Bliz
    Bliz

Dime. Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep1

Dime. Empty Dime.

Post by Bliz February 15th 2010, 3:49 pm

January 10th, 1994.

The table shook, my dog barked, and another Vase broke. An earthquake struck while my family and I were eating dinner.
    "Under the table." said Dad as he moved his food into the kitchen. We listened to Dad and got under.
    "Move over you little brat." Zelda pushed me she said those words.
    "Alright." I moved over to the far end of the table, this was not a time for fighting. My mother held my baby brother "Ethan" as everything shook. 15-20 minutes later it was over. My dad got up again.
    "One...two...thre-" My Dad fell down, there was an Aftershock.

We got out of the table to clean the mess. Zelda and I helped wash the dishes and sweep.
    "Bedtime you two." Mom said as she cradled my brother. We each went upstairs into our room, changed, brushed our teeth then went to sleep.
    "Zelda..." I called Zelda from the bottom bunk.
    "What?"
    "Why does Earthquakes happen here so often?"
    "I don't know, Terri.
    "If we lived in New York, would we still have Earthquakes?"
    "Just go to sleep." Zelda tossed to the other side of the bed and shut her eyes. I laid there, both hands on my stomach still struck by the earthquake.
    "WAH!"
    It was Ethan, crying.
    "Oh not again..." said Zelda as she threw her pillow over her face. I turned over and shut my eyes. One day, I'll find out why this happened.

Last edited by FlyingCupcake on February 15th 2010, 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Dime. VOZLn

Dime. Medalw11Dime. Medal13

Rep13

Dime. Empty Re: Dime.

Post by Twixie Hushimo February 15th 2010, 3:54 pm

That's a good story.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Dime. VOZLn

: Male
     Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 February 15th 2010, 3:55 pm

Interesting concept.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Dime. VOZLn

Dime. Medalw11Dime. Medalg10Dime. Medal13Dime. 2hygec

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker February 15th 2010, 7:31 pm

You're leaving me here to beg.
    Throw me a bone, will ya?
    More!
    Bliz
    Bliz

Dime. Kz2PK

Rep1

Post by Bliz February 15th 2010, 8:20 pm

January 11th, 1994

It was 6:30 AM. Zelda already left for school. I tossed over to the other side of my bed, then tossed back. I then opened my eyes.
    I saw a crack.
    I ran out of my room in fright, dashed down the stairs and quickly looked in all directions.
    "Mom!" I yelled. I checked the laundry room, the kitchen and the dining area. "Mom!" I darted back upstairs to see the damage once more.
    "Terr? Terri did you call me?" said Mom as she dried her hair.
    "I...I...." I froze in my place. "Never mind." I sat back on my bed "Just forget it."
    "You had me worried sick." Mom walked back into her room to comb her hair, just like she does every morning. "Terri, go get ready for school." Mom shut the door. I grabbed a towel and went into the bathroom, took a shower and then got dressed. I could hear my father whistling as he began putting on his tie.
    "Aren't you gonna eat breakfast?" said Dad as he finished putting on his new red tie.
    "I'll grab a poptart on my way out. Besides I can get free breakfast at school." I grabbed my bag and walked away.
    "Alright, have a good day at school." Dad walked back into his room to finish his morning routine. I went down the stairs and waved goodbye to Mom as she was feeding Ethan. I then started to walk to the bus stop.
    "Did you feel it! It knocked down my dad's suitcases!"
    I could tell the other kids were talking about the recent earthquake, I ignored them and waited for the bus. I knew it was going to be long day.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Dime. VOZLn

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 February 15th 2010, 9:12 pm

This is getting pretty good.
    Bliz
    Bliz

Dime. Kz2PK

Rep1

Post by Bliz February 16th 2010, 5:00 pm

*RING!*
    The first bell rang, I knew the Morning Announcements were going to start. I put away the book I was reading and watched the television screen. It wasn't anything interesting, just short mentions of the current after school activities. Soon after, the Vice Principal went on to talk about new slots on the Morning Show. The only thing that slightly interested me was in the beginning of his speech; where he shortly talked the earthquake that struck. The announcements ended, which meant class was about to start.
    "Oh! Can you all believe the earthquake we had!" My English teacher "Mrs. Polic" said as she was writing on the board. "It damaged my back porch!"
    "I know!" shouted another kid "It left a crack in my kitchen!"
    "Wow, what a night!" said Mrs. Polic "Okay, take out your homework,"
    The class sighed as all got out the Textbook work given. I let out a big roll as I watched the clock. I thought as it went "Tick tock..." it sounded similar to the shake and rattles when the earth shook.

7th Period was Gym. It was terrible, as usual. I kept getting hit in the head with Volleyballs.
    "7 serving 0" the server called out as he hit the volleyball.
    "Get the ball! Get the ball!" my teammate shouted to me as the ball came into my direction. It was flying down: like a rocket.
    "OOF!" I yelped when the ball hit my face. I fell to the ground, no one bothered to help me or check if I was fine.
    My gym teacher blew his whistle which meant class was over.
    "Another loss for our team," My teammate said following shoving me; to get out of her way.
    "I suck" I said to myself. This was terrible.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Dime. VOZLn

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo February 16th 2010, 6:32 pm

I understand. During kickball, when the ball comes towards me, I always run off in the other direction.
    Bliz
    Bliz

Dime. Kz2PK

Rep1

Post by Bliz February 17th 2010, 4:55 pm

School was finally over. I rode the bus home, sat alone in a two seater. The noise of the children yelling on the bus never bothered me, but today it was something different. I began to have what seemed like a headache, but it got worse. Every time we went on a speed bump, I'd feel like a sharp pain was possessing my body. The bus ride got noisier and my headache got worse.
    *BUMP!*
    At that moment, I went into a daze. I hit my head against the window as the screech of the bus went spiral, I look back onto the window that had a big crack in the middle, it looked like a spiderweb. I noticed the blood on the upper left part of the huge crack. It was mine, I circled my hand against my seat and then it all went black.

"She could be in a Coma,"
    "She is not in a Coma."
    I heard these anonymous figures bickering, they sounded familiar.
    "I don't care what the doctors say, I'm waking my baby up."
    Could they be talking about me? Suddenly without warning, I was shook.
    "Ah!" I let out a big scream. I opened my eyes and looked up.
    "Terri, don't worry it's me. It's your mother." My mother gave me a genuine look, it was a look of care and trust.
    "See, you scared her" My dad said as he began to tug on my Mom. "Terri, don't worry. Your mother is acting a bit too strange."
    "The hell I am!" My mother gave my father a huge frown, he looked back if he saw fire in her eyes.
    "Dad," I said "Can we go home now?" I gave my dad a mix of a puppy dog eyed and a wimpy look.
    "Not yet, pal. They want to run some test on you." I let out a big sigh and then went to go and adjust my pillow. Before I could, my mother grabbed it and fluffed it for me.
    "Relax." said Mom. She gave me a huge smile and set the pillow back down on the bed. Assuring them I was fine was going to be harder than I thought.

Last edited by FlyingCupcake on February 17th 2010, 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Dime. VOZLn

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 February 17th 2010, 4:59 pm

A few errors here and there, but nothing too bad. Pretty good.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Dime. VOZLn

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo February 17th 2010, 6:06 pm

Good going. An error now and here, but we're good!
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Dime. VOZLn

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker February 17th 2010, 7:37 pm

Don't tell me what comes next...
    I wan't to find out next chapter.
    Bliz
    Bliz

Dime. Kz2PK

Rep1

Post by Bliz February 19th 2010, 9:04 pm

January 12th, 1994

I woke up at about 7:30 AM; Mom was still asleep. Five minutes later a white haired woman who looked like she was in her 20's entered the room.
    "Hey, cutie!" said the nurse "I got your-"
    "Lower your voice please." I said in a whisper, "My mother is still asleep.". The woman nodded as she put my breakfast down. She left the room and the loud door slam awoke my mother.
    "Mmhph!" said Mom in a start "Ahhh...I see you got your breakfast," He voice sounded like it was trailing off. I could easily see she was still tired.
    "Go back to sleep, you probably need it." I smiled at my Mom as she looked at me with a sign of shock.
    "Well...okay...you're probably right though. I do feel tired." My mother cuddled back into her bed and quickly fell back into a deep sleep. Within 30 minutes I was able to finish my breakfast. I spent 10 minutes just thinking as I stared on the black television screen.
    "Might as well see what is on the news." I turned on the TV and watched a short segment on CNN. I didn't exactly watch the whole thing; it was just the last 30 seconds of an interview. After watching one mindless Energizer commercial I turned off the TV. Thinking about life in this condition was much better than watching TV.

"Alright, lets go," Mom said as she held my hand "Time for your testing.". She held tighter onto my hand as she and another nurse walked me through the hospital. I was lead into this bright room, I laid flat onto a platform as it moved forward. 3 to 5 minutes passed and I was done.
    "Hopefully everything is alright." The doctor said to my mother, he gave her a huge smile then subtlety looked over at her hand. As soon as he saw me, his smile quickly turned into a frown.
    "Oh...yes" the doctor said to himself as he turned away. I rolled my eyes at him. What an idiot. My mother and the nurse walked me back into my room. I laid back onto my bed and close my eyes.
    "Terri.."
    "Yes mom?" My mother looked me and then sat back down with distress "Nevermind.". I grabbed a hold of my upper left part of my blanket and clutched it on my hand. I can only pray I am alright to leave this scene.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Dime. VOZLn

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker February 19th 2010, 9:07 pm

You're leaving me hanging here, man. I need more!
    Bliz
    Bliz

Dime. Kz2PK

Rep1

Post by Bliz February 21st 2010, 9:47 pm

The walls moved, the doctors laughed and there was a monkey singing in a corner; where was I? Everything was blurry and terrifying. It was like I was high on Meth, codeine really. What did this hospital do to me? Why was there a broken TV on? Is this a dream? All these questions floated in my mind.
    "Terri? Terri?" a deep voice spoke my name. Like the heavy, dark voice spoken in edited movies. "Terrrriiii?", once again it was saying my name. I was even more scared. Everything in my dream began to shake. Oh god no! Not another earthquake!
    "AHHHHHHH! God help me!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, and began to throw my hands to whatever was in front of me. Everything was blurry; this time, I was sure I wasn't dreaming.
    "Calm down!" whoever was speaking to me started to grab my arms.
    "AHHHHH!" I screamed more. Suddenly, plenty more blurry individuals came rushing into the room.
    "My baby! My baby!" someone to the right side of me screamed. "What's wrong with her!?!". I continued to scream and attack the people around me. My blood was rushing as they grabbed me.
    "Terri! Terri!" again, someone said my name.
    "Ma'am, I'm afraid you have to go." more screaming began as the person said that.
    "MASON! MASON!" I called that out as I poked the person to my left. A sharp pain struck me. "Masonnnn..." I whispered. Suddenly everything slowed down.

"Like a dream..."
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Dime. VOZLn

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo February 21st 2010, 9:55 pm

THIS. IS. GOOD. Try to give a few more details, and just try a bit to make longer sentences; that can be a try-and-fail experiment, as it is with many authors.
    Bliz
    Bliz

Dime. Kz2PK

Rep1

Post by Bliz February 22nd 2010, 8:53 pm

Date Unknown

Awoken by a sound of laughter, I found myself steaming inside this room. It was a hospital room, but somewhat different. I don't remember anything that happened. I don't understand why I was here? I laid on the hospital bed as a pounded my arm onto a pillow.
    "M"
    Still I did not know who that was? Was it my thoughts or another human being?
    Then it hit me, like a bomb. "Mason." was my name. Mason was the only thing I could think of, it was the only thing at the time that made sense. I put my hand into a fist as I bit my lip. At that moment, a nurse out of uniform walked in the room; she had a subtle smile on her face. "There you are." I said "Hello, I'm Mason and I would like to know why I am in here."
    "Bu-"
    I interrupted the woman. "Aren't you supposed to be in uniform? Also, where is my meal? I'm hungry!"
    "Terri? Terri, calm down." The woman's small smile turned into a frown.
    "I'm calm" I said "I'm just hungry.". I stared into the woman's eyes with confusion. She then ran out of the room.
    "Doctor Marabee!". You'd think you wouldn't be treated like this at a hospital. I sat there with further confusion and soon became very irritated. Ten minutes later, the nurse and a doctor appeared.
    "Hi, Terri." said the man "It's me, Doctor Marabee."
    "My name is not Terri! It's Mason!" I yelled at the doctor and then gave a sharp look to the nurse.
    "Your name is not Mason, it's Terri."
    Honey, you don't remember anything, do you?" the nurse called me honey and I gave her a disgusted look.
    "Well, no." I said "I don't, but I do remember the name Mason. I am Mason."
    "No, sweetie. You're not." the doctor gave me a pat on the back.
    "W-what?" I said, beginning to cry.
    "I think your daughter is suffering from amnesia."
    "Wait, she is my mother!?!" I shouted.
    I began to cry as the doctor left the room. Who is Terri? I don't want to be her.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Dime. VOZLn

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo February 22nd 2010, 9:04 pm

Sweet story. I can't wait to read the rest, so keep it coming before I have to go somewhere else!
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Dime. VOZLn

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 February 22nd 2010, 9:52 pm

This is getting awesome! Good luck with continuing!
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Dime. VOZLn

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker February 22nd 2010, 9:59 pm

Aww... You took my amnesia idea!
    :Oh No:
    Thanks for continuing the story. Please write more!
    Bliz
    Bliz

Dime. Kz2PK

Rep1

Post by Bliz February 25th 2010, 7:10 pm

It was 11:00 PM. I was alone in my room, waking up from a deep sleep; which I cried myself into. I wiped the tears off my face and tried to be strong as I heard someone coming towards my room. The nurse- I mean my supposedly mother came into my room with a man, a girl and a baby.
    "Wah! Wah!" the baby cried.
    "Who are...they?" I smirked at the woman.
    "Terri, this is your family."
    "Oh great, more of you." I rolled my eyes; waiting for the woman to continue.
    "I see..." she said "Um, this is your father." the woman pointed to the man in the Grey shirt.
    "Hey, Terri! How are 'ya?" he gave me a big smile which slightly frightened me.
    "Hi." I gave him a bad attitude.
    "Alright," the woman said "this is your sister Zelda." the woman pointed to a lean, teenage girl.
    "Hi, Terri." the girl said "Mom, can we leave now?
    "Zelda, behave!" said the woman.
    "Is she always so hostile?" I said.
    "Excuse me?" the girl said.
    "Well, I'm just being realistic. You want to leave your sister after she landed in the hospital?
    "Aw, shut up you little sh*t!"
    "TERRI!" the woman yelled.
    "Well..." I said "She is a b*tch, so don't blame her."
    Terri, why did you learn such language?" the woman demanded.
    "Hey, I'm the one with amnesia."
    "WAH!" suddenly the baby cried. The woman and man were fighting and the daughter was yelling to, I'm sure she was yelling at me. I rolled my eyes when...
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Dime. VOZLn

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo February 25th 2010, 7:12 pm

NOM NOM NOM--wait, there's no more story to devour. WRITE, my fellow Cupcake. WRITE.
    Bliz
    Bliz

Dime. Kz2PK

Rep1

Post by Bliz February 27th 2010, 5:34 pm

OKAY!
    Due to much confusion I would like to say that the entire story is put in TERRI'S point of view. At this point Terri thinks she is MASON. Mason is still an unknown subject. We don't know who Mason is, or how it is relevant until TERRI explains it.
    Until I figure something out Dime is put onto hold.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content