Bliz
    Bliz

Saden Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep1

Saden Empty Saden

Post by Bliz April 5th 2010, 5:01 pm

"WHHHEEEOOOOOWHHEEEEOO!"
    The alarm went off at 6:46 PM in Harold Tumart's job.
    "EMERGENCY MEETING! ALL RELOCATE TO THE TMS ROOM!"
    400 or so men and woman rushed to the TMS as Harold Tumart stood there for 11 seconds watching them. Thinking of it as if he were back in Junior High, running from class to class. He then began to speed walk to the TMS room. Harold made it into the room before the alarm went off again, the 100 or so people who didn't make it were shunned from the meeting.

"Now you all know these meetings are only called when we have a problem?" said Mr. Buragord.
    Everyone in the room stayed silent.
    "Well?"
    Still silence.
    "ANSWER ME!!!", Mr. Buragord's chubby face became dramatically red.
    "Yes." the workers replied.
    "Well then," said Mr. Buragord "Someone here messed up when loading the Geias back. So we have to pay."
    Harold then realized that his friend "Tim" is who Mr. Buragord was referring to. The Geia were special Crystals found in Libya, they were supposed to be shipped back to some ruins. The land was referred to be called "Saden". At that moment Harold stopped listening up until the point where everyone gasped.
    "What happened?" said Harold to his Co-worker Sally.
    "Bura says at least 10 of us will have to travel to Saden, then 20 more will follow." Sally gritted her teeth as she turned away.
    Harold then looked up at Mr. Buragord.
    "Well then," said Mr. Buragord as he massaged his beard "Let's see who will be going..."
    Harold could sense frightened workers and a jolly fat man laughing at their misfortune.
    "Here I go," said Mr. Buragord "Have fun in Saden!"
    Harold rolled his eyes and looked at the clock, his wife told him to be home by 7:45 PM.
    "Hopefully Bura won't keep me waiting with his over-dramatic meeting." Harold said to himself.
    "The people are..."
    Mr. Buragord smiled
    "Lisa Penta, John Silva, Kim Johnson, Dana Wenth, Marie Lounstine, Crystal Smalls, Joanna Bengie, Taylor Washington, Harold Tumart and Dana Huggins."
    A sigh of relief came from everyone in the room.
    "Meeting dismissed." Mr. Buragord said as he chugged down his Alcoholic Beverage.
    Everyone rushed out of the room. Even the ones who were going to be sent to Saden.
    Everyone but, Harold Tumart.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Saden VOZLn

Saden Medalw11Saden Medal13

: Male
     Rep12

Saden Empty Re: Saden

Post by SonicFanPS2 April 5th 2010, 5:55 pm

FlyingCupcake wrote:"WHHHEEEOOOOOWHHEEEEOO!"
    400 or so men and woman rushed to the TMS as Harold Tumart stood there for 11 seconds watching them. Thinking of it as if he were back in Junior High, running from class to class. He then began to speed walk to the TMS room. Harold made it into the room before the alarm went off again, the 100 or so people who didn't make it were shunned from the meeting.

"Now you all know these meetings are only called when we have a problem?" said Mr. Buragord.
    "Well?"
    Still silence.
    "Well then," said Mr. Buragord "Someone here messed up when loading the Geias back. So we have to pay."
    Harold then realized that his friend "Tim" is who Mr. Buragord was referring to. The Geia were special Crystals found in Libya, they were supposed to be shipped back to some ruins. The land was referred to be called "Saden". At that moment Harold stopped listening up until the point where everyone gasped.
    "Bura says at least 10 of us will have to travel to Saden, then 20 more will follow." Sally gritted her teeth as she turned away.
    "Well then," said Mr. Buragord as he massaged his beard "Let's see who will be going..."
    Harold could sense frightened workers and a jolly fat man laughing at their misfortune.
    Harold rolled his eyes and looked at the clock, his wife told him to be home by 7:45 PM.
    "Hopefully Bura won't keep me waiting with his over-dramatic meeting." Harold said to himself.
    "The people are..."
    Mr. Buragord smiled
    "Lisa Penta, John Silva, Kim Johnson, Dana Wenth, Marie Lounstine, Crystal Smalls, Joanna Bengie, Taylor Washington, Harold Tumart and Dana Huggins."
    "Meeting dismissed." Mr. Buragord said as he chugged down his Alcoholic Beverage.
    Everyone rushed out of the room. Even the ones who were going to be sent to Saden.

I'm a bit confused, but good, nonetheless.
    Bliz
    Bliz

Saden Kz2PK

Rep1

Post by Bliz April 6th 2010, 2:17 pm

SonicFanPS2 wrote:

"Well?"
    Still silence.
    "The people are..."
    Mr. Buragord smiled

How so? I'll try to improve in the future.
    Shade
    Shade

Saden VOZLn

Saden Medalw11Saden Zigzag10Saden Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade April 6th 2010, 2:39 pm

"Well?"
    Still silence.
    "The people are..."
    Mr. Buragord smiled

This is very good work indeed, Bliz. Well done.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Saden VOZLn

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 April 6th 2010, 3:03 pm

FlyingCupcake wrote:
    SonicFanPS2 wrote:

"Well?"
    Still silence.
    "The people are..."
    Mr. Buragord smiled

How so? I'll try to improve in the future.

It's a bit confusing because it starts all of a sudden, but again, that's what makes a hook, and makes the reader want to read more.
    Bliz
    Bliz

Saden Kz2PK

Rep1

Post by Bliz May 3rd 2010, 9:35 pm

"You're late." said Katrina Tumart as she angrily opened the door to her husband Harold. Harold gave his wife a look of annoyance, but she did not care.
    "Daddy! Daddy!" yelled Harold's children, "Lada" and "Stephen".
    "Back into bed." said Mrs. Tumart "It's much too late to jump around.", Katrina gave Harold a look for bringing the children out of their beds.
    "Aw come on Kat, just let them be children." said Harold.
    "They would have had time to say hello before bed if you got here earlier." said Katrina.
    The two children looked at each other before realizing in their little minds that coming down was not a good idea.
    "Umm...goodnight!" said Lada as she tugged on Stephen's pajama.
    "Oh no you don't!" said Harold playfully "You don't get outta here without a hug and kiss!". Harold grabbed his daughter and swung her around happily as he kissed her on the cheeks. Lada giggled and smiled and Stephen got the same treatment.
    "All right, now up to bed you go!" said Harold as he released his two children. Lada and Stephen ran upstairs, as Harold blew little kisses. Katrina looked over at Harold and walked into the kitchen to finish the dishes. Harold ran to her.
    "You look mad" he said.
    "I am mad." Katrina plopped dirty forks into the sink and scraped remains of "Spaghetti-O's" into the garbage.
    "Why? You know I'm coming late because I love this family, I need to work 7x harder so I don't lose my job. Do you want that to happen?"
    Katrina ignored him.
    "If you honestly think I want that then you must be outta your mind. I want you to get home, late or not and support me as I enforce the rules. Daddy is gone 95% of the time as Mommy takes care of the toddlers. Lada thinks that she can do whatever she wants when you're around. That you don't 'believe' in rules. That I'm the 'unfun' one that makes the children want to run upstairs.
    "Now you're just being over dramatic."
    Katrina stopped washing and looked at Harold. She yanked her gloves off and walked into the basement...
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Saden VOZLn

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 May 3rd 2010, 9:42 pm

FlyingCupcake wrote:"You're late." said Katrina Tumart as she angrily opened the door to her husband Harold. Harold gave his wife a look of annoyance, but she did not care.
    "Daddy! Daddy!" yelled Harold's children, "Lada" and "Stephen".
    "Back into bed." said Mrs. Tumart "It's much too late to jump around.", Katrina gave Harold a look for bringing the children out of their beds.
    "Aw come on Kat, just let them be children." said Harold.
    "They would have had time to say hello before bed if you got here earlier." said Katrina.
    The two children looked at each other before realizing in their little minds that coming down was not a good idea.
    "Umm...goodnight!" said Lada as she tugged on Stephen's pajama.
    "Oh no you don't!" said Harold playfully "You don't get outta here without a hug and kiss!". Harold grabbed his daughter and swung her around happily as he kissed her on the cheeks. Lada giggled and smiled and Stephen got the same treatment.
    "All right, now up to bed you go!" said Harold as he released his two children. Lada and Stephen ran upstairs, as Harold blew little kisses. Katrina looked over at Harold and walked into the kitchen to finish the dishes. Harold ran to her.
    "You look mad" he said.
    "I am mad." Katrina plopped dirty forks into the sink and scraped remains of "Spaghetti-O's" into the garbage.
    "Why? You know I'm coming late because I love this family, I need to work 7x harder so I don't lose my job. Do you want that to happen?"
    Katrina ignored him.
    "If you honestly think I want that then you must be outta your mind. I want you to get home, late or not and support me as I enforce the rules. Daddy is gone 95% of the time as Mommy takes care of the toddlers. Lada thinks that she can do whatever she wants when you're around. That you don't 'believe' in rules. That I'm the 'unfun' one that makes the children want to run upstairs.
    "Now you're just being over dramatic."
    Katrina stopped washing and looked at Harold. She yanked her gloves off and walked into the basement...

This is becoming quite interesting, Bliz.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content