The ancient lands.

4 posters

The Journey of Otto [FINISHED]

TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

The Journey of Otto [FINISHED] - Page 2 VOZLn

The Journey of Otto [FINISHED] - Page 2 Medalw11The Journey of Otto [FINISHED] - Page 2 Medalg10The Journey of Otto [FINISHED] - Page 2 Medal13The Journey of Otto [FINISHED] - Page 2 2hygec

: Male
     Rep3

The Journey of Otto [FINISHED] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Journey of Otto [FINISHED]

Post by TheShadowWalker February 20th 2010, 10:56 am

Well, Ash was in there, and I gotta stay within reason of his fan fics.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

The Journey of Otto [FINISHED] - Page 2 Medalw11The Journey of Otto [FINISHED] - Page 2 Medal13

Rep12

The Journey of Otto [FINISHED] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Journey of Otto [FINISHED]

Post by SonicFanPS2 February 20th 2010, 9:11 pm

TheShadowWalker wrote:Well, Ash was in there, and I gotta stay within reason of his fan fics.

Ash is a girl. I'd understand if you said "I thought that was Ash Ketchum from Pokemon".
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

The Journey of Otto [FINISHED] - Page 2 Medalw11The Journey of Otto [FINISHED] - Page 2 Medalg10The Journey of Otto [FINISHED] - Page 2 Medal13The Journey of Otto [FINISHED] - Page 2 2hygec

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker February 20th 2010, 11:17 pm

SonicFanPS2 wrote:
    TheShadowWalker wrote:Well, Ash was in there, and I gotta stay within reason of his fan fics.

Ash is a girl. I'd understand if you said "I thought that was Ash Ketchum from Pokemon".

:Oh No: I made a typo! I'm so sorry, Ash!
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

The Journey of Otto [FINISHED] - Page 2 Medalw11The Journey of Otto [FINISHED] - Page 2 Medal13

: Female
     Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo February 20th 2010, 11:32 pm

TheShadowWalker wrote:
    SonicFanPS2 wrote:

:Oh No: I made a typo! I'm so sorry, Ash!

No biggie. But, I've already got it on your permanent record/my list of gender confusions! : ):
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker February 20th 2010, 11:41 pm

I could tell by your previous signature.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Rep3

The Journey of Otto [FINISHED] - Page 2 Empty Eggman's base.

Post by TheShadowWalker February 21st 2010, 2:01 pm

Chapter 13:

They were in the skies within minutes. Sonic looked eager to take down Eggman, Tails was calm at the controls, but Otto was the only one upset. Everything was going through his mind: his life, his body, his job, and Rouge. What if one of those slipped away? He needed to stay on track. Sonic noticed him.
    “What’s the matter?” Sonic asked.
    “Oh… nothing…” Otto lied.
    “Uh oh… I think I see it!” Tails warned the group.
    They all looked in front of them. There it was: Eggman’s base, as big and black as the night sky itself. How quick Eggman built his base in so little time amazed Otto.
    “He built that within three days?” Otto was curious.
    “No. You were out about three or four days, I’d say.” Sonic remembered.
    What else happened when I was knocked out? Otto thought.
    *whoosh*
    More missiles coming towards them. They forgot the last time they ran into Eggman. His aerial defense always awaits Tails and the Tornado.
    “I think we might want to ditch the Tornado, Tails,” Sonic pointed out.
    “Not the Tornado! Can I at least land it somewhere?”
    No time to do so. A missile hit the Tornado right in the engine. She blew up, leaving Tails to fly towards the ground while Sonic and Otto to fall down and land painfully. Sonic grabbed Otto’s arm and started to bounce off shrapnel off the Tornado. He made it down with Otto without a scratch. Otto was so surprised he was shocked into a state of fear. Sonic, while still holding Otto’s arm, rushed over to the base, advoid all explosions and enemies while Tails followed close behind.
    When they finally arrived, Otto was still shocked. Sonic took his hand and slapped Otto out of it. They looked at the base and saw no doorway.
    “Great,” Sonic sarcastically said, “How are we supposed to get in now?”
    Otto looked around. He knew where he was: At the secret base entrance. “Follow me,” he told them. A few moments later, they were in the G.U.N. base.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

The Journey of Otto [FINISHED] - Page 2 ZtZYh

The Journey of Otto [FINISHED] - Page 2 Blackr10The Journey of Otto [FINISHED] - Page 2 Medalw11The Journey of Otto [FINISHED] - Page 2 Zigzag10The Journey of Otto [FINISHED] - Page 2 White10The Journey of Otto [FINISHED] - Page 2 Medal13The Journey of Otto [FINISHED] - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter February 21st 2010, 4:56 pm

And the battle begins.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 February 21st 2010, 8:15 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:And the battle begins.

No; the battle has already started.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker February 21st 2010, 8:44 pm

SonicFanPS2 wrote:

TFF was right. The battle began this chapter officially. Otto just wants his body back, not to get back at Eggman.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 February 22nd 2010, 4:32 pm

TheShadowWalker wrote:
    SonicFanPS2 wrote:

TFF was right. The battle began this chapter officially. Otto just wants his body back, not to get back at Eggman.

Awww. I thought it began when Rouge was kidnapped.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Rep3

The Journey of Otto [FINISHED] - Page 2 Empty G.U.N. finds out.

Post by TheShadowWalker February 23rd 2010, 6:05 pm

Chapter 14:

In the underground G.U.N. base, the soldiers were surprised at their entry. Two Sonics?
    Otto felt brave enough to tell his fellow troop the bad news. “Guys, this will be hard for you to understand, but it’s me, Otto.”
    Everyone was agape. They all asked the same questions. How did he turn into a hedgehog? Where was Rouge?
    “They would be answered soon,” Otto assured them. “Just give me some time.” Otto left to the locker room. He wanted to get geared up in his extra suit. Surprisingly, because it was short on his human form, it fit his hedgehog form. He loaded up his Desert Eagle, got some grenades, packed ammo, and he was ready.
    Some time later through details classified through G.U.N., they were inside the base.
    “Here’s the plan: Tails, you find the control room and turn on some damn lights. I can’t see a thing! Sonic: You find Eggman and get him to change me back. I’ll find Rouge.” And with that, they split up.
    Otto found the new prison hall. At the end, he found Rouge. “Rouge!” he whispered.
    She looked up and saw him. “Sonic?” she asked.
    “No. I don’t time to explain,” he said normally.
    Rouge recognized the voice. “Otto? Is that you?” He nodded. She couldn’t believe it.
    *clank*
    The door was unlocked.
    *bang*
    A flicker of a switch did the trick. The lights were on. Rouge and Otto hurried to find Eggman with Sonic. Rouge still was confused about Otto, but she always does first, asks questions later. And with that, they raced out of the room.

Last edited by TheShadowWalker on February 23rd 2010, 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 February 23rd 2010, 6:08 pm

TheShadowWalker wrote:Chapter 14:

The soldiers were surprised at their entry. Two Sonics?
    Otto felt brave enough to tell his fellow troop the bad news. “Guys, this will be hard for you to understand, but it’s me, Otto.”
    Everyone was agape. They all asked the same questions. How did he turn into a hedgehog? Where was Rouge?
    “They would be answered soon,” Otto assured them. “Just give me some time.” Otto left to the locker room. He wanted to get geared up in his extra suit. Surprisingly, because it was short on his human form, it fit his hedgehog form. He loaded up his Desert Eagle, got some grenades, packed ammo, and he was ready.
    Some time later through details classified through G.U.N., they were inside the base.
    “Here’s the plan: Tails, you find the control room and turn on some damn lights. I can’t see a thing! Sonic: You find Eggman and get him to change me back. I’ll find Rouge.” And with that, they split up.
    Otto found the new prison hall. At the end, he found Rouge. “Rouge!” he whispered.
    She looked up and saw him. “Sonic?” she asked.
    “No. I don’t time to explain,” he said normally.
    Rouge recognized the voice. “Otto? Is that you?” He nodded. She couldn’t believe it.
    *clank*
    The door was unlocked.
    *bang*
    A flicker of a switch did the trick. The lights were on. Rouge and Otto hurried to find Eggman with Sonic. Rouge still was confused about Otto, but she always does first, asks questions later. And with that, they raced out of the room.

Cool! But.....where in the world did the soldiers come from?
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Rep3

The Journey of Otto [FINISHED] - Page 2 Empty Human again.

Post by TheShadowWalker February 23rd 2010, 6:44 pm

Chapter 15:

The gang found themselves in a better-dimmed, dome-shape room. They looked around for Eggman.
    “Muhahahaha!” Eggman laughed. “You’ve come all this way just to pay for it, Sonic! I have perfected my latest model!”
    He was talking, of course, about Metal Sonic.
    Eggman walked into the middle of the room and Metal Sonic was brought from the floor. His eyes turned red. He scanned for Sonic.
    “TWO… SONICS… ERROR! MALFUNCTION!” And with that, he exploded.
    Eggman was agape. Metal Sonic was destroyed without a single move! He moved closer. He found out there were two Sonics.
    “How is this? Did you clone him, Tails?”
    “You did this to me,” Otto walked up to him. He pushed Eggman down and grabbed him to his face. “Change me back. Now.
    “Or else what?” Those words would trigger a robot army to advance to their position.
    Sonic used his homing attack to go from the ground enemies to the above enemies. Tails flew up with an robot at a time and threw them against the wall to break them. Rouge kicked the enemies with her steel-toed boots. Otto unloaded his weapon and threw a few grenades while still being King of the Hill on Eggman. After a few minutes, the onslaught was over and Otto still had ammo to spare.
    “So, are you going to change me back?” he threatened Eggman.
    “Yes, yes! Just don’t shoot me.” Eggman got up and started working on his machine, with help from Tails. Within a few minutes, the machine was ready. Otto went through the machine.
    While he was being changed back, Eggman ditched the base and put it on self-destruct. The base would explode before Otto could change. Tails tried to quicken the process by hacking the machine. Rouge warned the G.U.N. soldiers underground.
    T-MINUS 10 SECONDS.
    Otto was almost changed. Things were going haywire.
    T-MINUS 5…
    Sonic ran over to help.
    4…
    Otto was panicking and hurting.
    3…
    *ding!*
    2…
    Otto was weak, but he was human again. He couldn’t move. Tails tried to rush him away from the machine.
    1…
    Sonic grabbed both of their arms.
    *BOOM!*
    Sonic was rushing out. A wall of explosions and fire was just following them. They slipped out just before the explosions caught up to them. The shockwave underground caused panic at the base. A few minutes later, everything was all right.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 February 24th 2010, 3:56 pm

TheShadowWalker wrote:Chapter 15:

The gang found themselves in a better-dimmed, dome-shape room. They looked around for Eggman.
    “Muhahahaha!” Eggman laughed. “You’ve come all this way just to pay for it, Sonic! I have perfected my latest model!”
    He was talking, of course, about Metal Sonic.
    Eggman walked into the middle of the room and Metal Sonic was brought from the floor. His eyes turned red. He scanned for Sonic.
    “TWO… SONICS… ERROR! MALFUNCTION!” And with that, he exploded.
    Eggman was agape. Metal Sonic was destroyed without a single move! He moved closer. He found out there were two Sonics.
    “How is this? Did you clone him, Tails?”
    “You did this to me,” Otto walked up to him. He pushed Eggman down and grabbed him to his face. “Change me back. Now.
    “Or else what?” Those words would trigger a robot army to advance to their position.
    Sonic used his homing attack to go from the ground enemies to the above enemies. Tails flew up with an robot at a time and threw them against the wall to break them. Rouge kicked the enemies with her steel-toed boots. Otto unloaded his weapon and threw a few grenades while still being King of the Hill on Eggman. After a few minutes, the onslaught was over and Otto still had ammo to spare.
    “So, are you going to change me back?” he threatened Eggman.
    “Yes, yes! Just don’t shoot me.” Eggman got up and started working on his machine, with help from Tails. Within a few minutes, the machine was ready. Otto went through the machine.
    While he was being changed back, Eggman ditched the base and put it on self-destruct. The base would explode before Otto could change. Tails tried to quicken the process by hacking the machine. Rouge warned the G.U.N. soldiers underground.
    T-MINUS 10 SECONDS.
    Otto was almost changed. Things were going haywire.
    T-MINUS 5…
    Sonic ran over to help.
    4…
    Otto was panicking and hurting.
    3…
    *ding!*
    2…
    Otto was weak, but he was human again. He couldn’t move. Tails tried to rush him away from the machine.
    1…
    Sonic grabbed both of their arms.
    *BOOM!*
    Sonic was rushing out. A wall of explosions and fire was just following them. They slipped out just before the explosions caught up to them. The shockwave underground caused panic at the base. A few minutes later, everything was all right.

...I still don't see why the soldiers didn't bother fighting Eggman while Otto and co. were getting there, and Metal Sonic's immediate death was a bit odd....but dramatic, nevertheless.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Rep3

The Journey of Otto [FINISHED] - Page 2 Empty Something wrong.

Post by TheShadowWalker February 24th 2010, 6:28 pm

Chapter 16:

Otto woke up on the ground. He looked around and found Sonic.
    “It worked,” Sonic told him.
    He looked at himself. Human.
    “Thanks for your help, Sonic and Tails.”
    “No problem!” they both responded.

The next day, Otto and his friends at work celebrated his coming back. Everything was going well. Oddly enough, Otto couldn’t stop twitching. This had never been a problem before.
    “What’s with the twitch, Otto?” one of them asked.
    “What twitch?” Otto never realized it.
    All of a sudden, the twitches got violent. His neck, his back, his stomach; they all had a twitch. Otto felt sick and threw up in a trashcan. After awhile, he stopped throwing up and twitching.
    “Are you okay, Otto?”
    “Yeah, I’m… I’m fine…”
    He had a violent twitch and…
    *crack*
    Otto yelped and fell down on his face. His friends looked in horror as they found his quills grew back and out of head and back. He tried to get up.
    “What’s wrong?” he asked.
    “Your… quills…” one of them said.
    He felt his back. They were right. He was turning back into a hedgehog.
    “I’ll be right back,” he said. He went to his locker, got his speed shoes, and fled to Sonic’s island.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Rep3

The Journey of Otto [FINISHED] - Page 2 Empty Coming to terms.

Post by TheShadowWalker February 26th 2010, 5:55 pm

Chapter 17:

By the time he had gotten there, his quills were blue, his legs skimpy, and ears on his head.
    “Sonic!” he called out to them.
    Sonic and Tails were just in their beach chairs getting some sun when they turned their heads. They were amazed to see Otto reverting back to hedgehog form. Otto tripped again to his face. He was not used to the balance of a hedgehog compared to a human.
    “What’s happening to me?” he cried out. “I thought you fixed me, Tails!”
    “Well, the process was rushed,” Tails explained. “The effects were probably just temporary.”
    “Can’t you do it again?” Otto wondered.
    “Nope. Eggman’s base was destroyed along with the machine. I can’t make another one like that without Eggman’s help. And he won’t cooperate again.”
    Otto sneezed. A needle nose came out of his head. He freaked out.
    “So, what’s that mean, then? Is this my fate? To be a hedgehog?”
    “Well, it’s better than being a werehog,” Sonic bluntly said.
    “Well, you never know…” Tails gloomily said.
    Otto was upset. He didn’t know what could happen. He screamed and ran around the island for a few minutes. When he stopped, he was back to being a hedgehog.
    “Well,” he assumed, “I guess I better get used to this body then.”

Otto came back to the base and told his friends that he’ll be a hedgehog until a permanent fix can be done. He accepted his fate and is still operating for G.U.N. while still working his own body of a hedgehog. His friends didn’t feel upset. In fact, they were jealous. Being a hedgehog was the coolest thing to them. Otto felt like his life was getting better, for at least being a hedgehog. At the end of the party, Otto came back to the island and saw Sonic and Tails still chilling on the beach.
    “Hey,” he asked them, “You got anymore chairs?”
    They pulled up a seat and he sat down.
    “So, why did you come back?” Tails asked.
    “Well, I think my life as a hedgehog should start by knowing how my buddy lives.”
    Sonic realized he was being modeled for Otto’s life. He cracked a smile.
    Otto’s journey was over, but his life was just beginning.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Rep3

The Journey of Otto [FINISHED] - Page 2 Empty Bonus material.

Post by TheShadowWalker February 26th 2010, 6:40 pm

BIOGRAPHY:

Full Name: Ottovan Hill
    Nickname: Otto
    Species: Hedgehog
    Strengths: Weaponry, Speed
    Weakness: Balance
    Description: 3’8”, blue with tan, G.U.N. uniform
    As seen in: The Journey of Otto
    Story: Otto works at G.U.N. as one of their top agents. He was a human at first, but after a mission went wrong, an electric shock from Eggman caused a mutation in his DNA to change him to a hedgehog. After a failed attempt to change him back, he was forced to live his life as a hedgehog. Because he is not used to his new body, he often loses his balance and trips, along with running headfirst into walls, trees, exc. Because he looks just like Sonic, he wears a custom made G.U.N. uniform to stand out. In his free time, he hangs out with Sonic and learns the way of his fellow hedgehog.
    Song: Me, I’m Not (Withdrawal) – Dirty Scarab – The Limitless Potential

EXTRA CHAPTER:

Chapter 18:

After a day of chilling on the shore, Sonic, Tails, and Otto walked back in the house. To their surprise, they found Ash and Will kissing each other.
    Ash and Will stopped and looked at them, embarrassed. Sonic looked at Ash and Will like a father disappointed at his children for lying. Tails looked the other way and thought about him and Cosmo. Otto tripped as he saw them kissing and tried to run away.
    An awkward silence fell over them.
    “Uhh… Hi?” Ash broke the awkward silence.
    “Is this what you have been doing this whole time?” Sonic finally asked.
    “Sort of,” Will said, embarrassed.
    More awkward silence.
    Finally, the group just walked into a different room and Ash and Will went outside to take a walk on the beach.
    “Well, that was weird…” Otto said.
    “It’s not the first time,” Sonic explained. “I mean, it’s not like Tails and Cosmo.”
    Tails blushed.
    Please. I don’t wanna know,” Otto begged.
    Tails sighed from relief. At least that story won’t get out again…

THE END
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 February 26th 2010, 8:16 pm

TheShadowWalker wrote:BIOGRAPHY:

Full Name: Ottovan Hill
    Nickname: Otto
    Species: Hedgehog
    Strengths: Weaponry, Speed
    Weakness: Balance
    Description: 3’8”, blue with tan, G.U.N. uniform
    As seen in: The Journey of Otto
    Story: Otto works at G.U.N. as one of their top agents. He was a human at first, but after a mission went wrong, an electric shock from Eggman caused a mutation in his DNA to change him to a hedgehog. After a failed attempt to change him back, he was forced to live his life as a hedgehog. Because he is not used to his new body, he often loses his balance and trips, along with running headfirst into walls, trees, exc. Because he looks just like Sonic, he wears a custom made G.U.N. uniform to stand out. In his free time, he hangs out with Sonic and learns the way of his fellow hedgehog.
    Song: Me, I’m Not (Withdrawal) – Dirty Scarab – The Limitless Potential

EXTRA CHAPTER:

Chapter 18:

After a day of chilling on the shore, Sonic, Tails, and Otto walked back in the house. To their surprise, they found Ash and Will kissing each other.
    Ash and Will stopped and looked at them, embarrassed. Sonic looked at Ash and Will like a father disappointed at his children for lying. Tails looked the other way and thought about him and Cosmo. Otto tripped as he saw them kissing and tried to run away.
    An awkward silence fell over them.
    “Uhh… Hi?” Ash broke the awkward silence.
    “Is this what you have been doing this whole time?” Sonic finally asked.
    “Sort of,” Will said, embarrassed.
    More awkward silence.
    Finally, the group just walked into a different room and Ash and Will went outside to take a walk on the beach.
    “Well, that was weird…” Otto said.
    “It’s not the first time,” Sonic explained. “I mean, it’s not like Tails and Cosmo.”
    Tails blushed.
    Please. I don’t wanna know,” Otto begged.
    Tails sighed from relief. At least that story won’t get out again…

THE END

Well, at least it ended well. I hope to see him again, one day, maybe during one of his missions. At least, as long as he doesn't start shooting me for trespassing.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

: Female
     Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo February 27th 2010, 12:35 am

YAY! Aww...the story's over. Aww.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content