The ancient lands.

2 posters

The Basementhologies: The Non Explict Saga

BlasterForceXtreme
    BlasterForceXtreme

The Basementhologies: The Non Explict Saga Kz2PK

: Male
     Rep0

The Basementhologies: The Non Explict Saga Empty The Basementhologies: The Non Explict Saga

Post by BlasterForceXtreme March 6th 2010, 9:26 pm

Well, since the main Thologies won't be allowed here, how about some more... kinder entries. This shall be family friendly.

I also read the Fanfiction guidelines. I don't see how this interferes with that. Grammar looks fine to me and not racist in anyway. This using a script dialogue, and Zez said no rule really applies for it.

So, green light? I think so.

MINIEPISODE I: Blast Breaks His Arms.

LSB: *playing with toy car*
    LSB's parents: *disgusted at how LSB is 19 year old and won't move out of the house*
    2 Minutes Later...
    LSB: *outside* Heh, that hot girl nearby is gonna love what I did to her house.
    Hot Girl: LSB, what are you doing in front of my parent's home?
    LSB: Well, liek, it's Valentine's Day so I wanted to let you know how much I love you. Here is my present.
    *Mephiles The Dark appears*
    *grabs Hot Girl in takes her to the Paradox Land because Mephiles doesn't exist no more*
    Neighbors: *gasp* LightSpeedBlast killed somebody. Oh my god. I don't care.
    LSB: But would you care if YOU were killed?
    Neighbors: Wait, what do you mean by that?
    LSB: I'm saying that I'm tired of this community service. I ha--*shot*
    LSB: *looks at arm* Who Shot Me?

Neighbor: Dude, you shot yourself.
    LSB: *runs away*
    Narration: Oh my god I shot myself ohmygodohmygod.
    *At Doctor's*
    *Doctor Is Hot Girl*
    LSB: Hey, you're hot.
    Hot Girl Doctor: Thanks.
    LSB: Will You Marry Me?
    Hot Girl Doctor: No.
    LSB:

The Basementhologies: The Non Explict Saga SonicWat

I was shocked and saddened. I ran home in tears, covering my eyes at the fact that I was rejected by the woman that I just met. This would not be forgiven. I searched for a way to find out what made me so pale compared to other guys. And so, I became a Jedi.

So, this is a prelude to Basementhology: Episode I. If I hear good feedback I will continue this ministory.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

The Basementhologies: The Non Explict Saga VOZLn

The Basementhologies: The Non Explict Saga Medalw11The Basementhologies: The Non Explict Saga Medal13

: Female
     Rep13

The Basementhologies: The Non Explict Saga Empty Re: The Basementhologies: The Non Explict Saga

Post by Twixie Hushimo March 6th 2010, 11:48 pm

Ooh, yay! I hope there's enough time for the rest of the story before the banhammer.
    BlasterForceXtreme
    BlasterForceXtreme

The Basementhologies: The Non Explict Saga Kz2PK

: Male
     Rep0

The Basementhologies: The Non Explict Saga Empty Re: The Basementhologies: The Non Explict Saga

Post by BlasterForceXtreme March 7th 2010, 12:21 am

I hope so.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content