The ancient lands.

5 posters

I would like to say somethings right now.....

Jmh
    Jmh

I would like to say somethings right now..... Imagee10

I would like to say somethings right now..... Medalw11I would like to say somethings right now..... White10I would like to say somethings right now..... Medal13

: Male
     Rep67

I would like to say somethings right now..... Empty I would like to say somethings right now.....

Post by Jmh February 24th 2010, 3:33 pm

Guys, I would just like to say... Thank you for letting me be a part of this forum. I've had some rough times, like spamming great justice and getting in arguments (Yeah..... Sorry 'bout that). But I still am grateful that the admins let me stay here, and post. It's been really fun to post here, and if I was ever a jerk at times, than I apologize.

But this is like a fresh new start for me, and I feel that the rest of this year will be good. So yeah, I appreciate the community being so nice, and welcoming. And if you guys ever need me to do something for you, then just let me know. Now, enough drama.

TSC rocks for great justice! : ):

<_<
    >_>
    ... Cookies for all!
    Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie
    Superdoodleman

I would like to say somethings right now..... GOMM8

I would like to say somethings right now..... Medal13

Rep0

I would like to say somethings right now..... Empty Re: I would like to say somethings right now.....

Post by Superdoodleman February 24th 2010, 3:39 pm

I still don't get how me telling you TSC's forumotion rank made you want to thank them.
    Ah well, I S'pose I owe an apology to the administrators as well. 'm not going ot make no big dramatic post, but I'm sorry that I was constnatly trolling and starting fights.
    sykog
    sykog

I would like to say somethings right now..... Blackr10I would like to say somethings right now..... Medalw11I would like to say somethings right now..... Medalg10I would like to say somethings right now..... Zigzag10I would like to say somethings right now..... Medal13

Rep29

I would like to say somethings right now..... Empty Re: I would like to say somethings right now.....

Post by sykog February 24th 2010, 7:01 pm

Why are you so dramatic, jmh? It's great to have you here, and I don't know why you sometimes don't think that.
    Jmh
    Jmh

I would like to say somethings right now..... Medalw11I would like to say somethings right now..... White10I would like to say somethings right now..... Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh February 24th 2010, 7:36 pm

sykog77 wrote:Why are you so dramatic, jmh? It's great to have you here, and I don't know why you sometimes don't think that.
    I made this topic because I just wanted to show how grateful I am to the forum and because it's most likely the last bit of drama you'll see from me. So I had to make it good.
    sykog
    sykog

I would like to say somethings right now..... Blackr10I would like to say somethings right now..... Medalw11I would like to say somethings right now..... Medalg10I would like to say somethings right now..... Zigzag10I would like to say somethings right now..... Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog February 24th 2010, 7:38 pm

Hives wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:Why are you so dramatic, jmh? It's great to have you here, and I don't know why you sometimes don't think that.
    I made this topic because I just wanted to show how grateful I am to the forum and because it's most likely the last bit of drama you'll see from me. So I had to make it good.
    Ah, I see (I suppose)
    Jmh
    Jmh

Rep67

Post by Jmh February 24th 2010, 8:12 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    Hives wrote:
    Ah, I see (I suppose)
    Yup, but the drama's gone now! :Mr. Green:
    Army
    Army

I would like to say somethings right now..... VOZLn

I would like to say somethings right now..... Blackr10I would like to say somethings right now..... Medalw11I would like to say somethings right now..... Medalg10I would like to say somethings right now..... Zigzag10I would like to say somethings right now..... Medal13I would like to say somethings right now..... Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army February 24th 2010, 9:11 pm

I wurvs you buddy. It's been great having you
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

I would like to say somethings right now..... VOZLn

I would like to say somethings right now..... Medalw11I would like to say somethings right now..... Zigzag10I would like to say somethings right now..... White10I would like to say somethings right now..... Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern February 24th 2010, 9:22 pm

at the beggining I thought you were leaving
    Jmh
    Jmh

Rep67

Post by Jmh February 24th 2010, 10:19 pm

Soviet Soldier wrote:at the beggining I thought you were leaving
    .... Again?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content