SonicFanPS2
Shade
t5in
Hemlock
Pianta
Superdoodleman
Jmh
26 posters

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game?

Jmh
    Jmh

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? Imagee10

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? Medalw11Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? White10Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? Medal13

: Male
     Rep67

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? Empty Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game?

Post by Jmh April 9th 2010, 3:50 pm

I know it's not going to come out in like, a long time and stuff but what characters would you like in the next SSB game?

Here's my list;

Geno,
    Tails,
    Raiden,
    Megaman.
    Superdoodleman

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? GOMM8

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? Medal13

Rep0

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? Empty Re: Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game?

Post by Superdoodleman April 9th 2010, 3:51 pm

They can't add Geno, because Mario RPG was made by square, they have the trademarks to it.
    Tails just doesn't need to be in.
    Raiden, I have no clue who that is.
    Megaman..Maybe.
    Pianta
    Pianta

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? Medalw11Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? Medalg10Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? White10Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? Empty Re: Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game?

Post by Pianta April 9th 2010, 3:53 pm

Professor Layton.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? Medalw11Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? White10Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh April 9th 2010, 3:55 pm

Superdoodleman wrote:They can't add Geno, because Mario RPG was made by square, they have the trademarks to it.
    Tails just doesn't need to be in.
    Raiden, I have no clue who that is.
    Megaman..Maybe.
    I forgot that Geno was square.
    Hemlock
    Hemlock

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? 3qll2

Rep0

Post by Hemlock April 9th 2010, 5:51 pm

Chuck Norris
    t5in
    t5in

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? WFmvl

Rep0

Post by t5in April 9th 2010, 8:23 pm

Nero or Dante, they have Square Enix, Sega and the other one who owns Snake, they need some Capcom
    Shade
    Shade

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? VOZLn

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? Medalw11Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? Zigzag10Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade April 10th 2010, 3:52 am

I think that Luigi (or "Weegee", as he is sometimes referred to) would be a good character to have in the next game.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Rep67

Post by Jmh April 10th 2010, 3:58 am

Sweet Mercy wrote:I think that Luigi (or "Weegee", as he is sometimes referred to) would be a good character to have in the next game.
    Luigi's been in SSB since the first game. Annoyed
    Shade
    Shade

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? Medalw11Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? Zigzag10Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade April 10th 2010, 4:46 am

Jmh wrote:
    Sweet Mercy wrote:I think that Luigi (or "Weegee", as he is sometimes referred to) would be a good character to have in the next game.

There you go, then. He will almost certainly be in the new SSB game.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? Medalw11Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? Medal13

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 April 10th 2010, 8:23 am

How about Beat from Jet Grind Radio?
    Superdoodleman

Rep0

Post by Superdoodleman April 10th 2010, 9:11 am

Sweet Mercy wrote:
    Jmh wrote:

You actually managed to be remotely Humorous. Bravo.
    And JSR isn't a very popular series, I doubt anyone would get in from it.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? Medalw11Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? Medal13

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 April 10th 2010, 9:12 am

Hopefully a new one comes out....
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade April 10th 2010, 12:38 pm

Superdoodleman wrote:
    Sweet Mercy wrote:
    Jmh wrote:

Thank you. I was trying to be funny there, and it seems like I succeeded.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Rep67

Post by Jmh April 11th 2010, 10:42 am

Sweet Mercy wrote:
    Superdoodleman wrote:
    Sweet Mercy wrote:
    Jmh wrote:Luigi's been in SSB since the first game. Annoyed

Thank you. I was trying to be funny there, and it seems like I succeeded.
    I c wat u did thar.
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord April 11th 2010, 11:29 am

t5in wrote:Nero or Dante, they have Square Enix, Sega and the other one who owns Snake, they need some Capcom
    It be impossible for anyone else to win if they did.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? Medalw11Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? Medalg10Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? Medal13Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? 2hygec

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker April 11th 2010, 11:31 am

Chuck Norris
    Shoop Da Whoop
    My brother [Kicking his virtual a would bring me physical joy.]
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva April 11th 2010, 11:57 am

Isaac or Felix from Golden Sun, and if you don't know what Golden Sun is then your life is a miserable existence. You just don't know it yet.
    Superdoodleman

Rep0

Post by Superdoodleman April 11th 2010, 1:46 pm

nuva500 wrote:Isaac or Felix from Golden Sun, and if you don't know what Golden Sun is then your life is a miserable existence. You just don't know it yet.
    Golden Sun was a really sucky game. I beat it all the way through.
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade April 11th 2010, 2:54 pm

Superdoodleman wrote:
    nuva500 wrote:Isaac or Felix from Golden Sun, and if you don't know what Golden Sun is then your life is a miserable existence. You just don't know it yet.

How does the fact that you beat it all the way through means that it sucks? If you managed to beat it all the way through, it is very easy, and I thought that if a game is easy, it is a good thing.
    Superdoodleman

Rep0

Post by Superdoodleman April 11th 2010, 3:33 pm

Sweet Mercy wrote:
    Superdoodleman wrote:

How does the fact that you beat it all the way through means that it sucks? If you managed to beat it all the way through, it is very easy, and I thought that if a game is easy, it is a good thing.
    That wasn't the reason it sucked. It had a boring story, an obnoxiously long intro, and was too easy. Plus, just about any enemy could be killed by setting all the djinn to standby, then using their power thingies.
    And no, A game being too easy is a bad thing. As is a game being frustratingly hard.
    Hemlock
    Hemlock

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? 3qll2

Rep0

Post by Hemlock April 11th 2010, 6:19 pm

Blaziken
    T@ilz
    T@ilz

Rep6

Post by T@ilz April 11th 2010, 6:25 pm

*Tails
    *Knuckles
    *Young Cricket
    *Little Mac as a playable character, not an assist trophy
    Erazor
    Erazor

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? Blackr10Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? Medalw11Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? Medalg10Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? White10Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor April 11th 2010, 10:24 pm

Miis. Come on. You all know custom characters would be awesome.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva April 11th 2010, 10:35 pm

I must say I whole-heartedly disagree with you. Golden Sun is (in my opinion, at least) the greatest GBA RPG, probably greatest GBA game period. The storyline was pretty good (I will give you the intro, that was a fair bit annoying). If you used djinn summons on every single enemy, then how did you use them on the next, if you had to recover them the next steps? You couldn't use djinn summons nonstop. The boss fights were amazing, some of them taking even an hour to fight (Man I hate Star Magician so much). Sorry to drag this into a topic having nothing to do with GS, but I had to say it.
    Superdoodleman

Rep0

Post by Superdoodleman April 12th 2010, 9:26 am

nuva500 wrote:I must say I whole-heartedly disagree with you. Golden Sun is (in my opinion, at least) the greatest GBA RPG, probably greatest GBA game period. The storyline was pretty good (I will give you the intro, that was a fair bit annoying). If you used djinn summons on every single enemy, then how did you use them on the next, if you had to recover them the next steps? You couldn't use djinn summons nonstop. The boss fights were amazing, some of them taking even an hour to fight (Man I hate Star Magician so much). Sorry to drag this into a topic having nothing to do with GS, but I had to say it.
    I bet the final boss in 2 turns by using the Djinn Super attacks.
    Normal enemies can be killed just by having a few djinn on standby.
    As long as you find them all, you'll be fine.
    The ONLY time I Ever got a game over or spent more tan 10 minutes in the game was fighting the Superboss. And he wasn't that hard, even.
    Also, I might add that the class swaps were totally useless. You were almost always better off with the defualt class.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content