The ancient lands.

4 posters

The Wario Awards!

Mario94
    Mario94

The Wario Awards! 3qll2

: Male
     Rep4

The Wario Awards! Empty The Wario Awards!

Post by Mario94 April 10th 2010, 4:03 pm

Come one, come all! WarioWare: D.I.Y. announces its contest to see who can create the best microgame. Your task is to make a microgame with a theme of creatures, sports, or machines. Entries are based on originality, funness, accessibility, humor, and adherence to one of the three themes. You must be a legal resident of the United States, the District of Columbia, or Canada (excluding Quebec) and must be legally able to travel to Los Angeles when E3 comes. There will be 1 grand prize winner who will receive 2 round-trip tickets to Nintendo's E3 Expo and be one of the first to hear about upcoming releases. This does NOT include admission to the entire expo; just Nintendo's. The grand prize winner will be notified between May 16th (when the contest ends) and May 25th. He or she will receive instructions to claim the prize, and failure to comply will result in automatic forfeit of the grand prize and the selection of a new winner.

See the full official rules and entry forms here.
    Jmh
    Jmh

The Wario Awards! Imagee10

The Wario Awards! Medalw11The Wario Awards! White10The Wario Awards! Medal13

Rep67

The Wario Awards! Empty Re: The Wario Awards!

Post by Jmh April 10th 2010, 4:07 pm

I'm good, thank you.
    T@ilz
    T@ilz

The Wario Awards! GOMM8

Rep6

Post by T@ilz April 11th 2010, 9:12 pm

Warioware DIY is the best DS game ever!! But so far, I suck at making games. Not so much at making music though. I'm okay at comics.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

The Wario Awards! VOZLn

The Wario Awards! Medalw11The Wario Awards! Medalg10The Wario Awards! Medal13The Wario Awards! 2hygec

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker April 11th 2010, 9:18 pm

This intrigues me. I might join the contest.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content