Sonic Unleashed

Silverthehedgehog49
    Silverthehedgehog49

Sonic Unleashed WFmvl

: Female
     Rep0

Sonic Unleashed Empty Sonic Unleashed

Post by Silverthehedgehog49 April 7th 2010, 4:40 pm

Who thought Sonic Unleashed was hard for any of the systems,for me there was some difficult levels but over all game play was fun.
    Phantom
    Phantom

Sonic Unleashed VOZLn

Sonic Unleashed Medal13

: Male
     Rep11

Sonic Unleashed Empty Re: Sonic Unleashed

Post by Phantom April 7th 2010, 4:58 pm

I thought it was a competent game, although I had serious misgivings about the medal-hunting to open up new Zones, and the annoyance of Chip (to the gunge tank with him!).

The Zones are very vibrant and colorful, and each one has its own identity. The Werehog, though much maligned, was actually quite a bit of fun for me. The stretching arms, I never bought that for an instant, but it certainly became useful in combat.
    Haru24
    Haru24

Sonic Unleashed WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Haru24 April 15th 2010, 4:08 pm

Silverthehedgehog49 wrote:Who thought Sonic Unleashed was hard for any of the systems,for me there was some difficult levels but over all game play was fun.

I own it for the Xbox 360 and man, the one level that made me rage the most was EggmanLand. GRRRRRR THAT WHOLE LEVEL!! The fact it takes so long to get through it is a testament of endurance in itself; just doing the Hot Dog Stand trials of it was like the game was challenging my years of Sonic-twitch-reflexes to beat it all in one go. I've since then referred to it as "Scrap Brain Zone: Act STEROIDS" since the theme and sites of that level remind me of Scrap Brain Zone from Sonic 1.

I didn't have an issue with the medal hunting; many of them came easily to me. I still play it to this day and the only thing I don't have is the last level pack.
    supersonicspeed2010
    supersonicspeed2010

Sonic Unleashed WFmvl

Rep0

Post by supersonicspeed2010 April 20th 2010, 8:06 pm

i love sonic unleashed. sure it's no sonic adventure, but it's on it's way.
    i have high hopes for the next 3D sonic game they announce (hopefully at E3)

i have the ps3 version and i have beaten most of it, i still haven't 100%'ed it yet though.
    but i'm still working on it =P
    Erazor
    Erazor

Sonic Unleashed Imagee10

Sonic Unleashed Blackr10Sonic Unleashed Medalw11Sonic Unleashed Medalg10Sonic Unleashed White10Sonic Unleashed Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor April 20th 2010, 8:45 pm

Sonic Unleashed was excellent on 360 and PS3. With the exception of the occasional glitch, the game was as difficult as it should be. The Wii version would have been mighty easy without the terrible controls. But then again, the Wii Werehog gameplay was clunky and unpleasant, so it probably wouldn't be any good even with a decent control scheme.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content