The ancient lands.

4 posters

High School B-Ball player Shatter Backboard with thunderous dunk

Superdoodleman

High School B-Ball player Shatter Backboard with thunderous dunk GOMM8

High School B-Ball player Shatter Backboard with thunderous dunk Medal13

: Male
     Rep0

High School B-Ball player Shatter Backboard with thunderous dunk Empty High School B-Ball player Shatter Backboard with thunderous dunk

Post by Superdoodleman March 20th 2010, 9:28 am

http://highschool.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1064867
    FALCON DUNK!

Last edited by on March 20th 2010, 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Shade
    Shade

High School B-Ball player Shatter Backboard with thunderous dunk VOZLn

High School B-Ball player Shatter Backboard with thunderous dunk Medalw11High School B-Ball player Shatter Backboard with thunderous dunk Zigzag10High School B-Ball player Shatter Backboard with thunderous dunk Medal13

Rep2

High School B-Ball player Shatter Backboard with thunderous dunk Empty Re: High School B-Ball player Shatter Backboard with thunderous dunk

Post by Shade March 20th 2010, 3:58 pm

How strong would you need to be to shatter a backboard with a single dunk?

I must say, this is truly beyond my belief or comprehension...
    sykog
    sykog

High School B-Ball player Shatter Backboard with thunderous dunk Imagee10

High School B-Ball player Shatter Backboard with thunderous dunk Blackr10High School B-Ball player Shatter Backboard with thunderous dunk Medalw11High School B-Ball player Shatter Backboard with thunderous dunk Medalg10High School B-Ball player Shatter Backboard with thunderous dunk Zigzag10High School B-Ball player Shatter Backboard with thunderous dunk Medal13

Rep29

High School B-Ball player Shatter Backboard with thunderous dunk Empty Re: High School B-Ball player Shatter Backboard with thunderous dunk

Post by sykog March 20th 2010, 4:17 pm

I said it before, what a horribly built backboard. He didn't even dunk it that hard.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

High School B-Ball player Shatter Backboard with thunderous dunk Medalw11High School B-Ball player Shatter Backboard with thunderous dunk Medal13

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 20th 2010, 4:28 pm

That's amazing. The glass even shattered.
    Shade
    Shade

High School B-Ball player Shatter Backboard with thunderous dunk Medalw11High School B-Ball player Shatter Backboard with thunderous dunk Zigzag10High School B-Ball player Shatter Backboard with thunderous dunk Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade March 20th 2010, 4:38 pm

sykog77 wrote:I said it before, what a horribly built backboard. He didn't even dunk it that hard.

Oh, I understand... the build quality of the backboard was the fault

I was under the assumption that the player was very strong; I am not a strong person myself, but even I have not yet heard of a person who could normally break a backboard.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content