The ancient lands.

4 posters

Is all they're planning for it the Rivals series?

Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Is all they're planning for it the Rivals series? VOZLn

Is all they're planning for it the Rivals series? Blackr10Is all they're planning for it the Rivals series? Medalw11Is all they're planning for it the Rivals series? Medalg10Is all they're planning for it the Rivals series? White10Is all they're planning for it the Rivals series? Medal13

: Male
     Rep17

Is all they're planning for it the Rivals series? Empty Is all they're planning for it the Rivals series?

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 October 10th 2008, 8:17 pm

So far the only Sonic games on the PSP have been the 2 Rival games. I don't own a PSP so it doesn't really matter to me but does it to others who own one?
    Tailsfox321
    Tailsfox321

Is all they're planning for it the Rivals series? WFmvl

Is all they're planning for it the Rivals series? Blackr10

Rep0

Is all they're planning for it the Rivals series? Empty Re: Is all they're planning for it the Rivals series?

Post by Tailsfox321 October 24th 2008, 9:13 am

I don't own a PSP, but it does make me wonder if that's all Sega's planning for it. Come to think of it, I think Sonic Rivals isn't even released in Japan. Sega of Japan's Sonic website doesn't even have a PSP section. Link, http://sonic.sega.jp/games/index.html

Then again, looking at it Sonic Genesis on GBA and Sonic Riders on PC aren't even on the GBA or Windows list at that site, yet they were released in the US.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Is all they're planning for it the Rivals series? Imagee10

Is all they're planning for it the Rivals series? Blackr10Is all they're planning for it the Rivals series? Medalw11Is all they're planning for it the Rivals series? Zigzag10Is all they're planning for it the Rivals series? White10Is all they're planning for it the Rivals series? Medal13Is all they're planning for it the Rivals series? Medalg10

Rep35

Is all they're planning for it the Rivals series? Empty Re: Is all they're planning for it the Rivals series?

Post by NeoMetalSonic October 24th 2008, 9:24 am

The PSP sucks and I do own one
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 24th 2008, 9:30 am

trade it in for a DS, lots of good games for it. that i unfortunatly don't have...
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Is all they're planning for it the Rivals series? Imagee10

Is all they're planning for it the Rivals series? Blackr10Is all they're planning for it the Rivals series? Medalw11Is all they're planning for it the Rivals series? Zigzag10Is all they're planning for it the Rivals series? White10Is all they're planning for it the Rivals series? Medal13Is all they're planning for it the Rivals series? Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic October 24th 2008, 9:38 am

Can't trade now because it just broke for no reason and I already have a DS
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Is all they're planning for it the Rivals series? VOZLn

Is all they're planning for it the Rivals series? Blackr10Is all they're planning for it the Rivals series? Medalw11Is all they're planning for it the Rivals series? Medalg10Is all they're planning for it the Rivals series? White10Is all they're planning for it the Rivals series? Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 November 1st 2008, 4:08 pm

Well then if I ever decide to buy a hand held I'll be sure to get a DS. 8)
    Pro
    Pro

Is all they're planning for it the Rivals series? 3qll2

Rep0

Post by Pro February 19th 2009, 5:28 pm

i have a psp and ds. I've played both games (and rush+adventure) I'd say get the rush series. Rivals is cool and fun but it's boring after u beat all the stories. Rush and adventure is much better

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content