Ropes Course Trip

Mario94
    Mario94

Ropes Course Trip 3qll2

: Male
     Rep4

Ropes Course Trip Empty Ropes Course Trip

Post by Mario94 April 3rd 2010, 6:57 pm

Today, I went with our church's youth group to Ceta Canyon for their challenge course. There were a couple of things that happened that did momentarily spoil the experience, but for the most part it was great. I think I sprained my left ankle again (I sprained it over a year and a half ago playing basketball with my cousins), but I still got around alright. It's still tender and aches, but it's not as bad as the first time I sprained it. The low ropes were good, but the high ropes were even better. Though I wouldn't go down the zip-line because I'm terrified of zip-lines. One time at youth camp, I slipped off a zip-line too early and hit my back against the creek wall. I had a huge bruise and hindered mobility the rest of the trip. I did complete a combination inclined log/double tightrope challenge and this flying squirrel contraption. We had two pairs in our group try the Leap of Faith. The first team made it up and caught the bar, but in the second pair, one guy didn't make it up, and the other jumped alone but missed.

At this moment, I'm sunburned and my left ankle hurts, but I had a great time.
    Superdoodleman

Ropes Course Trip GOMM8

Ropes Course Trip Medal13

: Male
     Rep0

Ropes Course Trip Empty Re: Ropes Course Trip

Post by Superdoodleman April 3rd 2010, 6:59 pm

Pretty much your entire post was whining about injuries.
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Ropes Course Trip VOZLn

Ropes Course Trip Medalw11Ropes Course Trip Medalg10Ropes Course Trip Zigzag10Ropes Course Trip Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great April 5th 2010, 11:31 pm

Pretty much your entire post was rude and inconsiderate.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content