has transpired.

You posted this on another place, therefore proving you are a true copypasta. Please, just show us you can stop instead of blurting it over the place, as that counts as spam.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest February 12th 2010, 10:56 pm

Except the Destructoid had different grammar and spelling.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

To Everybody That Uses This Place... Medalw11To Everybody That Uses This Place... Medalg10To Everybody That Uses This Place... Medal13To Everybody That Uses This Place... 2hygec

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker February 12th 2010, 10:59 pm

o__o
    Anonymous

Post by Guest February 12th 2010, 11:07 pm

Cool spam story, bro.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest February 12th 2010, 11:08 pm

I bear no ill will. Though, dramatic announcements that you've changed (for real this time!) are unnecessary. You're not Lex Luthor. Just behave decently, and you will come to be treated decently.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker February 12th 2010, 11:25 pm

True.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest February 13th 2010, 12:17 am

sup?
    Mobius 1
    Mobius 1

To Everybody That Uses This Place... Kz2PK

Rep0

Post by Mobius 1 February 13th 2010, 12:22 am

To Everybody That Uses This Place... Obvious_troll.preview
    Anonymous

Post by Guest February 13th 2010, 12:25 am

no sir, no sir...
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

To Everybody That Uses This Place... Medalw11To Everybody That Uses This Place... Zigzag10To Everybody That Uses This Place... White10To Everybody That Uses This Place... Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern February 13th 2010, 12:35 am

WTFHAX!!!!!

HAX! HACKER! You have never repented for sins!

2010 IS THE ACTUALL END OF THE WORLD

2/15/10 end of world date
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

To Everybody That Uses This Place... ZtZYh

To Everybody That Uses This Place... Blackr10To Everybody That Uses This Place... Medalw11To Everybody That Uses This Place... Zigzag10To Everybody That Uses This Place... White10To Everybody That Uses This Place... Medal13To Everybody That Uses This Place... 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter February 13th 2010, 12:37 am

And Mobius 1 was right. Like we all didn't know.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest February 13th 2010, 12:48 am

Never knew TFF could be such a jerk.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

To Everybody That Uses This Place... Medalw11To Everybody That Uses This Place... Medal13

: Female
     Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo February 13th 2010, 12:50 am

AfroSpeederTM wrote:Never knew TFF could be such a jerk.

By no way is this considered "redeeming yourself." I would try a different approach to earn back the trust of people on this site, and making more and more accounts whenever you are banned is not one.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest February 13th 2010, 12:56 am

Like I'm going to listen to somebody that asked for me to be bant? Leave me alone.
    Mobius 1
    Mobius 1

To Everybody That Uses This Place... Kz2PK

Rep0

Post by Mobius 1 February 13th 2010, 12:57 am

AfroSpeederTM wrote:Like I'm going to listen to somebody that asked for me to be bant? Leave me alone.

so you're not going to listen to anybody?

oh wait we all asked for you to be banned not bant, my mistake I apologize.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest February 13th 2010, 1:05 am

And wutville.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 February 15th 2010, 4:00 pm

Soviet Soldier wrote:WTFHAX!!!!!

HAX! HACKER! You have never repented for sins!

2010 IS THE ACTUALL END OF THE WORLD

2/15/10 end of world date

It's the 15th.
    Plix
    Plix

Rep13

Post by Plix February 15th 2010, 9:42 pm

LSB, I personally will grant you one more chance. Though I can't vouch for the powers above me and if they will honor this, you have one final chance in my book. But slip up once more, and you're done. One strike, that's it. I don't care what your excuse is then. Now everyone, stop spamming this thread.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content