The ancient lands.

5 posters

An odd fan-fic...

Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

An odd fan-fic... Imagee10

An odd fan-fic... White10An odd fan-fic... Medalg10An odd fan-fic... Medal13An odd fan-fic... Medalw11

: Male
     Rep34

An odd fan-fic... Empty An odd fan-fic...

Post by Schnickelfritz April 4th 2010, 3:50 pm

In an odd setting. Well, I'd like to give a go about this whole 'forum fan-fic' idea and wirte one from the point of view of a lowly member such as myself... So, without further ado, here's STUPID!!!1111oneoneone!

I was sitting alone, in my desk, in the honorary office of Cheese Chairman and co. (all rights reserved). I had just tasted a fine, sharp bit of cheddar that had been cured to perfection. I was in quite a good mood, all things considered. "good stuff." I said after a bit of contemplation. A message came in on my answering machine, and I picked up. I heard a voice say, "Refer to signature." and I slammed down the receiver. I was rather annoyed at the latest turn of events, the rise of the Grammar Nazis, but it was dying out as all things do. there wasn't much going on at this point. The occasional argument about Sonic 4, the slow changing tide of the Arcade high-scores, and the Controlled Chaos of the chatbox, which I stayed out of for the most part. All was going well, pretty much. No latest troll attacks, but things change. I hoisted myself up out of the chair and out the door. My secretary hopped up to hand me the latest sample of Brie, but I kindly declined and said, "Just stick it in the fridge, Rose, I have business to attend to." she nodded and did so. I stepped out of my little home and walked down the road to my favorite section: the Random section, where I usually chortled with the likes of Pianta and Army in the Random Hotel. I signed into the Hotel, and sat in the lobby, pulling a small block of Pepperjack out of a small brown paper baggy, and waited, having nothing else to do out of sheer boredom. Little did I know that such events of Sonic 4 and the Grammar Nazis were to be the least of my worries. Me and a small band of other members would soon see that there were much beyond the limits of our humble little forum, and that we would partake in the ride of our lives. there is much more beyond this little sanctuary, and not all of it is nice.

post if you would like to be a part of my little excursion.
    Shade
    Shade

An odd fan-fic... VOZLn

An odd fan-fic... Medalw11An odd fan-fic... Zigzag10An odd fan-fic... Medal13

Rep2

An odd fan-fic... Empty Re: An odd fan-fic...

Post by Shade April 4th 2010, 3:58 pm

A Grammar Nazi was contemplating matters. His name was Aediliel Mithraisyr (literally translated from Elvish as "Dancing Fiend"). He was also suffering from other outside concerns. He had recently been banned from the Basement Legacy Forum, as a person named Mr. Cracl had discovered that he went on TSC, and had told LSB, who immediately banned Aed when he heard of this. Coupled to this, when LSB was last on the forum, he and Aed had had a major argument. LSB believed that Aed's friend Kendo would spam the forums, but Aed was insistent that Kendo would do no such thing. It had turned out that Kendo's loyalty to Aed was greater, as he had not spammed the forums, contrary to LSB's assertion that he would. This was a small comfort to Aed, in these dark times.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

An odd fan-fic... White10An odd fan-fic... Medalg10An odd fan-fic... Medal13An odd fan-fic... Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz April 4th 2010, 4:00 pm

Not bad, although I do believe it said 'fan-fic' in the title. I suppose it can be and RP though.
    Shade
    Shade

An odd fan-fic... VOZLn

Rep2

Post by Shade April 4th 2010, 4:04 pm

Not bad, although I do believe it said 'fan-fic' in the title. I suppose it can be and RP though.

The stuff that I posted was stuff that actually happened. The only fiction element was that LSB actually warned me a few times before he banned me.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz April 4th 2010, 5:13 pm

Ok then, so you want to be in the story?
    Shade
    Shade

An odd fan-fic... VOZLn

Rep2

Post by Shade April 4th 2010, 5:44 pm

Ok then, so you want to be in the story?

Yes Please, Matty.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

An odd fan-fic... VOZLn

An odd fan-fic... Medalw11An odd fan-fic... Medal13

: Female
     Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo April 4th 2010, 8:46 pm

Sure...but this reminds me of Tales of TSC...oh well, please continue! I'd like to join!
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

An odd fan-fic... VOZLn

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 April 4th 2010, 9:00 pm

Could I be in the story, Matty?
    Wil the Hedgehog
    Wil the Hedgehog

An odd fan-fic... WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Wil the Hedgehog April 4th 2010, 9:06 pm

can I haz be in story?
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz April 5th 2010, 12:52 am

All right, although I'd need to know a bit more about ya Wil....

SFPS2 entered the hotel chowing down on an eggroll. "Ah!" I yelled and he noticed me and quickly hurried over and sat down next to me, the egg roll still in his mouth. He quickly gnashed and swallowed, and exclaimed, "Matty! How've ya been?" "Not bad." I answered. "things have been a little boring around here lately, eh?" "I guess." he said, shoving the rest of the roll in his mouth. "Nothing's been going on much on the chat box." "I don't really hang out there, being busy with the cheese." I replied, whilst carefully placing a sliver of mozzeralla in between my jaws, and sighing. "Not been much to mod in there lately. No Mly or Pianta outbursts, no LSB, no nothing." "Yeah," I said, with a chortle, "but do you really think we've seen the last of them?" "Probably not." said a voice from above. "Ah, Aediliel." SFPS2 said. "Hey there!" I said. "Have a seat!" 'I'd rather not." He said, "although I've got nothing better to do." he reluctantly sat down next to PS2. "Whassa matter?" PS2 asked him, pulling another egg roll from his pocket. "I've gotten banned from Basement Legacy by..." he said, "I shudder to say." "Then don't." I said, offering a piece of cheddar which he kindly declined. PS2 and I sat chowing on our foods of choice and he contemplated quantum theory. Suddenly, a familiar RPer burst in the doors. "ah!" yelled Ash the Hedghog. "Seems to be a popular phrase lately." PS2 said. "PS2!" she exclaimed, "Come quickly!" Ps2 stood up, shoving the rest of his eggroll in my hand. "What is it?!" "There's trouble in the chatbox!" she said, breathless. "I think LSB's back!" "That can't be!" Ps2 said. "Just come on!" the two hastened out the door. I sat for a minute, along with Aediliel. "We should follow them." I said. he nodded. I ate the rest of the egg roll and headed out the door, down to the chat box, passing by some arguers about the grass in Sonic 4. Aediliel grew nauseous at all the bad grammar being used, and I gave him some Pepper jack to make him feel better. PS2 came rushing out of the chatbox, his shirt cut open and a gash above his eyebrow bleeding. "What the crap?!" I said, "What's going on?! LSB?" "No..." he said.. "worse. something.... really worse. Ash is in trouble! Come on!" I shoved the rest of my cheese in my mouth, and the three of us went into the chatbox.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

An odd fan-fic... VOZLn

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 April 5th 2010, 9:47 am

Zezzima wrote:All right, although I'd need to know a bit more about ya Wil....

SFPS2 entered the hotel chowing down on an eggroll. "Ah!" I yelled and he noticed me and quickly hurried over and sat down next to me, the egg roll still in his mouth. He quickly gnashed and swallowed, and exclaimed, "Matty! How've ya been?" "Not bad." I answered. "things have been a little boring around here lately, eh?" "I guess." he said, shoving the rest of the roll in his mouth. "Nothing's been going on much on the chat box." "I don't really hang out there, being busy with the cheese." I replied, whilst carefully placing a sliver of mozzeralla in between my jaws, and sighing. "Not been much to mod in there lately. No Mly or Pianta outbursts, no LSB, no nothing." "Yeah," I said, with a chortle, "but do you really think we've seen the last of them?" "Probably not." said a voice from above. "Ah, Aediliel." SFPS2 said. "Hey there!" I said. "Have a seat!" 'I'd rather not." He said, "although I've got nothing better to do." he reluctantly sat down next to PS2. "Whassa matter?" PS2 asked him, pulling another egg roll from his pocket. "I've gotten banned from Basement Legacy by..." he said, "I shudder to say." "Then don't." I said, offering a piece of cheddar which he kindly declined. PS2 and I sat chowing on our foods of choice and he contemplated quantum theory. Suddenly, a familiar RPer burst in the doors. "ah!" yelled Ash the Hedghog. "Seems to be a popular phrase lately." PS2 said. "PS2!" she exclaimed, "Come quickly!" Ps2 stood up, shoving the rest of his eggroll in my hand. "What is it?!" "There's trouble in the chatbox!" she said, breathless. "I think LSB's back!" "That can't be!" Ps2 said. "Just come on!" the two hastened out the door. I sat for a minute, along with Aediliel. "We should follow them." I said. he nodded. I ate the rest of the egg roll and headed out the door, down to the chat box, passing by some arguers about the grass in Sonic 4. Aediliel grew nauseous at all the bad grammar being used, and I gave him some Pepper jack to make him feel better. PS2 came rushing out of the chatbox, his shirt cut open and a gash above his eyebrow bleeding. "What the crap?!" I said, "What's going on?! LSB?" "No..." he said.. "worse. something.... really worse. Ash is in trouble! Come on!" I shoved the rest of my cheese in my mouth, and the three of us went into the chatbox.

Dun dun dun! The drama!

Nice chapter, Matty.

But.....why would I have an eggroll in my pocket? :faic:
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz April 5th 2010, 10:10 am

Because you have eggrollspace. ;)
    Wil the Hedgehog
    Wil the Hedgehog

An odd fan-fic... WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Wil the Hedgehog April 5th 2010, 10:28 am

PM'ed you my Bio.
    Shade
    Shade

An odd fan-fic... VOZLn

Rep2

Post by Shade April 5th 2010, 1:22 pm

PM'ed you my Bio.

What do you mean, Wil?
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

An odd fan-fic... VOZLn

: Female
     Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo April 5th 2010, 4:28 pm

Doesn't sound like something I would say, and do I nots have chat box moderator powers? Oh well, it's pretty good! Keep up the good work!
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz April 5th 2010, 8:22 pm

I was under the impression that SFPS2 was the main mod of the chatbox, and plus, you'd probably need help if someone this bad came.... Next chapter coming soon.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz April 6th 2010, 7:55 pm

We hurried into the box as fast as we could, and saw random new users running out, screaming. A chunk of text box flew at me in flames, and I hear a shriek. I looked over and saw a gigantic black mass, holding Ash in its hand."Ash!" PS2 yelled. Aediliel grabbed a rock and threw it at the mass. "Put her down!" he yelled. The mass absorbed the rock, and came closer to us, eventually leaning down, breathing on us with breath that smelled oddly like cupcakes. "Make me." it breathed. I punched it in the face, only to get my arm sucked in/ "Gah!" I yelled. "Matty!" PS2 yelled, and grabbed my leg, yanking me out. "Thanks, bro." I said with a grimace. He nodded, and we looked back at the mass. It said, "I will give you back the girl.... under one condition." "What?!" I yelled. "You must ban the leader of these forums. The infernal Zezima." "What?" Aed said, "We can't do that! He's the founder!" "Then you will never see her again." it said, starting to slink away. "Don't worry!" Ash yelled, "Zezzy is more important! Get to him!" "No!" I shouted, "A good Cheese Chairman never leaves a good customer, or, member, behind!" "Yeah!" PS2 chimed in. "we'll do it!" "You better...." it said, "Within a week. if he is not gone, all will perish.... Hehe hehe heh.... MeaHeHeHe!! Blech!" he threw Ash at us, and Aed and I caught her. "guys," she said, stumbling, "you shouldn't have done that." "Come on," I said, "We've gotta figure out what to do here." "Who he is." Aed said. "What he wants," Ash chimed. "How to get rid of him." I said. "And where to get the nearest egg roll." PS2 said. "I'm starving." I smacked him on the back and we made our way to the Fan Fiction section.
    Shade
    Shade

An odd fan-fic... VOZLn

Rep2

Post by Shade April 7th 2010, 2:06 pm

We hurried into the box as fast as we could, and saw random new users running out, screaming. A chunk of text box flew at me in flames, and I hear a shriek. I looked over and saw a gigantic black mass, holding Ash in its hand."Ash!" PS2 yelled. Aediliel grabbed a rock and threw it at the mass. "Put her down!" he yelled. The mass absorbed the rock, and came closer to us, eventually leaning down, breathing on us with breath that smelled oddly like cupcakes. "Make me." it breathed. I punched it in the face, only to get my arm sucked in/ "Gah!" I yelled. "Matty!" PS2 yelled, and grabbed my leg, yanking me out. "Thanks, bro." I said with a grimace. He nodded, and we looked back at the mass. It said, "I will give you back the girl.... under one condition." "What?!" I yelled. "You must ban the leader of these forums. The infernal Zezima." "What?" Aed said, "We can't do that! He's the founder!" "Then you will never see her again." it said, starting to slink away. "Don't worry!" Ash yelled, "Zezzy is more important! Get to him!" "No!" I shouted, "A good Cheese Chairman never leaves a good customer, or, member, behind!" "Yeah!" PS2 chimed in. "we'll do it!" "You better...." it said, "Within a week. if he is not gone, all will perish.... Hehe hehe heh.... MeaHeHeHe!! Blech!" he threw Ash at us, and Aed and I caught her. "guys," she said, stumbling, "you shouldn't have done that." "Come on," I said, "We've gotta figure out what to do here." "Who he is." Aed said. "What he wants," Ash chimed. "How to get rid of him." I said. "And where to get the nearest egg roll." PS2 said. "I'm starving." I smacked him on the back and we made our way to the Fan Fiction section.

That's very good indeed, Matty.

How would I be able to throw a rock, though?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content