+6
sykog
SonicFanPS2
NeoMetalSonic
Superdoodleman
Jmh
Haru24
10 posters

Hello everybody, digging the layout already!

Haru24
    Haru24

Hello everybody, digging the layout already! WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

Hello everybody, digging the layout already! Empty Hello everybody, digging the layout already!

Post by Haru24 April 15th 2010, 3:32 pm

My name's Haru24, and I was actually recommended this page by a user from the official Sonic 4 forums on the Sega website, Zezima Hushimo. Or rather, that's what he's called there. I don't really know my way around here just yet but I'm gonna hope that I enjoy my time here with like-minded Sonictards like me. :D :faic:
    Jmh
    Jmh

Hello everybody, digging the layout already! Imagee10

Hello everybody, digging the layout already! Medalw11Hello everybody, digging the layout already! White10Hello everybody, digging the layout already! Medal13

Rep67

Hello everybody, digging the layout already! Empty Re: Hello everybody, digging the layout already!

Post by Jmh April 15th 2010, 3:38 pm

Welcome and have fun here!
    Superdoodleman

Hello everybody, digging the layout already! GOMM8

Hello everybody, digging the layout already! Medal13

Rep0

Hello everybody, digging the layout already! Empty Re: Hello everybody, digging the layout already!

Post by Superdoodleman April 15th 2010, 3:38 pm

Zezima invites EVERYONE here. You're nothing special.
    Welcome to the forums, I guess. I'm the head Grammar Nazi. I inspect posts and correct people if they have sub-par quality.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Hello everybody, digging the layout already! Blackr10Hello everybody, digging the layout already! Medalw11Hello everybody, digging the layout already! Zigzag10Hello everybody, digging the layout already! White10Hello everybody, digging the layout already! Medal13Hello everybody, digging the layout already! Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic April 15th 2010, 3:39 pm

Haru24 wrote:My name's Haru24, and I was actually recommended this page by a user from the official Sonic 4 forums on the Sega website, Zezima Hushimo. Or rather, that's what he's called there. I don't really know my way around here just yet but I'm gonna hope that I enjoy my time here with like-minded Sonictards like me. :D :faic:
    Prepare to be disappointed.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Hello everybody, digging the layout already! VOZLn

Hello everybody, digging the layout already! Medalw11Hello everybody, digging the layout already! Medal13

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 April 15th 2010, 6:48 pm

ProTagOnist wrote:
    Haru24 wrote:My name's Haru24, and I was actually recommended this page by a user from the official Sonic 4 forums on the Sega website, Zezima Hushimo. Or rather, that's what he's called there. I don't really know my way around here just yet but I'm gonna hope that I enjoy my time here with like-minded Sonictards like me. :D :faic:
    Prepare to be disappointed.

That's his way of saying hi! And how! Hello! Welcome!
    sykog
    sykog

Hello everybody, digging the layout already! Blackr10Hello everybody, digging the layout already! Medalw11Hello everybody, digging the layout already! Medalg10Hello everybody, digging the layout already! Zigzag10Hello everybody, digging the layout already! Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog April 15th 2010, 8:30 pm

Wwwwwwhhhhhy wwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhelcome.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Hello everybody, digging the layout already! Medalw11Hello everybody, digging the layout already! Medalg10Hello everybody, digging the layout already! Medal13Hello everybody, digging the layout already! 2hygec

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker April 16th 2010, 3:40 pm

Welcome to the forums!
    My name's TheShadowWalker, but please call me TSW.
    Shade
    Shade

Hello everybody, digging the layout already! Medalw11Hello everybody, digging the layout already! Zigzag10Hello everybody, digging the layout already! Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade April 17th 2010, 6:37 am

sykog77 wrote:Wwwwwwhhhhhy wwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhelcome.

You've stretched out that welcome a bit, sykog.
    Shinoco
    Shinoco

Hello everybody, digging the layout already! WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Shinoco April 17th 2010, 7:08 am

Welcome to the forums! Have a nice stay!
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Hello everybody, digging the layout already! Medalw11Hello everybody, digging the layout already! Medalg10Hello everybody, digging the layout already! Zigzag10Hello everybody, digging the layout already! Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great May 1st 2010, 2:59 pm

Miles24 is not pleased.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Hello everybody, digging the layout already! Medalw11Hello everybody, digging the layout already! Medalg10Hello everybody, digging the layout already! Medal13Hello everybody, digging the layout already! 2hygec

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker May 1st 2010, 3:43 pm

Can you stop scaring them, Gamma?
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Hello everybody, digging the layout already! Medalw11Hello everybody, digging the layout already! Medalg10Hello everybody, digging the layout already! Zigzag10Hello everybody, digging the layout already! Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great May 1st 2010, 5:30 pm

Scaring them how?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content