+2
Twixie Hushimo
TheShadowWalker
6 posters

ʇɟ¡ɥs :ʇɔǝɾoɹd

TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

ʇɟ¡ɥs :ʇɔǝɾoɹd VOZLn

ʇɟ¡ɥs :ʇɔǝɾoɹd Medalw11ʇɟ¡ɥs :ʇɔǝɾoɹd Medalg10ʇɟ¡ɥs :ʇɔǝɾoɹd Medal13ʇɟ¡ɥs :ʇɔǝɾoɹd 2hygec

: Male
     Rep3

ʇɟ¡ɥs :ʇɔǝɾoɹd Empty ʇɟ¡ɥs :ʇɔǝɾoɹd

Post by TheShadowWalker March 9th 2010, 9:52 pm

Chapter 1:

It was just another quiet day on Angel Island. For Knuckles, it was another perfect day. It was just him guarding the Master Emerald in peace. Time to relax and enjoy the peace. It was all perfect when…
    “Hey, Knuckles!” It was that annoying voice that was so familiar to him: It was Daydream, his cousin. Knuckles jumped at the sound of his voice and gave him a glance off in the distance.
    “Walker, what do you want now?” It always happened every week or so when he would wander along until he needed to ask Knuckles if anything interesting happened. His services were usually not needed all the time.
    “I need your help.”
    This was new. What could be wrong? He had to find out. He jumped off his porch and landed next to him. This time, he got a better look. It wasn’t Daydream. It wasn’t anything close to him.
    “Who are you?”
    “Oh, me?” The voice suddenly changed into a deep, threatening voice. “I’m you’re worst nightmare.
    Knuckles tried his best to fight it.
    Within minutes, Angel Island crashed into the sea.

Last edited by TheShadowWalker on March 14th 2010, 5:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

ʇɟ¡ɥs :ʇɔǝɾoɹd Medalw11ʇɟ¡ɥs :ʇɔǝɾoɹd Medal13

: Female
     Rep13

ʇɟ¡ɥs :ʇɔǝɾoɹd Empty Re: ʇɟ¡ɥs :ʇɔǝɾoɹd

Post by Twixie Hushimo March 9th 2010, 10:21 pm

Yay! I just love it when islands become submerged...er, this seems to have an interesting plot. Please, keep up the good work!
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

ʇɟ¡ɥs :ʇɔǝɾoɹd Imagee10

ʇɟ¡ɥs :ʇɔǝɾoɹd White10ʇɟ¡ɥs :ʇɔǝɾoɹd Medalg10ʇɟ¡ɥs :ʇɔǝɾoɹd Medal13ʇɟ¡ɥs :ʇɔǝɾoɹd Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz March 9th 2010, 10:53 pm

Tis rather short, ya?
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo March 9th 2010, 11:07 pm

This is only the first chapter; believe me.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

ʇɟ¡ɥs :ʇɔǝɾoɹd White10ʇɟ¡ɥs :ʇɔǝɾoɹd Medalg10ʇɟ¡ɥs :ʇɔǝɾoɹd Medal13ʇɟ¡ɥs :ʇɔǝɾoɹd Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz March 10th 2010, 12:31 am

My chapters are longer but no one reads my FF.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

ʇɟ¡ɥs :ʇɔǝɾoɹd Medalw11ʇɟ¡ɥs :ʇɔǝɾoɹd Medalg10ʇɟ¡ɥs :ʇɔǝɾoɹd Medal13ʇɟ¡ɥs :ʇɔǝɾoɹd 2hygec

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker March 10th 2010, 9:01 pm

You have an FF? Wow.
    BTW, tis be short, but I need some thoughts together.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz March 10th 2010, 9:07 pm

Why yes I do, but no one reads it.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker March 10th 2010, 9:54 pm

Chapter 2:

“Yes. Yes, I understand, Mark. I’ll do my best.”
    He gave out a chuckle and hung up his cell phone. Daydream’s pal, Mark, was on the other line. Mark is his business partner; he finds work for him. It was unusual for Mark to talk on the cell phone, though. Daydream thought nothing of it though. He put his cell phone on the grass and continued to lie back in his hammock. After all, Mark told him to prepare for something coming up.
    As he turned his head, he thought he saw a black blob on the beach. He rubbed his eyes. He didn’t think he saw it right. It disappeared. “Hmph. Must’ve been my imagination… And I’ve got an active imagination.” He thought nothing of it.
    Minutes later, his cell phone rang again. Caller I.D.: Mark.
    What could he want now? Daydream thought. He answered it. “Forgot to tell me something, Mark?”
    “Walker: It’s John.” John was Mark’s brother. “Mark’s been missing for two days now.”
    “Impossible! I just got off the phone with him! I’ll be right over.”
    He got up, climbed his house, got a running start, and flew off the roof to Mark’s house.
    A black blob slithered to the hammock and took a rough form of Daydream. It went in the opposite direction to the sea.
    BlasterForceXtreme
    BlasterForceXtreme

ʇɟ¡ɥs :ʇɔǝɾoɹd Kz2PK

Rep0

Post by BlasterForceXtreme March 10th 2010, 10:20 pm

Pretty cool. Chapters could be longer though.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker March 10th 2010, 10:39 pm

It's to keep you waiting for more. :P
    Desertbabe
    Desertbabe

ʇɟ¡ɥs :ʇɔǝɾoɹd 3qll2

Rep0

Post by Desertbabe March 10th 2010, 10:42 pm

TheShadowWalker wrote:It's to keep you waiting for more. :P

I do the same as well..

awesome story :study:
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Rep3

ʇɟ¡ɥs :ʇɔǝɾoɹd Empty Looking.

Post by TheShadowWalker March 13th 2010, 2:20 pm

Chapter 3:

Daydream just flew calmly. Like this was nothing. But, in his mind, he was panicking. If Mark were missing, why would he be talking to him on his phone the moment before and not even mention it? How would he find his work? He was stressed. He spotted the house. He landed safely on the ground.
    John ran up to him. “Walker, please! Help me!”
    “Yeah, I know.” Daydream tried to keep the situation as calmly as he could. He looked around. Everything seemed all right…
    He took a look inside. Everything was right were it belonged. Nothing was out of place. Not even his wallet and his cell phone…
    Kidnapped.
    “John… Mark was kidnapped.”
    John broke down. His brother was possibly killed. Daydream looked into the sky. He thought tears were coming from his eyes when an earthquake hit. The sound of water soon followed. Daydream looked to the north. A wave hit above the tree line.
    Angel Island.
    It couldn’t happen. It was impossible. Unless…
    He ran like he never ran before. He didn’t want to fly. He didn’t want to believe what had happened. He closed his eyes and ran towards the beach.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Rep3

ʇɟ¡ɥs :ʇɔǝɾoɹd Empty The tears.

Post by TheShadowWalker March 13th 2010, 9:41 pm

Chapter 4:

Daydream never opened his eyes. He never felt like this was real.
    Is Knuckles okay? He thought wanted to believe it was just an earthquake. Like this wasn’t happening. He didn’t want it to.
    He hit something. It was a pile of trees.
    “Where did these come from?”
    He heard screaming off to the left of him. He had to ignore it. He needed to see if Knuckles was okay. So he kept running. Without thought, he ran like Forrest Gump going cross-country.
    He ran through the forest. He ran through the city. He ran in the ocean. Than he started swimming. He hit something. Hard. He reached his hand out. It grabbed land.
    Angel Island.
    Something went wrong. He opened his eyes and searched the island. He finally got to the porch of the Master Emerald.
    Nothing. Not even a sign of Knuckles.
    This wasn’t happening. Not to him. Anybody but him. “It’s just a dream,” he reassured himself. “Just. Wake. Up!” He punched himself with every syllable. “Dammit! Wake! Up!” His voice got desperate. “Wake… up…”
    He broke into tears. His cousin, his blood brother, was gone. The island and, quite possibly the world, were doomed. But now, the only loss was for Daydream. All he could do was cry, it seemed. He got up and started walking to his friend who could possibly cheer him up.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 13th 2010, 10:59 pm

Interesting.....Who is this black blob? He/She reminds me of Chaos, who could turn into a blue blob.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker March 14th 2010, 12:38 am

Nobody noticed the strike in Chapter 4 yet? It reveals personality in Walker.

Also, dammit Sony! Why are you like that?
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 14th 2010, 12:42 am

TheShadowWalker wrote:Nobody noticed the strike in Chapter 4 yet? It reveals personality in Walker.

Also, dammit Sony! Why are you like that?

coolguy

Thank you Psych, Monk, White Collar, Law and Order, and any other mystery/crime series out there!
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz March 17th 2010, 6:17 pm

TheShadowWalker wrote:It's to keep you waiting for more. :P
    I'm not gonna wanna read more if the chapters are this short.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 18th 2010, 1:13 pm

I still don't get why the letters are upside down.

.....Maybe like someone died? Or it's like a small sifting blob. Or maybe it really is a shift of the title. Hmm.....
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Rep3

ʇɟ¡ɥs :ʇɔǝɾoɹd Empty Smoke.

Post by TheShadowWalker March 26th 2010, 9:08 pm

Chapter 5:

Daydream walked. He didn't feel like flying. He was too depressed. Why were the people he knew disappearing? First, it was Mark. Now, it's Knuckles? That thought scared him a bit. Well, I'll just have to keep moving...
    He had another thought.
    Tracey... AJ... The words escaped his lips in a whisper. His best friends. Were they next? He quickened his pace. His eyes wandered up. He saw white smoke in his direction. Tracey's place.
    That was his signal he leapt into the air and flew to Tracey's hut. He couldn't let her slip away. Not now, not ever...

When he arrived, the smoke filled the air and his lungs, yet nobody was around. He pancked.
    "Tracey!" he called out.
    Nothing.
    "Tracey! It's me, Walker! Are you here?"
    A black figure responded by peeking out behind the couch. It got up and started towards him. Suddenly, there was a bright light in the distance. In a second, he was blinded by the white light.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Rep3

ʇɟ¡ɥs :ʇɔǝɾoɹd Empty The past.

Post by TheShadowWalker April 2nd 2010, 1:07 pm

Chapter 6:

Everything came as a blur to him. That blinding light dazed him for quite some time. When everything became somewhat visible, he got up from the ground. He looked around. He wasn't where he was.
    "Did I just... teleport?"
    He started to walk around in a fresh forest setting. This was all foreign to him. Unlike other people, Daydream felt comfortable around foreign places and cultures. After all, he liked traveling. It just pleased him to see something new. It was as though life had a refresh button.
    He saw a pathway that led to a clearing. He started to follow it. If he could find life, he could possibly find out where he was. The air seemed to clear his sense of worryings. He was starting to become somewhat calm, though he was curious. When he reached the end of the pathway, the clearing's surroundings became overwhelming to Daydream. Little blue creatures playing around without a care in the world. It was a cute sight. His eyes wandered to one sight:
    "...The Master Emerald..."
    Daydream fell to his knees. For the first time, the Master Emerald seemed to radiate, as though it was polished for each day of life. It brought a sense of life being adrift on a river. It was too peaceful...
    Before he knew it, he was walking towards it. He never knew that he was. But, if the Master Emerald was here, where was Knuckles? Who guarded this?
    "May I help you?"
    He turned around. He saw a young woman, dressed in jewelry. She was an echidna, just like him. Did he just find a lost world of his ancestors?
    "You look familiar," she stated. Her voice seemed to be caramel to the ears. He smiled at her. She started to blush.
    "Well, I don't believe I have." He felt himself become nervous.
    He started to reflect on this lost world of a place. It seemed her life was peaceful.
    A moment of reflection is worth saving a life, a voice said to him.
    He turned around. Nothing was there. He looked at the Master Emerald. A glimpse of light caught his eye. It got brighter.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker June 4th 2010, 1:16 pm

I'm getting tired of retyping the stories if I have them already on paper. If you can read my handwriting, have fun reading this chapter I wrote a few months ago!

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=34o63vr&s=6

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content