Ringtails
Zez
Roterblitz
Tails
Pianta
NeoMetalSonic
sykog
17 posters

wWho are your LEAST favorite characters?

codeorange

wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 GOMM8

wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Medalg10wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 White10wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Medal13

: Male
     Rep6

wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Empty Re: wWho are your LEAST favorite characters?

Post by codeorange March 4th 2009, 2:07 am

The Freedom Fighter wrote:Tails is 8 in current games and 10 in SC.

Actually, Tails himself stated to Fiona that he was 11.

But anyway, my least favorite characters would have to be the ones who are just simply filler. If they serve no long term purpose to begin with, then they shouldn't have been made. I know about the mini-fanbase Chip is getting, but the characters need to be long lasting to pull in interest.
    Zez
    Zez

wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 VOZLn

wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Blackr10wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Medalw11wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Zigzag10wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep24

wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Empty Re: wWho are your LEAST favorite characters?

Post by Zez March 4th 2009, 2:09 am

In Sonic Heroes Guide = 12... ?
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 ZtZYh

wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Blackr10wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Medalw11wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Zigzag10wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 White10wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Medal13wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 4th 2009, 2:10 am

codeorange wrote:

Fiona was in Chonicles?
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Medalw11wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 White10wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 March 4th 2009, 2:36 am

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    codeorange wrote:

Fiona was in Chonicles?
    No she was not.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Medalw11wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 White10wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 March 4th 2009, 2:37 am

codeorange wrote:

Yeah but the comics are not cannon to the games so yeah.
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Imagee10

wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Medalw11wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Medalg10wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Zigzag10wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep4

Post by XNinjaRed March 4th 2009, 4:00 am

1. Fang (Overrated)
    2. Mighty (Seriously, why do people like this guy so much?)
    3. Ray (We. barely. KNOW HIM! I don't hate HIM actually, I hate the idiots who want HIM of all people to be back!)
    4. Chris (Obvious)
    5. Cosmo (I only liked her when she dies, that says something)
    6. Antoine (Now that you mention it... let's just put all Archie characters here. Purple Super Scourge? PURPLE SUPER SCOURGE?!)
    7. Elise (I actually don't hate her that much. There's a LARGE hole between Elise and Archie characters.)
    8. Rouge (I just don't like her in the main crowd. Like her better then Elise though.)
    Zez
    Zez

wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Blackr10wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Medalw11wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Zigzag10wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez March 4th 2009, 4:05 am

XNinjaRed wrote:1. Fang (Overrated)
    3. Ray (We. barely. KNOW HIM! I don't hate HIM actually, I hate the idiots who want HIM of all people to be back!)
    4. Chris (Obvious)
    6. Antoine (Now that you mention it... let's just put all Archie characters here. Purple Super Scourge? PURPLE SUPER SCOURGE?!)
    7. Elise (I actually don't hate her that much. There's a LARGE hole between Elise and Archie characters.)
    8. Rouge (I just don't like her in the main crowd. Like her better then Elise though.)

1.- Agreed.
    2.- He has a down to earth personality.
    3.- He had a lot of potential.
    4.- Agreed.
    5.- Agreed.
    6.- Antoine, Agreed. Scourge, Agreed.
    7.- Elise, Agreed.
    8.- Semi Agree, Semi Disagree.
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Medalw11wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Medalg10wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Zigzag10wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep4

Post by XNinjaRed March 4th 2009, 4:14 am

2. If the down to earth personality is from Archie then that's not really changing my opinion.
    3. Potential in being a Tails clone, no thanks. That used to be Shadow's Gimmick of Sonic, This was actually one of the reasons I don't like Wave and Storm (I still like them better then Rouge though.)
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez March 4th 2009, 4:17 am

XNinjaRed wrote:2. If the down to earth personality is from Archie then that's not really changing my opinion.
    3. Potential in being a Tails clone, no thanks. That used to be Shadow's Gimmick of Sonic, This was actually one of the reasons I don't like Wave and Storm (I still like them better then Rouge though.)

I dislike Wave & Storm, also.

1.- (2.-) Mighty wasn't caught up in being about a powerful demi god like Sonic, Shadow, Silver, Knuckles, and Tails.
    2.- (3.-) Explain how he was a Tails clone. By that measure Shadow and Silver are Sonic clones.
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

Rep4

Post by XNinjaRed March 4th 2009, 4:37 am

1. In that case Amy already has that Badass Normal image (that's what they call in TVtropes). All the kids have that too (sadly for Tails IMO). Chaotix in a way too. Reason I like how Chaotix are but don't like Mighty is because Vector is a Crocodile which is badass, Espio is a friggin Ninja, Charmy is in the same age group as Tails and Cream while Mighty is simply yet another guy who's just... there, if he were to continue in Chaotix team.

2. I mean he'll be a clone because he'd play like Tails due to his status as the "Flying Squirrel" and his personality will either be "Oh Sonic I want to help you!" or "Look at me, Sonic! I've become much better then I was 10 years ago!" which embodies Tails (which at least is reasonable), Chip (Then again his subconcious somewhat knows he's a god, so.) and to an EXTREME extend Chris. Shadow IS somewhat a Sonic clone. That's his POINT! Not in personality though. Silver is no Sonic clone as his abilities are way different and personality wise too. Ray would be Tails and Chips's lovechild (in a figure of speech, ewww...)
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez March 4th 2009, 4:49 am

XNinjaRed wrote:1. In that case Amy already has that Badass Normal image (that's what they call in TVtropes). All the kids have that too (sadly for Tails IMO). Chaotix in a way too. Reason I like how Chaotix are but don't like Mighty is because Vector is a Crocodile which is badass, Espio is a friggin Ninja, Charmy is in the same age group as Tails and Cream while Mighty is simply yet another guy who's just... there, if he were to continue in Chaotix team.

You're taking what I said far too seriously. Just anyone who desn't find themselves to be powerful makes them "down to earth". It's when you do have power, and ability, but don't flaunt it all around, is when you become quite realistic.

XninjaRed wrote:2. I mean he'll be a clone because he'd play like Tails due to his status as the "Flying Squirrel" and his personality will either be "Oh Sonic I want to help you!" or "Look at me, Sonic! I've become much better then I was 10 years ago!" which embodies Tails (which at least is reasonable), Chip (Then again his subconcious somewhat knows he's a god, so.) and to an EXTREME extend Chris. Shadow IS somewhat a Sonic clone. That's his POINT! Not in personality though. Silver is no Sonic clone as his abilities are way different and personality wise too. Ray would be Tails and Chips's lovechild (in a figure of speech, ewww...)

I'll admit his personality is similar to Tails and Chip, and I will admit that it is unessecary for Tails clones to exist, but Charmy is very much a Tails clone also, so is, to some extent, Cream. There are a lot of Tails clones that exist and continue to exist, but Ray has a unique species which makes for some variation, and he could have an interesting backstory if someone ever gave him one is all I'm saying... but all in all, just making clones based off of another character's embodiment of personality isn't nessecary, I agree with you. So all in all, get rid of Charmy, Chip, Cream, and a few others before considering taking away a character that hasn't butted in but only two times.
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

Rep4

Post by XNinjaRed March 4th 2009, 5:12 am

I'm not really taking this seriously mind you. I'm just saying why I don't like him and why your reasoning doesn't affect me. The down to earth thing doesn't really make me think it's a reason to find him interesting, especially now that Sonic franchise's whole gimmick is "EXTREEEEEEEME!". And believe it or not, I like that.

Yes, that's also a reason why I don't like Charmy. In fact, if I put just one character after Rouge, it would be Charmy. I like Cream because she's cute and a rabbit, and I love rabbits. Especially bunnies. Yes, bunnies... :Twisted!:
    The "original animal" is kind of mute considering a Flying Fox and a Flying Rabbit is more "LOL! WTF? AWESOME!" then a Flying Squirrel which Squirrels actually kinda do already.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez March 4th 2009, 5:17 am

XNinjaRed wrote:I'm not really taking this seriously mind you. I'm just saying why I don't like him and why your reasoning doesn't affect me. The down to earth thing doesn't really make me think it's a reason to find him interesting, especially now that Sonic franchise's whole gimmick is "EXTREEEEEEEME!". And believe it or not, I like that.

I recede from my argument about Mighty.

XNinjaRed wrote: I like Cream because she's a rabbit, and I love rabbits. Especially bunnies. Yes, bunnies... :Twisted!:
    :P

XNinjaRed wrote:The "original animal" is kind of mute considering a Flying Fox and a Flying Rabbit is more "LOL! WTF? AWESOME!" then a Flying Squirrel which Squirrels actually kinda do already.

True, that's what makes Ray more realistic, because he can do what an actual animal does.
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

Rep4

Post by XNinjaRed March 4th 2009, 5:24 am

The "realistic" part is why I don't like him.
    Like I said about the Sonic franchise's gimmick being "EXTREEEEEEEEME" it counts here too.

Imagine this.

Sonic: A hedgehog who runs at the Speed of Sound.
    Reaction: "Wow, that's so crazy it has to work!"

Tails: A fox who flies using his two tails as a Helicopter.
    Reaction: "Dude... Double-u... Tee... Eff... I LIKE IT!"

Cream: A rabbit who flaps her ears to fly. Oh by the way, her ears are ginormous to make it possible, and she has a killer chao!
    Reaction: "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! O... EM... GEE!!!!! AWESOME!!!! What will they come up with next?!"

Ray: A squirrel who flies.
    Reaction: "... <_<... >_>... That's it?"
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez March 4th 2009, 5:27 am

XNinjaRed wrote:The "realistic" part is why I don't like him.
    Like I said about the Sonic franchise's gimmick being "EXTREEEEEEEEME" it counts here too.

Imagine this.

Sonic: A hedgehog who runs at the Speed of Sound.
    Reaction: "Wow, that's so crazy it has to work!"

Tails: A fox who flies using his two tails as a Helicopter.
    Reaction: "Dude... Double-u... Tee... Eff... I LIKE IT!"

Cream: A rabbit who flaps her ears to fly. Oh by the way, her ears are ginormous to make it possible, and she has a killer chao!
    Reaction: "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! O... EM... GEE!!!!! AWESOME!!!! What will they come up with next?!"

Ray: A squirrel who flies.
    Reaction: "... <_<... >_>... That's it?"

I expected this exact reaction from you. *Tries to pull something from behind my back..* Well it appears I have no counter-attack.... I... I think you won... Damn.
    sykog
    sykog

wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Blackr10wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Medalw11wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Medalg10wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Zigzag10wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog March 4th 2009, 10:32 am

XNinjaRed wrote:1. Fang (Overrated)
    4. Chris (Obvious)
    Hmm, I like Antoine, hes kinda humorous. I pretty much agree with everyone else though.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 ZtZYh

wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Blackr10wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Medalw11wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Zigzag10wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 White10wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Medal13wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 4th 2009, 12:43 pm

Nack is underrated, if anything. Bounce
    Pianta
    Pianta

wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Medalw11wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Medalg10wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 White10wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

Post by Pianta March 4th 2009, 2:39 pm

sykog77 wrote:Proffesor Pikkle is merely Knuckles in disguise, I thought everyone knew that. eye roll
    Huh? What do you mean?
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Blackr10wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Medalw11wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Zigzag10wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 White10wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Medal13wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic March 4th 2009, 2:42 pm

Pianta wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:Proffesor Pikkle is merely Knuckles in disguise, I thought everyone knew that. eye roll
    Huh? What do you mean?
    They both have the same VA
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Blackr10wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Medalw11wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Medalg10wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 White10wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz March 4th 2009, 9:44 pm

And 17 in reality.
    Sonic the Hedgehog 2 was made in 1992.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez March 5th 2009, 12:52 am

Roterblitz wrote:
    And 17 in reality.
    Sonic the Hedgehog 2 was made in 1992.

Irrelevant to storyline.
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Blackr10wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Medalw11wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Medalg10wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 White10wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz March 5th 2009, 6:26 pm

My original point was that Tails existed longer than Joe, his in-game age could go down for all they care.
    Sonic Fan
    Sonic Fan

wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 GOMM8

wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Medal13

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Sonic Fan April 10th 2009, 1:01 pm

Shadow's my very least favourite character, but others I hate are:

- Amy
    - Silver
    - Cream
    - Chao's
    - Big
    - The Babylon Rogues
    - The Chaotix
    - E-102 Gamma
    - Rouge

So yeah, I dislike alot of characters. XD
    sykog
    sykog

wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Blackr10wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Medalw11wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Medalg10wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Zigzag10wWho are your LEAST favorite characters? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog April 10th 2009, 1:04 pm

Sonic Fan wrote:Shadow's my very least favourite character, but others I hate are:

- Amy
    - Silver
    - Cream
    - Chao's
    - Big

- The Babylon Rogues
    - The Chaotix
    - E-102 Gamma
    - Rouge

How, how could you? Tears

All the caracters I dislike are:
    -Silver
    -Rouge
    -Black Doom
    -Mephiles
    -Eggman Nega
    -EVERY SINGLE FREAKING THING ABOUT THE BABYLON ROUGES, ESPECIALLY FREAKING WAVE!!
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 10th 2009, 1:16 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    Sonic Fan wrote:Shadow's my very least favourite character, but others I hate are:

- Amy
    - Silver
    - Cream
    - Chao's
    - Big

- The Babylon Rogues
    - The Chaotix
    - E-102 Gamma
    - Rouge

How, how could you? Tears

All the caracters I dislike are:
    -Silver
    -Rouge
    -Black Doom
    -Mephiles
    -Eggman Nega
    -EVERY SINGLE FREAKING THING ABOUT THE BABYLON ROUGES, ESPECIALLY FREAKING WAVE!!

Yeah. How dare he have a seoerate opinion damnit! We demand satisfaction! Hating on the Chaotix is a no-no! :Evil:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content