Twixie Hushimo

Imaginiff VOZLn

Imaginiff Medalw11Imaginiff Medal13

: Female
     Rep13

Imaginiff Empty Imaginiff

Post by Twixie Hushimo March 1st 2010, 11:04 pm

Chapter One

"Whitney...Whitney Whitney Whitney Whitney Whitney!" Lily screamed from downstairs.
    "Shuddup!" I shrieked, pulling my pillow out from under my head and shoving it onto my face. "I heard you!"
    "Then get up. The pancakes are getting cold!"
    Mmm... I said, letting my senses take over as I indulged in the scent of frying batter and fresh pancakes. Then I reminded myself not to look stupid in front of my posters.
    "Good morning, my friends," I said, stretching out, blanket still in hand as I dropped it off the ground, three feet away from my metallic blue bed. The color of my room picked, of course, based on my favorite...well, people, I guess.
    As usual, the pictures of my idols on the walls stayed silent. "Don't worry, guys. One day, I'll bring you to life," I said, staring directly at the Super Smash Bros. Brawl poster on my wall, Sonic the Hedgehog standing dead center.
    I remembered what my homeroom teacher had said yesterday, her puffy orange hair flying over the place: "We're getting quite a few new students tomorrow, and they're quite smart. I hope that we are all very kind and hospitable to them." She had made sure to add a glare onto the end of that, just to be sure that everyone got the message.
    So I sighed to myself, knowing that I'd have to explain to them my Sonic addiction as well, and pulled on my best attire suitable: tight Old Navy dark blue jeans, a light blue tee, and a navy sweater to wear over it.
    The pancakes were sweet and rich, yet I felt a different crisp taste to them. "New recipe?" I asked.
    "Yep," Lily said, and I pulled on my knapsack and strode out the door.
    The flood of people in the school courtyard all seemed to be chatting about one thing: the new kids. I peered around, and finally laid my eyes on them. My heart skipped a beat. I suddenly forgot how to breathe.
    Jessica met up by my side, obviously stunned too.
    We walked up to them, and like a bubble, I forced the word out of my mouth:
    "Hi."
    "Hello," the blond girl who resembled Ashley said in a perfect voice, sounding just the same. I wanted to pass out. "I'm Ash."
    I held onto my breath as long as I could. "I'm Whitney," I struggled out, and my head hit the cold ground.
    sykog
    sykog

Imaginiff Imagee10

Imaginiff Blackr10Imaginiff Medalw11Imaginiff Medalg10Imaginiff Zigzag10Imaginiff Medal13

: Male
     Rep29

Imaginiff Empty Re: Imaginiff

Post by sykog March 2nd 2010, 1:27 am

Huh. So is this kind of a retelling of something that happened in real life?
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Imaginiff ZtZYh

Imaginiff Blackr10Imaginiff Medalw11Imaginiff Zigzag10Imaginiff White10Imaginiff Medal13Imaginiff 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 2nd 2010, 12:48 pm

Interesting. Keep going.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Imaginiff VOZLn

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo March 2nd 2010, 5:24 pm

sykog77 wrote:Huh. So is this kind of a retelling of something that happened in real life?

No. Something that I wish would happen, though.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Imaginiff VOZLn

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo March 14th 2010, 9:28 am

I was back at home, which was funny. On television, in books, someone always wakes up at the school's clinic, or a hospital.
    "Whitney, are you alright? Why in the world did you faint?" Mom asked, standing next to my bedside table.
    "I'm fine," I said. "There was just...oh, never mind."
    "Please tell me," she pleaded.
    "Okay, they looked like people from this...TV show," I explained. It was only half a lie.
    "You're so obsessed with these things," my mother sighed. "Fainting over it? You really have to get a hold on yourself, Whitney! I told you these things would happen when you redid your room. My God...well, at least you're okay. Are you hungry? Thirsty?"
    "Don't I need to get back to school?" I asked.
    "We're not going to send you for the rest of the day, and there are only three more hours left of it."
    "I passed out for that long?" I said.
    "Yes," my mother said. "Now, I would say that going to bed right now is the best thing you can do."
    "Okay," I said. I closed my eyes, and drifted to sleep.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content